ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   What Tv shows are you waiting to watch? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/945005-what-tv-shows-are-you-waiting-to-watch.html)

Glynmitch 03 August 2012 06:35 AM

+1 for Breaking Bad. Already downloaded the first three episodes of series 5. I can recommend Californication as well. Stars David Duchovney (sp) from the X Files and is hilarious. Lots of boobs and ass to see :D Season 5 has just finished in the US.

Dr.No 03 August 2012 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by ScoobyDriverWannabe (Post 10735102)
Surprised nobody watches White Collar, probably my favorite series.

That's not the question though - Yes, I watch White Collar - and it's up there with Suits, Person of Interest, NCIS and Dexter as great US TV Shows - but it's on at the moment and hence not being waited for.

The first few seasons of White Collar were possibly better than the current fourth series - so far - but all very good.

So - waiting for - Dexter to restart (30th Sept), and a new series of NCIS (Sept as well).

DN

Dedrater 03 August 2012 10:10 AM

Currently watching True Blood S5 (which is just starting to get going) season 7 of Weeds, season 10 Hells Kitchen US and season 5 Breaking Bad.

Dr.No, Showtime have released a 2 minute preview of the coming season of Dexter, it shows the continuation from the final 20 seconds of the last season (Deb walking in on his kill room)

Kwik 03 August 2012 10:14 AM

Nobody seems to watch The Killing! I'd love to see S3 but doubt it will get made for this very reason.

ronjeramy 19 September 2012 04:59 PM

Well I've watched the first 2 episodes of Sons of Anarchy and its looks like its going to be a good one :D can't wait for the next epispde
On another note I've watched the first series of Hell on Wheels and thoroughly enjoyed it, and the second series is pretty good too. if anyone has not seen it its deffo worth a look if your like your cowboy films :thumb:

CharlySkunkWeed 19 September 2012 05:45 PM

Whats the deal with Breaking Bad ? I think i only seen 2 seasons (if even) and didnt see it anywhere. Was watching Youtube and seen loads of bits i havent seen ,.and looking at the posts above , its up to season 5 ! What channel is/was it on ? Or did you guys download from somewhere ?

stedee 19 September 2012 05:56 PM

whats that one on c4 homefront or something homeland maybe, the cia one with the bird out of terminator 3

magictree 19 September 2012 06:22 PM

nice and simple, good old top gear for me, ive missed thier sunday shenanigans this year

J4CKO 19 September 2012 07:09 PM

Breaking Bad we love, Sons of anarchy I watched the first one and will get round to watching more when I run out of breaking bad.

Which are available on Netflix etc.

ronjeramy 19 September 2012 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by stedee (Post 10795376)
whats that one on c4 homefront or something homeland maybe, the cia one with the bird out of terminator 3

Homeland is currently being advertised on Chanel 4 at the mo, looking forward to that starting too. :)

ScoobyDriverWannabe 19 September 2012 09:04 PM

jonc 19 September 2012 09:44 PM

Waiting for Walking Dead too and also the brilliant Luther, hooked on Good Cop a the moment.

Oh and of course TopGear.

ronjeramy 19 September 2012 10:00 PM

just started to watch Breaking bad, seems pretty good too

IWatkins 19 September 2012 10:17 PM

Homeland. Really enjoyed the first series.

Always hoping for another series of Big Love or West Wing but won't happen....

bigsinky 20 September 2012 09:31 AM

surprised no one has mentioned Game of Thrones series 3

'7' 20 September 2012 09:49 AM

Waiting for the new series of American Horror Story.

Continuum was good too.

magepaster 20 September 2012 09:56 AM

Walking Dead & Sons of Anarchy for me

DJ Dunk 20 September 2012 11:00 AM

Dexter & The Walking Dead :thumb:

ronjeramy 20 September 2012 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by bigsinky (Post 10796002)
surprised no one has mentioned Game of Thrones series 3

Yeah I'm looking forward to that too :thumb:

P1Fanatic 20 September 2012 12:50 PM

Sons of Guns Series 3
Survivor Season 25 Philippines

I am probably on my own but I love both. Unfortunately the latter is not aired in the UK ever for some bizarre reason.

Ant 20 September 2012 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by ronjeramy (Post 10795301)
Well I've watched the first 2 episodes of Sons of Anarchy and its looks like its going to be a good one :D can't wait for the next epispde
On another note I've watched the first series of Hell on Wheels and thoroughly enjoyed it, and the second series is pretty good too. if anyone has not seen it its deffo worth a look if your like your cowboy films :thumb:

Agreed its pulling no punches this season.

Also boardwalk empire has started

Frosticles 20 September 2012 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by Kwik (Post 10735312)
Nobody seems to watch The Killing! I'd love to see S3 but doubt it will get made for this very reason.

I watch the killing. Series 3 should be on in November. Best thing on tv. :luxhello:

Ant 21 September 2012 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by P1Fanatic (Post 10796213)
Sons of Guns Series 3
Survivor Season 25 Philippines

I am probably on my own but I love both. Unfortunately the latter is not aired in the UK ever for some bizarre reason.

i love sons of guns :thumb:

mike74 21 September 2012 05:39 AM

Originally Posted by Ant (Post 10796287)
Agreed its pulling no punches this season.

Also boardwalk empire has started

Has Boardwalk Empire started?

I've not seen any new episodes or promo's for it, just a few repeats on Sky Atlantic recently.

Ant 21 September 2012 07:41 AM

It has in the states if you're impatient like me and downloads them

P1Fanatic 21 September 2012 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by Ant (Post 10797080)
i love sons of guns :thumb:

I prefer the characters in Sons of Guns to American Guns and I love the theme tune “shelter me” – will be interesting to see if Vince is still around after last series.

That said I have been watching American Guns recently and getting into it. Rich Wyatt must be minted – fly’s everywhere in a helicopter and just pulls $100k cash out of his bag to buy someones gun collection!

Ant 21 September 2012 09:06 AM

I like American guns too but I find sons of guns a lot better for the customisation and the temper of will . Seen first episode last night so won't comment on vince.

With the helicopter thing makes me wonder If its the show paying for it?

P1Fanatic 21 September 2012 01:04 PM

Yeah Will makes that show tbh. I like his no bull**** management style. I wish I could get away with that at work with my lot :) Only just caught up with Series 1 where he seemed to get involved in a lot of the builds personally.

Gear Head 21 September 2012 01:13 PM

Fringe mainly at the moment. When that finishes, f*cks knows!
I still really miss 24 and Lost. Nothing I have watched since comes close.

I don't mind 'Touch', but it is difficult to see Kieffer taking punches like a bitch after 9 years of 24! :D

Jamie 21 September 2012 03:10 PM

Leverage and burn notice everything else is seems crap sons of guns seems ok Gold divers is fun.