ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Jodie Marsh bwhahahahah (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/908164-jodie-marsh-bwhahahahah.html)

Hysteria1983 04 October 2011 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by TelBoy (Post 10267524)
Really really :D I'd rather that than some pear-shaped obese blob, the sort of thing a lot of people here on Scoobynet have to wake up to, day after day. :)

Her "line of work" is no longer Hello front page Z-list celeb, so why care what others think.

I agree that it's best to be fit and active rather than a slob. I can't say much about the SN wives as I haven't seen many, but I do my fair share of excersise.

Neither extreme is healthy though. But Jodie there is far from the extremes of body building.

Trout 04 October 2011 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by jef (Post 10267383)
within a week shell have rebounded and filled right back out again, shell look like that for 1-2 days at most, through water manipulation ect

Bodybuilder euphemism for massive dehydration.

Hmmm - healthy!

TelBoy 04 October 2011 10:42 PM

The lifestyle can be/should be healthy, Trout, it's the competition preparation that turns it into a freak show.

My gym owner is preparing for the UK's in Nottingham in a few weeks' time; honestly it's like a casting session for Dawn of the Dead talking to him at the moment :lol1:

jef 04 October 2011 10:45 PM

yep agree shes far from extreme there, and also agree id rather that than a fat hob nob munching lazy c*nt as a wife tbh. at least she has some motivation about her,

not very common these days lol

and trout again spamming threads with p*sh? really id thought youd have learned by now- where in the thread does she say its the healthiest activity to be dehydarted for a day of the show?

its a whole lot safer than getting drinking 10 pints, smoking fags ect on an average night out for a lot. and you dont even fall about like a **** either. alcohol is one of the best diuretics, hennce the mass amount of pissing drunken people do., so in reality shes not probably more dehydarted than an average joe after a night out - minus the alcohol toxins your liver and kindeys have to deal with

but still so so dangerous eh?

Hysteria1983 04 October 2011 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by Trout (Post 10267536)
Bodybuilder euphemism for massive dehydration.

Hmmm - healthy!

Quite right.

Hysteria1983 04 October 2011 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by jef (Post 10267575)
yep agree shes far from extreme there, and also agree id rather that than a fat hob nob munching lazy c*nt as a wife tbh. at least she has some motivation about her,

and trout again spamming threads with p*sh? really id thought youd have learned by now- where in the thread does she say its the healthiest activity to be dehydarted for a day of the show?

its a whole lot safer than getting drinking 10 pints, smoking fags ect on an average night out for a lot. and you dont even fall about like a **** either. alcohol is one of the best diuretics, hennce the mass amount of pissing drunken people do., so in reality shes not probably more dehydarted than an average joe after a night out - minus the alcohol toxins your liver and kindeys have to deal with

Trout is right though.

After an hour of doing some zumba I get a headache if I don't drink a fair amount of water. Even worse after I have been running.
I like to stay hydrated anyway, but going without water like she possibly has, must be painful.

TelBoy 04 October 2011 10:52 PM

Nope, not painful.

Hysteria1983 04 October 2011 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by TelBoy (Post 10267592)
Nope, not painful.

So where is the fun in that? No pain no gain!

TelBoy 04 October 2011 10:55 PM

Training yes, preparation no! You're just constantly hungry for three months! :D

jef 04 October 2011 10:56 PM

its total and utter lack of understanding of the whole process here lol

shes not without water atall

its called water manipulation, its easy to do, and why things like atkins diet work at the start then fail - same with reduced portion diets,

she will have been drinking in the region of 4-6 litres of water a day, until the day of the show. the more you drink the more you pee - try it.

drinking water in excess is the best way to loose water - its been done for decades.

supplement with potassium and other relevant nutrients and a period of 8-10 hours dehydration will do no harm

i agree, heavy I.V diuretics can be potentially life threatening and some BB will take it to that extreme - but hey-ho, there choice - not mine

hysteria you should take on fluids regularly during intense classes like that, or as youve experienced you dehydarte - it makes sense. if thirsty then drink

Hysteria1983 04 October 2011 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by jef (Post 10267609)
its total and utter lack of understanding of the whole process here lol

shes not without water atall

its called water manipulation, its easy to do, and why things like atkins diet work at the start then fail - same with reduced portion diets,

she will have been drinking in the region of 4-6 litres of water a day, until the day of the show. the more you drink the more you pee - try it.

drinking water in excess is the best way to loose water - its been done for decades.

supplement with potassium and other relevant nutrients and a period of 8-10 hours dehydration will do no harm

i agree, heavy I.V diuretics can be potentially life threatening and some BB wil
l take it to that extreme - but hey-ho, there choice - not mine

hysteria you should take on fluids regularly during intense classes like that, or as youve experienced you dehydarte - it makes sense. if thirsty then drink

I agree I don't understand it that well, so it's bad of me to be so negative. I drink plenty of water anyway. I get a good sweat on, so I obviously need to replace the fluids.

