ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   Grimsby/ Cleethorpes scoobys please sign in (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/428686-grimsby-cleethorpes-scoobys-please-sign-in.html)

leecalcars 11 July 2005 08:02 PM

thats a fuffel valve...............

axgt_bwaii 11 July 2005 08:03 PM

i dont think its a dumpvalve someone buy it. the thing is he has all good feedback!

acko 11 July 2005 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by axgt_bwaii
i dont think its a dumpvalve someone buy it. the thing is he has all good feedback!

you buy it stew with all the coin from ebay you've been getting :idea: :hjtwofing

axgt_bwaii 11 July 2005 08:22 PM

i aint got much "coin" left m8 :cry: help me find another axgt i can sell the stuff quick as. ive broke 4 of them up to now and ive owned 5 :) .

viperkick 11 July 2005 09:57 PM

watch it bro the police may well think your stripping and selling ringed cars at this rate

lol

axgt_bwaii 11 July 2005 10:18 PM

i know. feck know what the neighbours think. i allways have the logbook and i dont have owt to hide :p

acko 11 July 2005 10:36 PM

except the big WAD in your wallet.

I think jez should be back off holiday now, i wonder if the clinic have done his motor .
I feel sorry for the lad really, but hopefully its now fixed

viperkick 11 July 2005 10:54 PM

i know. feck know what the neighbours think. i allways have the logbook and i dont have owt to hide :p

hay bro you dont have to convince us ahha ;)
:norty:

these wheel i got need some work on them ... rimmed to **** but i do them all the time at work so no proplem .

hopefully be diong yeh spoiler acko tomorrow ... Hopefully

axgt_bwaii 12 July 2005 05:21 PM

the fukin dog has riped the sofa! git :razz:

axgt_bwaii 12 July 2005 06:05 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...peedpedals.jpg

£10 to you lot.

acko 12 July 2005 07:32 PM

already got them stew, sorry m8.

john = no probs m8, has that crack repaired ok. i take it that it has

Stiff 12 July 2005 08:35 PM

Hi guys. Don't know if any of you lot will be out and about on Thursday night but a few of us Hullscoobs are having a run down to Cleethorpes seafront. There's about half a dozen cars up to now but reckon there may be another half a dozen by the time we meet at Country Park Inn under the Humber Bridge. We're hoping to set off from Hull around 8ish so should be hitting Grimsby for 8.30ish? Think Stew may have a contact number for one of us if you fancy meeting up/joining us. ;)

axgt_bwaii 12 July 2005 08:39 PM

yer nice one stiff. we normally make it every thurs 7:30 at the boating lake. all hullscoobs are welcome. we gotta go down the seafront together. give em all summin to look at :)

leecalcars 12 July 2005 09:11 PM

Nice one ,il ring the telegraph and see if we can get a photographer down to comemorate the occasion how many have we got i will start a list

1.leecalcars 98 type r

viperkick 12 July 2005 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by acko
already got them stew, sorry m8.

john = no probs m8, has that crack repaired ok. i take it that it has

crack looked ok when i left it its the heat wot ****s them up
ill bring it like i said dude we will check it out If not bang it back into the booth
lol ..

viperkick 12 July 2005 09:31 PM

1.leecalcars 98 type r
2.Viperkick 94 wrx <--- remember i have to shoot off at around 9

can the hull scoobies get down earlyer
could be fun going down the front with Like 18 scoobies lol

axgt_bwaii 12 July 2005 10:11 PM

1.leecalcars 98 type r
2.Viperkick 94 wrx
3.axgt_bwaii 93 wrx import

Lee D T 12 July 2005 10:50 PM

Head lights

Acko, some dual head lights on Ebay, not morrettes but look good (£120ish)
Missed out on the scoobyecu by a f***in quid, went for £250 and mapping to your car thrown in, it only had a few seconds to go as well.

I'm on call Thursday night, so if i'm not changing a light bulb for some retard on the grange I'll be there.

Lee.

Item No 7985511197 buy it now price as well.

acko 13 July 2005 01:58 PM

dt= i know m8 already seen them, but im staying clear because stew had a set and they melted, but thanks for looking.

im giong to be the only one there on thur with a double pea shooter zaust. lol.

anyway im not bothered really.

do any of you lads fancy going to amsterdam on the 2nd sept? Im booking it this weekend and its only £110 per person.
So if you do i will need some dosh of you by sunday.( all i can do is ask )

axgt_bwaii 13 July 2005 05:26 PM

i wont be allowed paul. thanks for the offer.

oh and..... at least your exhaust isnt "gay"! lol. your all obviously jelous of it £100 is all i want for it. its a full cat back system :) .

lol @ this. i had a spare set of standard ax rear lights so i sprayed em black (tinted them) wacked em on ebay buy it now and ive got £25 in me back pocket for it. i was gunna throw em! :) :) :) :) guess whose going to the scrappie for some lights at the weekend :p

acko 13 July 2005 07:43 PM

[QUOTE=axgt_bwaii]i wont be allowed paul. thanks for the offer.

whose the gaffer in your house stew ? :hjtwofing
you want to be like me and TELL the bitch your going. END OF !!!!!

axgt_bwaii 13 July 2005 08:33 PM

she is when shes "on" :lol1:

acko 13 July 2005 08:38 PM

she is when shes "on" :lol1:

:eek2: :cuckoo: :lol:

viperkick 13 July 2005 08:39 PM

:mad: same here stu
i wont be alowed lol

axgt_bwaii 13 July 2005 09:22 PM

in all honesty i cant afford it. :lol1: its funny cos its true.

on the other hand my dog is pauly. found a lump on him :( hes going to the vets with vic tomorrow ( she works at rase vets). hes 11 yr old black lab/alsation. vix on about geting another one allready. im like "hes my son. i cant replace him. he follows me every where". like in the garden he brings me his ball when im trying to cut grass and comes to see me when im having a dump. he wont get up out of bed in the morning till i get up even if vix gone dowm stairs and he will eat his tea then wipe his mouth on me (git :Whatever_ ). lol his name is bruno. :)

leecalcars 13 July 2005 09:24 PM

Hi fellas,came home from lincoln today car was running a bag of ****,got home lifted the hood then realised when doing my little mod at the weekend forgot to tighten the jubilee clips that hold the hose onto the intercooler vibration of the engine caused them to shake loose doh.would this have caused any long term damage ? car had no power at all felt like driving a cortina!

leecalcars 13 July 2005 09:26 PM

could hear the turbo whisling has this got anything to do with my fu** up?

acko 13 July 2005 09:29 PM

[QUOTE=acko]

i wont be allowed paul. thanks for the offer.

whose the gaffer in your house stew ? :hjtwofing
you want to be like me and TELL the bitch your going. END OF !!!!!

(acko's mrs,) Don't know what Paul's been on but he's not the gaffer in this house. The only reason he is going is cause i said he can go and want some peace so i can have the car all to myself for the weekend. :lol:

axgt_bwaii 13 July 2005 09:31 PM

bang it back on and go for a spin m8. see how it goes? dont think ill be driving my car too hard till i have my ecu in next month :razz: apparently im over fueling. thats where my black smoke came from. the de cat has made this happen. never mind soon to be running sweet. :)

axgt_bwaii 13 July 2005 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by acko
(acko's mrs,) Don't know what Paul's been on but he's not the gaffer in this house. The only reason he is going is cause i said he can go and want some peace so i can have the car all to myself for the weekend. :lol:

yer well all go for a spin then. :)