ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Ebay scumbag (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/650319-ebay-scumbag.html)

Tam the bam 01 December 2007 06:16 PM

42,000+ views and 21 pages :eek: :thumb:

daddyscoob 01 December 2007 06:23 PM

to the people feeling in any way sorry for her - the term scammer is WRONG. She is a low life thief and scumbag - fact.
People buying from her could easily have been on low incomes who had scrimped all year to buy their kids a nice christmas pressie and this lowlife would happily STEAL their money.

Great work to all involved in bringing this to as many people's attention as possible. Keep it up:thumb:

cdfracing 01 December 2007 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by gazza-uk (Post 7452858)
some scottish woman, somebody should send her a mail to view this thread

I did yesterday mate

DYK 01 December 2007 07:06 PM

YEA it's been amazing the response of this thread..i bet know one would of thought it would create so much attention..and as for miss butzlaff, WOOF WOOF..Lets have some Scooby adventures :luvlove:

Snazy 01 December 2007 07:21 PM

Just got both the new site, and new forum up and running so anyone who feels they can offer anything both development and content wise, please let us know :)

Z-Kev 01 December 2007 07:42 PM

entertaining lads, but you really need to take this to the next lvl as at the moment all you have really done is annoy her, go to the fuzz and ask for her to be investigated and report it to her local rag, by the way this made it to the 300zx forum

Snazy 01 December 2007 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Z-Kev (Post 7453051)
entertaining lads, but you really need to take this to the next lvl as at the moment all you have really done is annoy her, go to the fuzz and ask for her to be investigated and report it to her local rag, by the way this made it to the 300zx forum

Cheers for lettin us know where ya found it, and welcome to SN :thumb:

cdfracing 01 December 2007 07:47 PM

So we are sitting here watching X factor and the wife says to me

"Are you not getting bored with this yet"

And I replied

"NO :smug: "

:lol1:

lpski1 01 December 2007 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by ThE RoChFoRd OnE! (Post 7452813)
Sorry my mistake! I saw newbie and didnt read any further.:Whatever_

Definately the more she suffers the better. I for one do not really care! Due to the way our penal system has degenerated this is about as close as the poor people who've suffered will get to seeing some form of justice.:hjtwofing

Funny enough errrrr no I'm not toddling anywhere. I'm quite capable of sorting my own problems. In fact if anyone is going to need some mates it would be you but as you're probably better known as Billy No thats not likely to happen is it?:smug:

:D dont feed the troll.

Snazy 01 December 2007 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by cdfracing (Post 7453068)

And I replied

Your next line should be,....

"Oh sorry, you mean X-factor, yeah can we turn this crap off please" :luxhello:

Anyway, feck X-Factor, we got work to do !! :lol1:

lpski1 01 December 2007 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by cdfracing (Post 7453068)

And I replied

openly admitted you like X factor, next announcement will be your're gay and loving it :D :lol1:

cdfracing 01 December 2007 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Snazy (Post 7453081)
Your next line should be,....

"Oh sorry, you mean X-factor, yeah can we turn this crap off please" :luxhello:

Anyway, feck X-Factor, we got work to do !! :lol1:

Waiting for you to admin me up :smug:

cdfracing 01 December 2007 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by lpski1 (Post 7453082)
openly admitted you like X factor, next announcement will be your're gay and loving it :D :lol1:

Sorry I meant the wife was watching X factor ...... don't know where "we" come from , .... :Whatever_

lpski1 01 December 2007 07:54 PM

*cough* nice backtracking ;)

Snazy 01 December 2007 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by cdfracing (Post 7453083)
Waiting for you to admin me up :smug:

You already are, or you mean on the actual site ?

As for X-Factor, I wont hold it against you.

lpski1 01 December 2007 07:58 PM

Snazy, i have to say, Great website :thumb: , had a good read of the thread this morning and i think you have done the snet and other forums a world of good by making this wannabe pro...'Nigerian scammer' ;) world known. Great Thread, Great New Website for Scammers.

Have a pat on the back from an oldskool boy :D :thumb:

cdfracing 01 December 2007 08:01 PM

"Wake me up before you GO GO , take me dancing tonght" ........

