ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Computer & Technology Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-and-technology-related-34/)
-   -   iPhone 8 (https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-and-technology-related-34/1049779-iphone-8-a.html)

JackClark 14 November 2017 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by neil-h (Post 11978464)
It’s not normal behaviour :lol1: I’m pretty sure TP actually spends more time looking a Apple related articles than Jack does.

Guaranteed. I’m just a user.

Tidgy 15 November 2017 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by toffee_pie (Post 11978467)
FYP

i thought sucker was a more apt description ;) :lol1::lol1::lol1:

JackClark 15 November 2017 11:34 AM

Three cocks playing keep the thread alive.

bioforger 15 November 2017 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by toffee_pie (Post 11978500)
Machine learning is a powerful tool, even 10 year olds can unlock Face id

https://www.wired.com/story/10-year-...hers-iphone-x/

lol unbelievable really, how can it be that easy to bypass. All their claims about faceID are complete horsesh1t.

JackClark 15 November 2017 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by bioforger (Post 11978541)
lol unbelievable really, how can it be that easy to bypass. All their claims about faceID are complete horsesh1t.

Spam

“All of that suggests that in the right conditions—and if parents aren't aware of the possibility”

Tidgy 15 November 2017 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by JackClark (Post 11978570)
Spam

“All of that suggests that in the right conditions—and if parents aren't aware of the possibility”

o dear, jack can;t put up a decent argument anymore lol

if Jack's loosing the argument about apple is that the end of the line?

bioforger 15 November 2017 02:59 PM

lol yep a compromise for something that doesn't work very well.

But yea that notch is horrible from a design point of view, it's the 1st thing I thought when i saw one in the flesh recently, just gets in the way, I really don't see what other features it's allegedly going to bring in the future that would be worth losing that screen area for. Aweful.

An0n0m0us 15 November 2017 09:22 PM

I might get one as 20% off apple products at Very so can get one for £560 :norty:

Shame the Note 8 isn't on offer too i'll have to slum it with an iphone lol after dropping and smashing my P2 today - first time i've ever dropped a phone :rolleyes:

bioforger 15 November 2017 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by An0n0m0us (Post 11978658)
I might get one as 20% off apple products at Very so can get one for £560 :norty:

Shame the Note 8 isn't on offer too i'll have to slum it with an iphone lol after dropping and smashing my P2 today - first time i've ever dropped a phone :rolleyes:

Traitor! you will be dead to me if you do. Mind you that will make JC's iphold8 purchase sting even more when he reads that :lol1:

An0n0m0us 15 November 2017 09:59 PM

:lol1: iphone 7 is £439

I'm currently using my old Note 4 it still takes amazing photos and the P2 still works perfectly just the glass is shattered from one end to the other with 100+ cracks :rolleyes: and I don't think repair shops carry the glass for them or if they do it's nearly as much as the phone cost according to forum posts i've seen.

bioforger 15 November 2017 10:10 PM

i could get the note8 with 20% off, as i haven't used Very before :p Paypal me the £700+ my commission, deal?

An0n0m0us 15 November 2017 10:18 PM

:lol1:

neil-h 15 November 2017 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by bioforger (Post 11978577)
lol yep a compromise for something that doesn't work very well.

But yea that notch is horrible from a design point of view, it's the 1st thing I thought when i saw one in the flesh recently, just gets in the way, I really don't see what other features it's allegedly going to bring in the future that would be worth losing that screen area for. Aweful.

You’re being a little bit melodramatic there aren’t you :lol1:

bioforger 15 November 2017 11:32 PM

Hush your gums neil

neil-h 16 November 2017 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by bioforger (Post 11978684)
Hush your gums neil

Just because you know I'm right. ;)

bioforger 16 November 2017 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by neil-h (Post 11978700)
Just because you know I'm right. ;)

Nope, but you are deluded like your buddy JC, seems to be a common trait with apple users ;)

neil-h 16 November 2017 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by bioforger (Post 11978719)
Nope, but you are deluded like your buddy JC, seems to be a common trait with apple users ;)

So losing a relatively small area of the screen is an absolute show stopper... That there sounds like Fandroid Apple rage to me. :thumb:

bioforger 16 November 2017 12:36 PM

Didn't say it was a show stopper, it's just crap.

JackClark 16 November 2017 12:45 PM

Don’t see his outrage at every Samsung watch.

I see it as two extra bit of screen at the top, very much like his screen on the edge.

Anyhow wankers thanks for keeping the thread alive.

neil-h 16 November 2017 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by JackClark (Post 11978725)

I see it as two extra bit of screen at the top, very much like his screen on the edge.

Problem is it doesn't add anything useful to the sub-forum. If anything it almost becomes unusable because any mention of Apple gets certain people forthing at the mouth desperatly hunting for some sort of minor issue/complaint to justify their personal vendetta against Apple.

Tidgy 16 November 2017 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by neil-h (Post 11978738)
Problem is it doesn't add anything useful to the sub-forum. If anything it almost becomes unusable because any mention of Apple gets certain people forthing at the mouth desperatly hunting for some sort of minor issue/complaint to justify their personal vendetta against Apple.

its just an attempt to balance out jacks fanaticism.

:lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

bioforger 16 November 2017 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by JackClark (Post 11978725)

Probably because its just a watch, which I would never get as the idea is just sh1t.

And the edges are actually useful if used properly with the right apps. Use it all the time, no complaints at all.

bioforger 16 November 2017 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by neil-h (Post 11978738)

Forthing? :lol1: Its a public forum if you don't like it don't read it, pretty simple. Minor issue lol gimme a break just look at that photo posted by TP, brilliant example of how utterly cack the X is, its utter utter SH1T.

Tidgy 16 November 2017 03:28 PM

i see there are plenty or reports of smashed x's and that its viewed as the most fragile iphone ever lol

neil-h 16 November 2017 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by bioforger (Post 11978757)
Forthing? :lol1: Its a public forum if you don't like it don't read it, pretty simple. Minor issue lol gimme a break just look at that photo posted by TP, brilliant example of how utterly cack the X is, its utter utter SH1T.

That's Windows spell check for you ;) As for if you don't like it, don't read it. When's that stopped the pair of you hounding Jack and plastering this section with your "unique" hatred of everything Apple.

bioforger 16 November 2017 04:50 PM

We only do it because he's done it plenty of times in the past on anything android related, until the mods bant his ass, he's not so trolly these days, plus he needs knocking down a peg or 2, its all banter at the end of the day, no need to take it so seriously neil ;)

JackClark 16 November 2017 06:30 PM

Show me.

bioforger 16 November 2017 06:55 PM

:lol1: sorry i don't have time to copy n paste all your provocative comments every time android is mentioned OR in an apple thread you have created with the added sarccy comments like "hows the security in android?" It's fine btw, got another monthly patch rollout today thanks.

neil-h 16 November 2017 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by bioforger (Post 11978780)
We only do it because he's done it plenty of times in the past on anything android related, until the mods bant his ass, he's not so trolly these days, plus he needs knocking down a peg or 2, its all banter at the end of the day, no need to take it so seriously neil ;)

You’re only doing it because TP is back :lol1:

bioforger 16 November 2017 07:44 PM

I'm perfectly capable of being a pain in jc's side without TP :)