ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   photoshop please (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/916826-photoshop-please.html)

bioforger 14 December 2011 08:52 PM

frieeeeeeeends, photoshop friends :thumb:

yellow n black is ok i guess, but still a bit in your face n purple should only ever be used on a skyline ;)

bioforger 14 December 2011 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by sonic93 (Post 10380141)
now would u put a black roof on lol oh why ur there a black spoiler blade lol

no! lol

sonic93 14 December 2011 08:53 PM

the purple i would go for would be the dark dark purple pearl u must no the famous midnight purple its a skyline gtr colour

bioforger 14 December 2011 08:55 PM

like i said should only ever be on a skyline ;)

prodriverules 14 December 2011 08:57 PM

I made some head way today on the colour my man but hit a road block when I found there is
Midnight purple I
Midnight purple II
Midnight purple III

Which one would you like matey,1 is from the R33 and 2/3 are off the R34?

MattyB1983 14 December 2011 08:57 PM

I'd go purple, add some halo headlights, Lexus rear lights and some neon blue washer jets and your there chap.....lol.

Your car looks lovely as it is mate. Maybe add some carbon wrap to the roof and spoiler for a change. At least that way if you get bored of it you can just remove it. The purple really doesn't suit an Impreza IMO.
Yellow is nice, had a look round a yellow type R (signature edition) last week and really liked it.

sonic93 14 December 2011 08:58 PM

please please

lol cracked me uo frieeeeends

hmmm what about the yellow tho u like it ? i just wanna be diff i hate silver man looks pretty mint but 2 lil car park dents but just not happy on colour and my mate gonna spray so cheaper than normal

sonic93 14 December 2011 09:02 PM

ryan was a 3 mate preferably looks like yellow is favorite but midnight purple is so diff to that lol.

lol dont think there be any lexus light s lol matty ur upsetting me twice today lol

sonic93 14 December 2011 09:03 PM

na blow wrap got real carbon mirrors and lil scoop but so wish still had my cf bonnet

prodriverules 14 December 2011 09:03 PM

No worries,I'll get a price tomorrow now then:thumb:
If you like Nissan colours the flip tone purple to green looks wicked;)

sonic93 14 December 2011 09:08 PM

ok sweet cheers mate . dont think i no that colour i did look at a audi rs6 colour mystic blue look pretty nice

initialD 14 December 2011 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by sonic93 (Post 10379989)
im sorry sn police how u change to members gallery ? im sorry im not photographer nor is the guy that took this.

so is any 1 able to give me rough idea of what my car look like in these colours?

here you go dude ;)

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/...1323897676.jpg

sonic93 14 December 2011 09:28 PM

Lol I feel I'm being picked on these days lol

joz8968 14 December 2011 09:32 PM

:lol: @ InitialD.

Reminds me of that classic photoshop request forum thread a few years back (IIRC something to do with a photo of M. Jackson and the OP's son or summat).... :D

initialD 14 December 2011 09:34 PM

:lol1: nah only jokin mate .
seriously midnight purple would be easier to live with and would look so right . Big fan of the colour as you can probably tell lol . its subtle and stunning in the daylight if its done right ? especially with some black rotors :luvlove:
thing is , photoshop wont do the midnight purple any justice ! it needs to be seen in the metal to be fully appreciated imo

sonic93 14 December 2011 09:56 PM

Yea exactly what I think but do kinda agree with boys saying not a scooby colour .

initialD 14 December 2011 10:14 PM

all the more reason to do it ;)
prove em wrong :D

dannyboygti 19 December 2011 09:33 PM

i say the yellow stands out and dosnt look half bad :) just get a gd sprat job rob otherwise itll look crap :( matty ur a legend m8 loving some of your posts

Stealth 19 December 2011 10:01 PM

Midnight purple reseverd for skylines I'm affraid..... the car will look toilet and will be a waste of what looks to be a clean car!!!

If you wanna do something just have it wrapped, I'd go yellow personally and then you can shove it back to silver when it comes to sell. Spraying a car a bonky colour is narrowing your future market!

Yellow wrap, carbon roof, blade, splitter and fogs... done ;)

sonic93 20 December 2011 05:42 PM

hmmm i no what u mean i agree i love midnight purple but its for skylines. Silver dont look to bad but just bit boring i think i need to add bit of black ect as is it really worth me spending all that money for diff colour ect? its pretty mint to got 2 lil car park dinks in 1 door that il get done but other than that its good