****Gets coat*****

Snazy 01 December 2007 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by lpski1 (Post 7453102)
Snazy, i have to say, Great website :thumb: , had a good read of the thread this morning and i think you have done the snet and other forums a world of good by making this wannabe pro...'Nigerian scammer' ;) world known. Great Thread, Great New Website for Scammers.

Have a pat on the back from an oldskool boy :D :thumb:

Thanks and no worries mate.

Now the hard part, to make the more serious site work a little bit.

Domains not pointing to the new sites yet, but

Ebay-Scammers :: Index New forum for sorting this sorta thing out on

And a new lil site dedicated to scammers and getting rid of a few of them.

Ebay-Scammers

lpski1 01 December 2007 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by cdfracing (Post 7453109)
"Wake me up before you GO GO , take me dancing tonght" ........

****Gets coat*****

*kicks ^^ his butt out of the door and slams on the way out*

This is supposed to be a farking car forum :mad: :D

340BHP-WRX 01 December 2007 08:10 PM

Right,as i've mentioned earlier in this thread,I think I have been scammed by an ebayer aswell.

Bought a set of sti clocks of them last sunday(25th) using buy it now for £50 with £9.95 postage. Paid instantly using paypal then emailed the seller saying I had paid and when would the item be posted as I really needed them before this weekend. Had no reply at all.

Checked his feedback on Thursday and noticed someone had left them negative feedback stating that after waiting 3 weeks their item had not been delivered and they had no contact with the seller at all.

I emailed the guy straight away asking what was going on and he replied and told me that the buyer was inpatient and had actually received their item.

He told me my item had already been posted by Royal mail Special delivery,bearing in mind that was on Thursday and today I have still not received anything ! I emailed him this morning asking for him to let me know what is going on and for the tracking number and have had no reply !

He had loads of Subaru items listed including an Sti for breaking that have all disappeared.

After nearly 7 days of this,is it best for me to file an un-received item claim through paypal and post his details on here so no-one else gets scammed by him ?

Snazy 01 December 2007 08:18 PM

Definatly needs exposing in some way, discussing at the very least.

The new site and forum is there for it too, so if you want pop it on there too, and give the webby and his server a break, can easily post a link in here to it...

Just a thought.

RUDDY 01 December 2007 08:21 PM

post um up fella! cant hurt can it??
lets put these pikeys to shame!

340BHP-WRX 01 December 2007 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Snazy (Post 7453139)
Definatly needs exposing in some way, discussing at the very least.

The new site and forum is there for it too, so if you want pop it on there too, and give the webby and his server a break, can easily post a link in here to it...

Just a thought.

Yeh,probably best ;)

Just checked the guys feedback again and he's had 2 new feedback left today,both have received their items but have waited weeks for them.

I have waited long enough !!

GordonShek 01 December 2007 08:22 PM

cdfracing

YHPM. ;)

Nate 01 December 2007 08:24 PM

I know her fathers address people ;)

exvaux 01 December 2007 08:32 PM

this just gets better,im waiting on a paper picking this up :lol1: expect it to be in the sun or daily star on monday

STiFreak 01 December 2007 08:43 PM

LOL ... been away for a day and it's doubled in size.
Gone completely off the charts :lol1:

DYK 01 December 2007 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by exvaux (Post 7453175)
this just gets better,im waiting on a paper picking this up :lol1: expect it to be in the sun or daily star on monday

you know it would'nt suprise me,this has got real big all over the net and everything.this has got to be scooby thread of the year..:notworthy

Snazy 01 December 2007 08:46 PM

lol its certainly grown I will give ya that. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOJ!!

The forum for getting one up on the scammers is Ebay-Scammers :: Index so feel free to pop in :)

Exvaux, cheers for signing up mate :)

Snazy 01 December 2007 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by DYK (Post 7453209)
you know it would'nt suprise me,this has got real big all over the net and everything.this has got to be scooby thread of the year..:notworthy

lol I would be shocked if it does not get picked up too.
But I guess the media are a little more careful about leglaities etc.

Anyone mailed Sky yet ? :lol1: