ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Scoobynet Sticker (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/730987-scoobynet-sticker.html)

Rob Day 29 October 2013 12:08 AM

Plotter vinyl cutting graphics is laborious for this kind on work, thus no money in it. And to be honest if you do it purely as a hobby/community favour, this time it takes to make them is a non starter. Printing is the only way forward, and this needs to be carefully thought through, as you need to print on clear vinyl, which most modern printers don't print "white", thus the head ache starts. Screen printing is the best route, but needs to be done in mass!

Rob

DmcL 01 November 2013 06:53 PM

true but he is getting into the decal/sticker game in a big way. hes got a few big machines/printers already and either has just or is just about to order one to print solvent based clear from the USA and get it shipped over so he can do replica factory decals such the classic WRX decals and the like. we already get alot of stuff off him for signage in work (local airport). once he gets this next printer i think thats him able to make any kind of printed and/or cut decals.

im sure he could take this onboard but depending what the current prices are the prices may change as i doubt he would want to do it if theyre only going at cost price.

night_51 18 December 2013 11:10 AM

Any news on stickers?

Glowplug 29 January 2014 11:27 AM

Can we still get these? Need to replace the sidc
ones on my latest lol.

SwissTony 29 January 2014 12:01 PM

There is something coming soon, expect an update on the stickers shortly along with a few other tasty bits.

The Tax disc holders are all done through Rob Day so best contact him

Glowplug 29 January 2014 07:04 PM

Coolio!!! 😳

scoobys&k 09 February 2014 06:49 PM

Be good to get this sorted out, a lot of us paid money a long time ago for these, shouldn't be that hard surely? !

Rob Day 09 February 2014 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by scoobys&k (Post 11348779)
Be good to get this sorted out, a lot of us paid money a long time ago for these, shouldn't be that hard surely? !

Any monies paid in my time was refunded.

Rob

SwissTony 28 February 2014 02:47 PM

********* Announcement **************

The stickers are back !!! :luxhello:

We have a new supplier and a few other bits coming your way . The site to order these will go live this weekend.

Appreciate the patience if you have been waiting for these :thumb:

mjharper 28 February 2014 03:38 PM

yes!

SwissTony 28 February 2014 03:54 PM

well someone is happy :)

mickywrx 28 February 2014 07:58 PM

Might be tempted.....

scoobys&k 28 February 2014 08:28 PM

At last!!! Good skills to who ever got this sorted !

SwissTony 28 February 2014 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by mickywrx (Post 11366530)
Might be tempted.....

I have ordered two already , one of mine got lost when the car got broken so need another one. See if I can fill up the rear window with stickers as they annoy Paul Palmer :lol1:

SwissTony 28 February 2014 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by scoobys&k (Post 11366573)
At last!!! Good skills to who ever got this sorted !

me for the website and CSF for the supplier. All will be revealed very shortly. Website is done, just finalising prices
Stay tuned :thumb:

scoobys&k 28 February 2014 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 11366578)
me for the website and CSF for the supplier. All will be revealed very shortly. Website is done, just finalising prices
Stay tuned :thumb:

:cool:

Bean1984 02 March 2014 09:48 AM

Amen to that

mickywrx 02 March 2014 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 11366575)
See if I can fill up the rear window with stickers as they annoy Paul Palmer :lol1:

:lol::lol::notworthy:notworthy

SwissTony 02 March 2014 08:07 PM

********* Announcement **************

The stickers are back !!! :luxhello:

The site to order is now live . Any problems just click on the contact us links
Hope the wait was worth it :)

http://scoobynetmerchandise.moonfruit.com/

:thumb:

Rob Day 02 March 2014 09:43 PM

Someone has just paid me £9, I have refunded the payment To Name: Shaun Voss

Regards
Rob

SwissTony 02 March 2014 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Rob Day (Post 11368353)

Regards
Rob

god knows why rob as that price is not listed as a price on the site. what cost were the tax disc holders you used to do ?

scoobys&k 02 March 2014 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by Rob Day (Post 11368353)

Regards
Rob

Cheers, that was me ! Don't know what went wrong!

mickywrx 03 March 2014 07:31 PM

Is that 8 quid each, or for a pair Chris?

SwissTony 03 March 2014 07:43 PM

£8 per sticker mate. I know it is more than they were originally but they are very high quality. Anyway instead of me answering any questions, I think they best be directed to the man himself who is selling them

Cue CrazySpeedFreakz to come on this thread and introduce himself :)

https://www.scoobynet.com/member.php?u=100856

crazyspeedfreakz 04 March 2014 07:26 PM

That be a cue for me then :))
sorry didn't see the posts sooner just been smashing the crap out my R as it's been a **** god dam subs love em when there driving smooth and hate them when they decided to be awkward but that's another thread...

:(

crazyspeedfreakz 04 March 2014 07:29 PM

Right so having invested quite abit of cash to get this up and running I need to no what u all think so far as it's been abit quiet so far to say the least...

Thoughts ??

SwissTony 06 March 2014 11:18 AM

I shall say my thoughts on this and then leave it up to there people to reply

There may be many reasons why there has been little response on the site or on here. It may be the price, it may be that the profile is not high enough and people are not aware that these are for sale. maybe a new thread should be started (as this one is soooo old ! )

Could be that people want to spend their money on other things etc
Either way I am sure there will be some interest soon , even it being people asking for more info

crazyspeedfreakz 08 March 2014 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 11371318)
I shall say my thoughts on this and then leave it up to there people to reply

There may be many reasons why there has been little response on the site or on here. It may be the price, it may be that the profile is not high enough and people are not aware that these are for sale. maybe a new thread should be started (as this one is soooo old ! )

Could be that people want to spend their money on other things etc
Either way I am sure there will be some interest soon , even it being people asking for more info

Some good points there Swiss ....
I'm not sure how possible it would be to start a new thread but this could be a good starting point.
If it is price then I guess I will need to review but with such a high outlay on merchandise there isn't to much room but would be willing to move on price if this is what the issue is but would need people thoughts....

I do feel slightly disheartened as to how its started as next to no interest and with so much time effort and expense going into it :(

I'm happy to work with people's responses but obvs need responses first to listen to.

Anyone :thumb:

scoobys&k 08 March 2014 09:15 PM

It's the price for me tbh, just being honest :)

mickywrx 08 March 2014 09:17 PM

Price is too high, IMO.

8 quid for a pair would be a sensible price, 8 quid for one is steeper than a steep thing.