ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Jailbreaking. Talk to me. (strictly no apple vs the world comments) (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/944671-jailbreaking-talk-to-me-strictly-no-apple-vs-the-world-comments.html)

mrmadcap 31 July 2012 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by JackClark (Post 10731828)
Another prize plum. I'll steal your car because my hotel room has no air conditioning and it's hot outside. Well said?

What's stealing cars, growing prize plums and staying in hotels with no air conditioning got to do with this thread.

What a strange analogy, are you on drugs?

Schmoozer 31 July 2012 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by mrmadcap (Post 10732319)
What's stealing cars, growing prize plums and staying in hotels with no air conditioning got to do with this thread.

What a strange analogy, are you on drugs?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: ha defo has a lot of anger built up

Schmoozer 01 August 2012 03:51 AM

I've just woken up as had a bad dream coz I thought I was in some sort of correctional facility lol

Schmoozer 01 August 2012 04:03 AM

I think it's coz I bought some remoulded tyres once and put loads of people out of a job... I'm gonna try and sleep now....

An0n0m0us 01 August 2012 09:43 AM

The IQ level on SN gets worse by the week.

jazzyjembreaze 01 August 2012 10:03 AM

School holidays

Schmoozer 01 August 2012 11:42 AM

So many angels on here the halos should be in the SN logo..

JackClark 01 August 2012 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Schmoozer (Post 10732747)
So many angels on here the halos should be in the SN logo..

I'm sure no one on here is a true angel, but, bragging about criminal activity shouldn't be encouraged. Keep it to yourself and crack on.

Gear Head 01 August 2012 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by JackClark (Post 10730213)
iOS 6 comes with turn by turn navigation… at last.

So ahead of the curve! :D

Gear Head 01 August 2012 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Schmoozer (Post 10731715)
Like it said in the title of the thread, no apple vs the world comments..

Paid £1500 for the phone found it was s**t and everything locked or buy from ringtones to alarm tones etc. I've paid for numerous apps that I've found to be rubbish including sat navs and have since deleted them, you don't get a refund so I hardly find it the crime of the century especially since I didn't have a 3G signal for over a year..

Kind of evens it's self out, and before you go all PC and never do anything that not totally above board on me, I'm sure you or someone in you family or friends does so preach to them thanks..

£1500 for a 2 year phone contract? :wonder:

Tell me you were on unlimited everything at that price!

boxst 01 August 2012 09:11 PM

Piracy happens, everyone knows it happens. If you do it, fine, but it is virtually impossible to try and justify it.

As for Jailbreaking .... I put XBMC on my iPad (and Apple TV) which is the main reason ...

subaruturbo_18 01 August 2012 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by Gear Head (Post 10733504)
So ahead of the curve! :D

Curve by curve navigation ;)

Well i started the thread, i suppose i should have known that this would happen really.

To be fair i feel the point JackClark is trying to make is that if software is being downloaded illegally, it is being stolen.

It cannot of course, be justified by the fact that you have spent a certain amount on your phone and nothing works the way it should.

If you don't have the signal you want then speak to your network, its their issue.

If you didn't like the apps you had bought previously, speak to the admin staff and try to get a refund.

These facts don't justify downloading illegal software.

And for whoever posted, i did used to have an android, but then got bored of tweaking and bugs etc. Got an iphone as i was bored of that, Then became bored of not tweaking. Sick of the bugs already!

Schmoozer 01 August 2012 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by Gear Head (Post 10733513)
£1500 for a 2 year phone contract? :wonder:

Tell me you were on unlimited everything at that price!

Nope... 750mb, 1200 mins but wow free txts. £46 plus a month. But I'm not bitter...

subaruturbo_18 02 August 2012 08:57 AM

If anyone's interested in the OP,

I'm gOing to be removing the jailbreak as there are too many bugs. The internet is going so slow. Even Facebook takes an age.

Most of the themes I install have bugs or glitches.

If anybody knows a fix for the Internet let me know.

boxst 02 August 2012 10:07 AM

Try Jailbreaking it with RedSn0w as you used the other one? Although they both use the same underlying exploits.

My internet isn't slow (on an iPhone 4 and iPad 3) after being Jailbroken.