ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Engine Management and ECU Remapping (https://www.scoobynet.com/engine-management-and-ecu-remapping-453/)
-   -   Scoobyworld stage 1 performance pack (https://www.scoobynet.com/engine-management-and-ecu-remapping-453/958261-scoobyworld-stage-1-performance-pack.html)

Infected by sti 14 December 2012 03:11 PM

I wouldn't disagree with what you say about having it all fitted for piece of mind knowing its all new and by a reputable company, some people just buy new because they can and want the best, where as others like to play about a bit I suppose, what ever you decide bud im sure you won't be disappointed :D the map will certainly liven up your life over a standard one with them few bits your planning :thumb: just makes the car much better to drive IMO

Tidgy 14 December 2012 03:12 PM

i gree totaly on the map, map is by far the best mod you can get done, as long as its correctly :D

Aparoon 14 December 2012 03:12 PM

The pump is included in the 899, you decat dp, walbro pump, panel filter and map !

The additional cost will all be the service

Tidgy 14 December 2012 03:18 PM

ah yeah missed that in the list below, cool one thing not to worry about

Aparoon 14 December 2012 03:21 PM

Just on the comment about the map, are you saying you can just get a simple remap without supporting mods ? I was under the impression it was pointless without at least a pump and dp?

Tidgy 14 December 2012 03:23 PM

pump is advisable, but you can get it mapped in anyway you want.

all the map does is customise it for the current spec if its done specific for the car.

Aparoon 14 December 2012 03:50 PM

I had a stage 1 generic map on my Beemer , but change the exhaust fuel pump and intake etc on the ed30 as it was revo stage 2+..

God knows now, ill wait a full quote on everything and see then.

Infected by sti 14 December 2012 04:05 PM

The mapping cost is the same if you wanted to remap a standard car with no mods just to make it a little better to a full blown engine upgrade bigger turbo etc if that's what you mean :wonder: but in another sense if you want more done to the car than what your planning then hold off and gather everything you want and get it done all at once ( if planning on modding further shortly afterward ) as if you add something after a map then it needs tweaking again and same for every time you add a performance mod it will need altering to allow correct fuelling etc and to keep it running optimised so to speak, not sure if you know a lot about this subject or not with the scoobs but one mapper can't see another mappers map with ecutek software so if u were to use mapper A first time then mapper B a second then you will have to pay for a full map again, where as if you choose your mapper and stick to them, then only a part charge is applied for a small alteration to the map, just incase your not aware of it :)