ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Member's Gallery (https://www.scoobynet.com/members-gallery-5/)
-   -   22b 3 door wagon? yes please!!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/members-gallery-5/526103-22b-3-door-wagon-yes-please.html)

minty 11 March 2007 04:05 PM

i have a fuel tank in the boot gazJenno, so that i could keep the nice smooth lines on the body. :thumb:

911 11 March 2007 05:31 PM

Minty:
Quality work, very impressive indeed..

talizman 12 March 2007 12:25 AM

Minty, your car is truly mint :notworthy

Looks like a real pukka job fella, well done :thumb:

celt_13 23 March 2007 04:58 AM

MORE PICS please of the latest:norty:

DEC14N 23 March 2007 08:50 AM

My god where have i been! Only just seen this thread, I had a 22b kit put on my Wagon middle of last year, cant fault it looks the t*ts as far as im concerned.:)

DEC14N 23 March 2007 08:55 AM

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...n/6c95c6b1.jpg

Made a few changes since this pic, bigger scoop, gold mesh in bumper and scoop, will get some better photos later.

Jamo 23 March 2007 08:58 AM

looks nice got any more pics mate?

DEC14N 23 March 2007 09:38 AM

I have but they dont show it at its best, will take some more when its clean and post them.:)

flyingflatfour 23 March 2007 09:53 AM

Look nice indeed, please give us some details about the kit (where does it come from, how much for fitting + spraying, general quality, any cracks appeared?)

DEC14N 23 March 2007 10:58 AM

The kit and fitting was from ABW in Tiptree, Essex.
The quality is great and have only had some minor problems but that was not with the 22b kit it was with other parts I wanted done. ABW have been outstanding in sorting these minor problems for me.
As for the cost well as I had it done bit at a time and have changed my mind a million times as to what I wanted it is difficult to say but it was more than 3k.

kilo_4que 05 April 2007 11:06 PM

Ok under three months for its first anniversary guys..

This car must able to fly too considering the time spent on it

Or maybe, just maybe there are issues between SC and Client which sounds more realistic considering the fact Ads and crew havent bothered to post on this thread for ages. Not even respond to these "former" fans

Im sure this project has done wonders for the reputation of SC

///\oo/\\\ 11 April 2007 08:35 AM

bttt. :confused:

specialx 11 April 2007 02:54 PM

Hi,

please be aware this car is a totally unique project and being done in our spare time.

We never gave any deadlines to this project and as soon as something else happens with the car you will be the first to know! This is an on going project and needs a lot of R&D work doing while we try to run a buisness! The body work is more or less finished we are still sorting out the engine but as you can imagine prepairing 4 cars for time attack and carring out our normal day work we simply have just not had the time.

I put up a post of us making something new that we thought you would all enjoy only to get people posting that is is not being done quick enough!

Please remember this is not a do it as quick as possible job it is a totally different animal that cannot be rushed so it will be ready when it's ready!

we hope you understand and would appreciate no more "is it done yet?" and "they have fell out with the customer" comments as they are totally untrue!

cheers

Ads

kilo_4que 11 April 2007 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by specialx (Post 6827567)
Hi,

please be aware this car is a totally unique project and being done in our spare time.

We never gave any deadlines to this project and as soon as something else happens with the car you will be the first to know! This is an on going project and needs a lot of R&D work doing while we try to run a buisness! The body work is more or less finished we are still sorting out the engine but as you can imagine prepairing 4 cars for time attack and carring out our normal day work we simply have just not had the time.

I put up a post of us making something new that we thought you would all enjoy only to get people posting that is is not being done quick enough!

Please remember this is not a do it as quick as possible job it is a totally different animal that cannot be rushed so it will be ready when it's ready!

we hope you understand and would appreciate no more "is it done yet?" and "they have fell out with the customer" comments as they are totally untrue!

cheers

Ads

Ads its not too much a matter of "is it done yet". People are just wanting a little feedback once in a while because they are so interested in this project. Even if you could post something as simple like "stil working on the engine guys" that is sufficient. But totally blanking us is whats winding some of us up.

Yes you are the boss and at the end of the day it is upto you how you tackle the project and this thread also but it is nice if we are kept aware of even the slightest of updates.

cheers

specialx 11 April 2007 04:27 PM

Boss me? god no! :D I just work here!

I can see where you are coming from we just feel a bit silly posting nothing but yes we get the point.

Please don't feel that we are blanking this thread far from it we just don't have much to say about it at present.

Cheers

Ads

latest update : engine parts in development, engineers are on the case.:thumb:

kilo_4que 11 April 2007 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by specialx (Post 6827808)

I can see where you are coming from we just feel a bit silly posting nothing but yes we get the point.

Please don't feel that we are blanking this thread far from it we just don't have much to say about it at present.

Cheers

Ads

:lol1: I know your not the boss in that sense. You know what I meant.

Lets hope it gets finished in the summer so that we can see what its truely made of ;)

Ray_li 11 April 2007 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by specialx (Post 6827808)

Cheers

Ads

I hope your gaffer is paying you to surf SN :D

DJ73 26 April 2007 07:12 AM

Any update's :D

SC008Y_MAD 26 April 2007 01:15 PM

Thanks for the update Ads :thumb:

I wonder what engine is going into this beast, perhaps an H6 boxer :norty:

specialx 27 April 2007 03:40 PM

:Suspiciou :D

kilo_4que 27 April 2007 03:50 PM

Lol i was also thinking what update scooby mad was on about.

Anyways whats latest Ads. Btw is this SC personal project or is this for a customer?

monkeyboy840 24 May 2007 08:03 PM

is the car done yet?

Brun 24 May 2007 11:43 PM

:rolleyes:

We never gave any deadlines to this project and as soon as something else happens with the car you will be the first to know!

Dark Blue Mark 24 May 2007 11:51 PM

Im sure I saw something like this in Bournemouth the other day :confused:

I remember being excited as I thought it was a 22b, but it was in fact a wagon with a 22b front end.

JAKbauer24 30 May 2007 10:55 AM

Nothing to tell you still! :cry: We are mad busy with Time attack and still feeling it from shoot out! :sleep: You will know the minute we have any developments.:thumb:

terzo204 03 July 2007 01:13 PM

Any news. it's over 12 months now.

Ahzlon 12 July 2007 11:57 PM

More Updates Please... This is such a sweet project :)

kilo_4que 17 September 2007 12:51 AM

Any updates on this Ads?

LegacySTi 17 September 2007 01:05 AM

over 1 YEAR ON??????????

JAKbauer24 17 September 2007 01:36 AM

We have something "top secret' on the go and over the coming months expect to see the 22B wagon on the move ......

perfection cannot be rushed :D

next update tuesday

cheers JB