ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Insurance (https://www.scoobynet.com/insurance-19/)
-   -   COMPO CLAIM INFO (https://www.scoobynet.com/insurance-19/926129-compo-claim-info.html)

Terminator X 23 February 2012 01:33 AM

PS the reason you're getting bombarded is cos your insurance company is selling your details to these bottom feeder firms who specialize in claims ... what you got to say about that Moley ;)

TX.

LUCKO 23 February 2012 01:46 AM

they cant be very good if they contacted him 2 years after the accident :lol1:

Moley 23 February 2012 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by Terminator X (Post 10501109)
PS the reason you're getting bombarded is cos your insurance company is selling your details to these bottom feeder firms who specialize in claims ... what you got to say about that Moley ;)

TX.

I can assure you that phonecall would have nothing to do with us at all.

If you noticed in his first post he was a passenger in his friends car, so we'd have no knowledge the OP has even been involved in a claim would we.

The call he got was from either a company his friends insurers passed the details onto, or more than likely a cold caller.

We don't sell details to anyone, it's the big/direct insurers who do that.

Please don't tar us with the same brush.

scoobyverysoon 23 February 2012 03:23 PM

Back in the old days of my 1.2 Astra someone slid and hit me in the rear popping my bumper fog light now I could of claimed but didn't I said give us a fiver for the light and we both went on our way.

If you wasnt hurt then theres no claim IMO its just the other 90% of the country will claim which then gets passed onto us legit peeps.

rob84 23 February 2012 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by scoobywrxwagon (Post 10500933)

My circumstances are different now to what they were 2 years ago and with these companies hounding me at every given chance I thought Id look into it.

So in other words your short of money and looking for a quick fix :brickwall: Thats How i'm currently reading thing's :nono:
Fair enough if you were seriously injured you lost use of an arm or a leg or cant remember fck all but jeez :lol1:

ad uk 24 February 2012 07:36 AM

cant wait toi renew my insurance defo gone up due to loads of false claims.......

fivetide 24 February 2012 01:36 PM

To be fair to the OP these sorts of companies bombard everyone in the hope that someone has actually had a crash. sure we've all had the text messages. I've had them to a work phone that isn't registered with any insurance company or has a bill in my name.

They aren't calling you because they think you missed out, they are calling everyone in the hope of getting an easy win and a pot of lovely cash for themselves.

5t.

Tidgy 24 February 2012 01:39 PM

man up and stop trying to make money off your mates back. May sound harsh but i have been on the other end of it as the suposed mate.

tell them to foxtrot oscar and remove your name from the system.