ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Sport (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/)
-   -   Sky's Soccer Saturday programme???? (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/957823-skys-soccer-saturday-programme.html)

f1_fan 02 December 2012 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Myles (Post 10891079)
Watching Soccer Saturday next week then?

Nope, my brother has been told if he wishes to visit my pad he will have to do it on a day when he doesn't want to watch the radio :lol1: Maybe they don't have the Internet in Essex... I should show it to him some time ;)

Turbo Tone 02 December 2012 08:20 PM

Try wayching Soccer saturday with some mates whilst playing the below.

Makes it much more interesting.:thumb:

Every time a goal is scored:- 1 shot of beer
- Every sending off:- 1 shot of Jager (or substitute)
- Half time:- Absolutley no alcoholic beverages may be imbibed during this period.
- Whenever Chris Kamara is talking:- You must be drinking
- Whenever Merson uses stupid rhyming slang (i.e.”he’s hit the beans on toast”!):- 1 shot of Jager
- In the second half, all teams can only be referred to by their nicknames:- Failure to do so results in a 3 beer shot penalty.
- Whenever Swindon Town appear on the vidiprinter: – Last person to shout out ‘Mackerel’ takes shot of Jager.
- Whenever Dundee appear on the vidiprinter:- Last person to shout out ‘Football’ takes shot of Jager.
- Everytime Phil Thompson says ‘Stevie (G)errard’:- 3 shots of beer.
- Everytime Jeff makes an ‘A Trialist’ joke:- 3 shots of beer.
- Everytime your team score:- 2 extra shots of beer
- Everytime Jeff calls Kenny Deucher ‘The Good Doctor’:- 1 shot of Whisky
- Any hint of racism (social or otherwise) from any of the pundits:- bombs (jager+redbull) all round
- Everytime Hartlepool score a goal:- 3 shots of beer
- Everytime a pundit shouts off camera:- 2 shots of beer
- Everytime LeTiss is mentioned in connection with a takeaway: – 1 shot of Jager
- Whenever Chris Kamara says “its unbelievable Jeff”: - all drinks must be downed
- Everytime Jeff mentions “dancing in the streets of TNS: – 1 shot of jager
- Everytime Jeff says “its Doom and Gloom at…” – 1 shot of jager
- Everytime the team ‘Keith’ is referred to as just being one guy :- 1 shot of jager
- Everytime Brighton & Hove, or Daggers & Redbridge are jokingly referred to as two different teams playing the same opponent :- 1 shot of jager
- Everytime anything bad happens to Craig Bellemy/ Joey Barton/ Wayne Rooney/ Lee Cattermole (injury, og, booked, arrested for assault etc.) :- 2 celebratory shots of the spirit of choice.
- Whenever Northampton Town appear on the vidiprinter, last person to shout out ‘Cobblers’ :- shot of Jager
- Whenever a James Brown related joke is made :- Last person to sing ‘I feel good’ must down drink
- Whenever the James Brown statue dances :- Last person to dance along must have shot of tequila.
- Any talk of Man City ‘buying the title’/ title contenders:- down your beer.

The Dogs B******s 02 December 2012 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Turbo Tone (Post 10891638)

- Half time:- Absolutley no alcoholic beverages may be imbibed during this period.
- Whenever Merson uses stupid rhyming slang (i.e.”he’s hit the beans on toast”!):- 1 shot of Jager
- In the second half, all teams can only be referred to by their nicknames:- Failure to do so results in a 3 beer shot penalty.
- Whenever Swindon Town appear on the vidiprinter: – Last person to shout out ‘Mackerel’ takes shot of Jager.
- Whenever Dundee appear on the vidiprinter:- Last person to shout out ‘Football’ takes shot of Jager.
- Any hint of racism (social or otherwise) from any of the pundits:- bombs (jager+redbull) all round
- Everytime LeTiss is mentioned in connection with a takeaway: – 1 shot of Jager
- Whenever Chris Kamara says “its unbelievable Jeff”: - all drinks must be downed
- Everytime the team ‘Keith’ is referred to as just being one guy :- 1 shot of jager
- Everytime Brighton & Hove, or Daggers & Redbridge are jokingly referred to as two different teams playing the same opponent :- 1 shot of jager
- Everytime anything bad happens to Craig Bellemy/ Joey Barton/ Wayne Rooney/ Lee Cattermole (injury, og, booked, arrested for assault etc.) :- 2 celebratory shots of the spirit of choice.
- Whenever Northampton Town appear on the vidiprinter, last person to shout out ‘Cobblers’ :- shot of Jager
- Whenever a James Brown related joke is made :- Last person to sing ‘I feel good’ must down drink
- Whenever the James Brown statue dances :- Last person to dance along must have shot of tequila.

