ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Subaru (https://www.scoobynet.com/subaru-444/)
-   -   1997 Version 4 White Type R (https://www.scoobynet.com/subaru-444/923139-1997-version-4-white-type-r.html)

Ginge ! 27 February 2012 08:39 PM

got 2 grand here waiting,................ hey its not got a 3 in it lol

personally i ****ing love this car and the price is a proper good deal,,,,, i also love the wheels too just im afraid its 1 year too early for me as i need to get a bigger place first

oh well, if the wheels are for sale or you wish for a swop give me a shout as im in watford

W1ndowLicker 28 February 2012 12:00 PM

What wheels do you have as it might make my sale easier if I swap my wheels for yours ?

W1ndowLicker 01 March 2012 04:04 PM

Bump

W1ndowLicker 01 March 2012 04:17 PM

I've just read this email and had to share it, I can't work out if this guy's either taking the piss out of me, or if he is clearly delusional !

Hi mate,
>
> Lovely car, I really love white cars and I'm looking for a new project as my current car is finished.
>
> I'm really interested in this car and would like to know if you'd be interested in a part exchange for my finished project? Here's a link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1993-BMW-3...item3a7128487d
>
> As you can see she's a minter and totally eats M3's up for breakfast, plus you don't have to worry about taking the missus shopping as there's nowhere for her to sit! Win win!
>
> Anyway, I'd be interested in swapping you my bmw plus £500 my way if possible? This is basically because the pink wheels are a bit of a turn off so I think £500 my way should offset this.
>
> Please let me know asap as I've had loads of interest in my bmw and it could be gone in the next few days.
>
> Cheers,
>

Paulo P 01 March 2012 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by W1ndowLicker (Post 10513517)
I've just read this email and had to share it, I can't work out if this guy's either taking the piss out of me, or if he is clearly delusional !

Hi mate,
>
> Lovely car, I really love white cars and I'm looking for a new project as my current car is finished.
>
> I'm really interested in this car and would like to know if you'd be interested in a part exchange for my finished project? Here's a link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1993-BMW-3...item3a7128487d
>
> As you can see she's a minter and totally eats M3's up for breakfast, plus you don't have to worry about taking the missus shopping as there's nowhere for her to sit! Win win!
>
> Anyway, I'd be interested in swapping you my bmw plus £500 my way if possible? This is basically because the pink wheels are a bit of a turn off so I think £500 my way should offset this.
>
> Please let me know asap as I've had loads of interest in my bmw and it could be gone in the next few days.
>
> Cheers,
>

I seriously hope he's taking the piss! :cuckoo: On the bright side the market should start picking up now and cars should start selling :)

JdcTypeR 01 March 2012 05:57 PM

I hope you told him to f@ck off the cheeky b@stard!

Kezzo80 01 March 2012 07:40 PM

Love it!

It's only at £280 with 4 days to go. By his reckoning he thinks it's going to jump 4.5k in 4 days.

Grade A tool!

W1ndowLicker 02 March 2012 09:56 PM

Right, for this week only I'm gonna let this go for £4K even tho that makes me sad ! :( After that I might just keep it and try again in the summer !

housty-wrx 03 March 2012 10:35 PM

get they wheels painted a different colour and it will make the sale easier m8, they will be putting a lot of people off which is silly as its a good car....at some point this year/start of next year i will be on the hunt for a type r and i wouldnt by one with pink wheels as it just wouldnt attract me

just trying to help with the sale m8

stephen a 03 March 2012 10:54 PM

is the yr of this car right or was the dash changed in it to new shape

matttp1 04 March 2012 12:24 PM

Hi mate you need to empty your inbox:thumb: or send me a message on 07593769929

Allen 04 March 2012 06:46 PM

This is 'W1ndowlicker' but posting on a friends account as mine wont let me reply to my own thread I think because my premium membership is expired !!

Anyway in answer to the questions:

Originally Posted by housty-wrx (Post 10517056)
get they wheels painted a different colour and it will make the sale easier m8, they will be putting a lot of people off which is silly as its a good car....at some point this year/start of next year i will be on the hunt for a type r and i wouldnt by one with pink wheels as it just wouldnt attract me

just trying to help with the sale m8

I know what your saying but I think at this price the wheels could be resprayed by the new owner and still work out as a cheap car. Plus I don't really want to spend more money just to sell it tbh.

Originally Posted by stephen a (Post 10517083)
is the yr of this car right or was the dash changed in it to new shape

The year is right and the dash is the original, its definately a version 4 on a 1997 plate.

Originally Posted by matttp1 (Post 10517586)
Hi mate you need to empty your inbox:thumb: or send me a message on 07593769929

Now emptied :)