ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Southern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/)
-   -   Autoshow 2006 (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/504787-autoshow-2006-a.html)

Bottomfeeder 15 July 2006 09:53 PM

Last words

Sorry but I have to say this (and I know you'll all read it and think "yeah, yeah")

SAT NAV - if you have them please do not leave them in your cars:nono: , in fact do not leave anything valuable in your cars. This is a huge event and there will be all sorts there (even an Evo owner). Please remember to lock your car once parked, I would hate for anything to be 'borrowed' from anyones vehicle.

That's it, I'm off to help bake.......

See you all tomorrow:luxhello:

*LJB* 15 July 2006 10:03 PM

See you all in the morning :)

SwissTony 15 July 2006 10:36 PM

***** Marathon cleaning session finished ********

Well started cleaning this afternoon at 2 p.m and have just finished at ....well it went dark and I couldnt see the car so you can guess :D

My arms are knackered and I am now an official bufty boy I think :D
Car is spotless ( i think !!! cant see it really to know, just the windows to clean ) so Rob/Shona, your two little vandals make one mark they are dead :D

just going to have some dinner and then bed.

I have loads of water pistols, so feel free to nick any i have spare (except the flash floods, they are all mine :D )

Packing chairs, water pistols, ice and various other stuff.
Up at 5 !!!!!! and I will see you all at the various meeting points along the way..

wohooooooooooooooooo... :D

Paulo P 15 July 2006 10:47 PM

I finally managed to give mine a clean tonight but it was just a quick jetwash followed by a quick polish. It looks ok so if there's anything I've missed I'll do it in the morning.

See you all tomorrow :)

Bottomfeeder 15 July 2006 10:49 PM

Cooking marathon

We're still fookin bakin !!!!!:cuckoo:

SwissTony 15 July 2006 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Bottomfeeder
We're still fookin bakin !!!!!:cuckoo:

we are all more interested in your baking than my cleaning :D

has shona got anything in the oven then ;)

Swen6 15 July 2006 11:02 PM

Just put the car away, bottles and bin loaded, being considerate as i am, parked front first in the garage, went to shut the door SMACK, hit the spoiler, no damage thank god.

So i'll be up at 5:45 ready and of to get the car by 6, coffee at Katie's, then down to the big foil wrapped building:thumb:

Paulo P 15 July 2006 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by Swen6
Just put the car away, bottles and bin loaded, being considerate as i am, parked front first in the garage, went to shut the door SMACK, hit the spoiler, no damage thank god.

So i'll be up at 5:45 ready and of to get the car by 6, coffee at Katie's, then down to the big foil wrapped building:thumb:

Because my garage the same length as my car and I have to park at an angle because of the capri in there I couldn't reverse it in on my own :( I'll have to roll it out in the morning being careful not to wake anyone.

Swen6 15 July 2006 11:16 PM

Feck that, i'm squeezing in and starting her up. I struggled out the first time, had to get back in, then out again.......not happy, so i'm rolling knowhere:D

Paulo P 15 July 2006 11:20 PM

If you saw my garage and how steep the driveway is up to it you'd understand ;)

Bottomfeeder 16 July 2006 12:11 AM

moff tibet now, see you all in about 7 hours :thumb:

v5 man 16 July 2006 12:12 AM

Me and Angie have just finished baking:D

OK, I lie, Angie just finished baking, I just stood around and looked good:)

The Evo`s tucked up for bed in the garage after I removed the 110,396 dead flys that Paul Palmer caught for me today:D

See everyone in the morning, and the Wycombe guys even earlier at Tesco`s Loudwater.........6:30ish:)

Paulo P 16 July 2006 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by v5 man
Me and Angie have just finished baking:D

OK, I lie, Angie just finished baking, I just stood around and looked good:)

The Evo`s tucked up for bed in the garage after I removed the 110,396 dead flys that Paul Palmer caught for me today:D

See everyone in the morning, and the Wycombe guys even earlier at Tesco`s Loudwater.........6:30ish:)

You mean I fell just short of 110,400 :mad: I was aiming for every one I saw especially the big barstewards :lol1:

v5 man 16 July 2006 12:18 AM

I could only count the bodies which were still identifiable:( Some have been smashed to tiny bits and I cant tell how many of them have exploded, I`ll guess at 104 to round it up to 110,500:)

Paulo P 16 July 2006 12:23 AM

I could only count the bodies which were still identifiable:( Some have been smashed to tiny bits and I cant tell how many of them have exploded, I`ll guess at 104 to round it up to 110,500:)

YAY :luxhello:

How are the photos and where are they? :wonder: Shame you missed my manoeuvre :D

Paulo P 16 July 2006 12:25 AM

Owner of an Evo 6 which went sideways after 15 mins of ownership.............PALMER!!!!!!!!!

I think I just woke Catherine laughing at your new location field :lol1:

Bottomfeeder 16 July 2006 05:40 AM

:luxhello: Here we go boys and girls:luxhello:

g3m xr 16 July 2006 06:17 AM

Morning ! see u all soon !

M444GY 16 July 2006 05:33 PM

sorry i didnt come down and see all the gang :( have been up to my eyes today !

mags

scoobyace 17 July 2006 01:52 PM

1 good day out and plenty of other car as will ......................

and good 2 see u guys

thanks 2 the organisers

jay:thumb:

scoobyace 17 July 2006 01:54 PM

oh yeah has anyone got any pics....... from the show

scoobyace 17 July 2006 01:54 PM

KTM3 17 July 2006 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by scoobyace

Pics on wicked day @ uxbridge thread :)