I need to come to your place, lol

Funkii Munkii 03 December 2012 04:57 PM

Here we go again, throwing a load of old crap into the Sport section :rolleyes:

Addi is the only Troll in Sport we dont need another :thumb:

f1_fan 03 December 2012 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Turbo Tone (Post 10891638)

You've really thought about this haven't you? :lol1:

yellowvanman 03 December 2012 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Myles (Post 10890100)
If you don't like football (and as an f1 fan you wont), you wont like it.

Why as an F1 fan wouldn't you like football? :wonder:

Both put on a show,
Both have over paid prima donna's
Both are multi million pound industries pretending to be sport
Both are ruled by massive TV / advertising contracts.

The above is just me playing devil's advocate, as I am a huge fan of both! I watch on TV and live both sports, I watch Premier league games at Old Trafford, and Roots Hall (Southend Utd, in case you didn't know), and I have seen F1 racing and testing around Europe.
I also watch a lot of Tennis, from local competitions, up to Wimbledon and recently the ATP World Tour at the O2.

So really all this pretentiousness, is just sad.

yellowvanman 04 December 2012 11:22 AM

Football = Business?

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/...-2012120351606

Turbo Tone 04 December 2012 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 10892504)
You've really thought about this haven't you? :lol1:

Not really. Found this on a web site a long time ago and made our own version which consisted of a few spirits and plenty of beer. Cant really remember much after half time but was a good laugh.:thumb:

mrmadcap 04 December 2012 05:44 PM

I actually don't like golf, should I start a thread on here to announce this fact? Or should I find a golf forum and tell them?

f1_fan 04 December 2012 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by mrmadcap (Post 10893790)
I actually don't like golf, should I start a thread on here to announce this fact? Or should I find a golf forum and tell them?

The thread is about the premise of the programme.... what is with football fans that I have to repeat everything 5 times before it sinks in... you keep telling me you are not thick and then proving you are!

mrmadcap 04 December 2012 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 10893889)
The thread is about the premise of the programme.... what is with football fans that I have to repeat everything 5 times before it sinks in... you keep telling me you are not thick and then proving you are!

I will respond to this in alphabet format which is one of the methods that you like to utilise so hear goes:

A) you haven't answered my questions

B) you don't like football as you have clearly indicated in other threads.

yellowvanman 04 December 2012 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 10893889)

Why are F1 fans self opinionated anoraks? :wonder:

f1_fan 04 December 2012 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by mrmadcap (Post 10893967)
A) you haven't answered my questions

Well spotted, I have no intention of doing so as it is not on the topic of the thread!

Originally Posted by mrmadcap (Post 10893967)
B) you don't like football as you have clearly indicated in other threads.

Well spotted again, but the sport has nothing to do with the nonsennse that is this programme except it is probably the only sport that could get away with it.... all of which I have mentioned several times on this thread yet it doesn't seem to sink in with some of you! :Whatever_

f1_fan 04 December 2012 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by yellowvanman (Post 10894102)
Why are F1 fans self opinionated anoraks? :wonder:

Don't know, must be something to do with F1 attracting intelligent people and them having to deal with the less intelligent on football matters ;)

urban 05 December 2012 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by mrmadcap (Post 10893790)
I actually don't like golf, should I start a thread on here to announce this fact?

Yes you should
Seems to me that someone didn't get enough attention as a child, perhaps still a child?

f1_fan 05 December 2012 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by urban (Post 10894467)
Yes you should
Seems to me that someone didn't get enough attention as a child, perhaps still a child?

Here we go again, after all your other comments were removed by the mods I thought you would have taken the hint..... but alas no.... still here, still making pathetic little jibes! Grow up FFS!

Funkii Munkii 05 December 2012 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 10894490)
Here we go again, after all your other comments were removed by the mods I thought you would have taken the hint..... but alas no.... still here, still making pathetic little jibes! Grow up FFS!

I'm sure Urban can defend himself, in all seriousness you could have written the above about yourself, you dont even see it do you :cuckoo:. (which in my experience either makes you deluded or a woman)

A brief reminder of the first insult on this thread, "Boll0ck Face"

People in glass houses f1

f1_fan 05 December 2012 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Funkii Munkii (Post 10894598)
I'm sure Urban can defend himself, in all seriousness you could have written the above about yourself, you dont even see it do you :cuckoo:. (which in my experience either makes you deluded or a woman)

A brief reminder of the first insult on this thread, "Boll0ck Face"

People in glass houses f1

Don't get me wrong FM I'd be quite happy, no delighted in fact, to write exactly what I think of urban here and justify why that is as many times as it takes to sink in, but it's not very good for the forum and the mods have cleaned this thread up once already after I RTM'd it!

As for the bollock face comment if The Dogs B*****ks was genuinely upset about a dig at his username then I will be surprised!

Now finally as someone who confuses somone disagreeing with him with trolling maybe you should ease off the thread police duties, let people deal with their own issues (if they have any) and take a look at yourself! :cuckoo:

Funkii Munkii 05 December 2012 02:23 PM

Denial is a terrible thing old chap/girl