ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Middlesex Subaru Owner's Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/middlesex-subaru-owners-club-434/)
-   -   ****MSOC APRIL MEET**** (https://www.scoobynet.com/middlesex-subaru-owners-club-434/967826-msoc-april-meet.html)

mantazini 14 April 2013 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by s100bey (Post 11058528)
Misha- I am really sorry that I didnt take you out today- time just seemed to evaporate today along with the tyres. I promise next time that we will go out and hammer it. AND the GT86 will be run in so you will be able to take me out sideways in the "Coop" yeehah!

Thanks to everyone today - a really good meet yet again Neen, thanks for being first Guineapig to shakedown the new suspension setup. Mantas I wish I had kept the go pro on for the pursuit lap it would have looked pretty good as a clip!

I'll pass this to him bud, he said he was to scared for a lap with u lol, it's been a while for him since E46 M3 he had , i did shake him up quite well today ;)

The chase was fun , i'd wish my one was as capable, the way you took off after the little roundabout was balistic... You need to join us at some T day Ed... would be great to see the wagon tearing apart Porsches and stuff ;)

:thumb:

Guv 15 April 2013 09:27 AM

NICE SEEING EVERYONE

Nice to see everyone again, long over due and that's my fault!!...

had a great time and what a great blast we had, the wagon hasn't had a shake down like that in a while.:norty:

Hopefully I will make it down again soon.....

ED- your wagon is amazing I'm still smiling this morning, thanks for taking for taking on a proper spin. :thumb:

MSOC= :luvlove:

JonMc 15 April 2013 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Guv (Post 11059269)
Nice to see everyone again, long over due and that's my fault!!...

had a great time and what a great blast we had, the wagon hasn't had a shake down like that in a while.:norty:

Hopefully I will make it down again soon.....

ED- your wagon is amazing I'm still smiling this morning, that for taking for a proper spin. :thumb:

MSOC= :luvlove:

Can't believe you turned up on the month that I was away...

Sounds like you had a blast, looking forward to May and might even have the car back on the road for the June one:wonder::norty:

Woodbitch 15 April 2013 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by s100bey (Post 11058528)
Thanks to everyone today - a really good meet yet again Neen, thanks for being first Guineapig to shakedown the new suspension setup. Mantas I wish I had kept the go pro on for the pursuit lap it would have looked pretty good as a clip!

Thank you for the passenger ride it was awesoooommmmmeeee!:D:D
I haven't been out on a run for ages but i think i've got the buzz again.:luxhello:
Great meet, nice to see some old faces again, great company, great food and a real good laugh.

Roll on the May Meet :thumb::thumb:

M444GY 15 April 2013 07:26 PM

was a good run out , blew off some cobwebs anyhow :) the wagon hasnt been on a the middxring since its fettle lol handles like a dream :thumb:

the weather was good :thumb: and the mixed grille wrap was well needed lol

roll on may and the sunshine :D

mags