ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Scoobynet Sticker (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/730987-scoobynet-sticker.html)

pimmo2000 22 September 2010 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by NeilSR (Post 9613071)
Edited, apologies about the emails, never thought from that side of things

Ryan, sent u a pm

:thumb:

Scooby Jo 22 September 2010 11:02 PM

Cheers :beer:

prodriverules 22 September 2010 11:04 PM

No sticker today Neil:(

JazzRST 23 September 2010 07:13 PM

Hey guys I want to order some stickers for my car, wanted to find out which 1s are better, the internal or external 1s??

Scooby Jo 23 September 2010 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by JazzRST (Post 9616435)
Hey guys I want to order some stickers for my car, wanted to find out which 1s are better, the internal or external 1s??

I went with the internal - bit stupid as my scooby has tinted windows :cuckoo: You can't see it very well. Probably going to re-order an external one :)

prodriverules 23 September 2010 10:55 PM

still didnt come today Neil?

dghktrjood 26 September 2010 01:07 AM

How about inc a Welsh dragon in the design

Kev

How about inc a Welsh dragon in the design

prodriverules 26 September 2010 01:11 AM

Still no sticker Neil whats going mate?:(

band_wagon 26 September 2010 02:42 PM

can you still buy these ?

Dan W 26 September 2010 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by NeilSR (Post 9611744)
No worries Dan

Apologies aswell but not seen an email from you with regards to your sticker, I get around 30-40 emaisl a day, and a high percentage of that is spam so sorry for the lack of reply

I should apologise too,

The stickers came last wednesday and I only just thought I ought to let you know they had been received.

Thanks again Neil,

Dan:thumb:

BLU 10 October 2010 10:25 PM

One ordered for the missus :D

Sy5 18 October 2010 11:32 AM

Any news on these? Paid nearly a month ago.

NeilSR 18 October 2010 01:39 PM

Hi Sy

Just sent u a pm, but didnt realise u'd ordered a month ago

I assumed yours was just a recent order but Ive found one from the 21st sept from simon.bazz? i think this is yours?, everything up to the 6th october is up to date so apologies, yours has slipped through the net.

Prodriverules, you've confirmed the address, its all ok, Im gonna get a carrier pigeon to hook you up probably on saturday which is the next chance I'll get to get to the post office and send the 4 orders (had another one but just requested a refund today so Ive done that, which is why Im on here to check) i have at the moment from

morrisj
blu-7
sebhover
simon.bazz

at the same time. Im wondering if sending it as a parcel, instead of a letter would do any better?

prodriverules 18 October 2010 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by NeilSR (Post 9662011)
Hi Sy

I assumed yours was just a recent order but Ive found one from the 21st sept from simon.bazz? i think this is yours?, everything up to the 6th october is up to date so apologies, yours has slipped through the net.

Prodriverules, you've confirmed the address, its all ok, Im gonna get a carrier pigeon to hook you up probably on saturday which is the next chance I'll get to get to the post office and send the 4 orders (had another one but just requested a refund today so Ive done that, which is why Im on here to check) i have at the moment from

morrisj
blu-7
sebhover
simon.bazz

at the same time. Im wondering if sending it as a parcel, instead of a letter would do any better?

Sending as a parcel might do the trick Neil,thankq for letting me know mate and i really do hope it makes it this time as my window is gagging to be blessed with a SN sticker finally:lol1::thumb:

Sy5 18 October 2010 10:19 PM

Hi Sy

morrisj
blu-7
sebhover
simon.bazz

Yeah thats me mate. Cheers. :thumb:

TomBoyNI 19 October 2010 12:20 AM

NeilSR just sent you a PM matey, please read it before posting :)

Sy5 19 October 2010 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by TomBoyNI (Post 9663538)
NeilSR just sent you a PM matey, please read it before posting :)

I did mate. Just confirming my e-mail addy was on the list he has :)

Sy5 02 November 2010 07:48 PM

Arrived today. Cheers Neil.

gbnut 02 November 2010 08:10 PM

Hi Sy

morrisj
blu-7
sebhover
simon.bazz

Neil,

morrisj is me, not sure if you've posted yet?

Thanks

gbnut 04 November 2010 05:43 PM

Stickers have arrived :luxhello:

Gives me something to do once the car is washed at the weekend!

Scooby Jo 09 November 2010 09:11 PM

Neil, ordered another one - this time external - if you need my email address I can PM you the details :)

bugeyejohn 19 November 2010 05:53 PM

Ive just ordered a couple thats solved getting the mrs a christmas present pity they wont fit the clio:cry::lol:

Scooby Jo 27 November 2010 10:45 PM

Any idea when sticker will be ready Neil. I re-ordered the external one a few weeks ago.

Ta
Jo

Bigbob3000 28 November 2010 08:54 AM

Hi, Same here, 2 external stickers ordered over a week ago. How long will these take to arrive? Name is under Deadalus2
Thanks...

bugeyejohn 05 December 2010 12:49 PM

Are they still available???????????????

NeilSR 06 December 2010 04:32 PM

All orders prior to the 20th November have been posted, please let me know asap if you havent received yours yet as there have been issues with some deliveries due to sever weather and Ive heard reports that alot of mail has been damaged etc due to this also

All orders made after the 20th Nov shud be leaving by the weekend

Bigbob3000 06 December 2010 05:03 PM

Dame It - 22nd i ordered...lol...No worries mate, i'm in no rush...:thumb:

Thank you...:D

sp00ks 07 December 2010 11:56 PM

hey guys was wondering what most people are opting for putting on their windows....

external or internal .... ohhhhhh errrrrrr!!!!

ta

NeilSR 13 December 2010 01:44 PM

Hi Folks

Once the last few orders have gone out these stickers will not be available any longer, our business is changing and we are moving away from the vinyl graphics field, so I will be emailing the relevant parties to lock this thread.

Anyone who is waiting for orders currently will receive these by the end of the week, Im aware a few orders have gone missing in the post so thanks for keeping in touch

Thankyou to those who have ordered scoobynet stickers!

Neil

Rob Day 13 December 2010 03:04 PM

Neil,

You have PM regarding the none-closure of this thread, and the continuation of scoobynet stickers.

Many thanks,
Rob ;)