I only went with a friend for fun! Wow! I didn't realise how intense it can be if you really go for it. It's funny though, there are a few granny types there, who dare not break out into a sweat, and then they get a backhanded slap from my sweaty hand! Oops :D

jef 04 October 2011 11:07 PM

lol, no shame in learning, bodypump and similar classes are very intense,

without fluids its, not just water but salts lost through sweat should be replaced along wiht glycogen.

but like youve witnessed as you do it more your body adapts and can handle it more easily, hence the non-sweaty grannies lol

555) 04 October 2011 11:11 PM

id still fcuk her in the ass with no rubber on :norty:

DCI Gene Hunt 04 October 2011 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by 555) (Post 10267648)
id still fcuk her in the ass with no rubber on :norty:

So you'd like unprotected bum sex with a woman that resembles a man :Suspiciou

jef 04 October 2011 11:19 PM

dci can you see a penis there lol? glad mine doesnt look like yours if thats what you see haha

heres an example of extreme diuretic use which ended up costing his life, thankfully its pretty rare - as at end of the day its for a plastic trophy. not worth your life imo

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p...25/muntzer.jpg

tony de wonderful 04 October 2011 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by TelBoy (Post 10267568)
The lifestyle can be/should be healthy, Trout, it's the competition preparation that turns it into a freak show.

My gym owner is preparing for the UK's in Nottingham in a few weeks' time; honestly it's like a casting session for Dawn of the Dead talking to him at the moment :lol1:

Maybe, but bodybuilding goes hand-in-hand with drug abuse and questionable diets. It's bodybuilding remember, not fitness, not a healthy lifestyle per se. An exterior of bulky muscle is no sign of inner health...physical or mental.

JTaylor 04 October 2011 11:30 PM

I understand that steroid use is par for the course in your game, Jef, and I don't judge. Having said that, I noticed these potential side-effects:

Accelerated male-pattern baldness
Decreased sex-drive
Illiteracy
Reduced sperm counts
Breast development
Testicle shrinking

Do you suffer from any of these? :)

tony de wonderful 04 October 2011 11:33 PM

Pro-bodybuilders have a habit of dropping like flies over a certain age. It's not a 'dangerous' 'sport' does take its toll, mainly because of the long term effects of drugs.

Yes I agree she is not extreme, but I'd not hold her up as some sort of amazing person for getting cut and putting on some mass.

She's just an attention seekers who has made enough money from getting her tits out, to not have to work and so can spend all day in the gym if she wants.

jef 04 October 2011 11:46 PM

tell you what jtaylor have you googled ibuprofen side effects, paracetamol, alchohol side effects? or female contraception which is hormone manipulation. side effects are far longer than most AAS.
remeber these are "possible" side effects - not everyone suffers from all.

infact - low testosterone, which affects a large number of men as they grow older - who dont even realise it, has many more side effects. TRT is becoming more common as people become more educated. altho BB doses can be well in excess of normal levels

again - personal choice

ill go through your list

MPB is mostly gentically controlled, look at immediate family, if bald, theres a a high risk you will be also - with excess testosterone it speeds up the process, but only for those with pre-existing genetic pre-dispositions.
decreased sex drive is true during extreme dieting , due to to fatigue ect, but under normal conditions, above normal levels of testosterone results in massivley increased sex drive.
reduced sperm count - yip possible side effect, for those that hjave familys, is that of real importance? maybe, maybe not?
breast development - reffered to as gyno or "bitch tits" fairly common. again down to gentic disposition, manay dont suffer - this is also a much more common side effect of excess alcohol consumption in males, combined with poor diet and low excersise levels, hance the large amount of "moobs" on display in general population. alcohol has a failry large effect on testosterone/estrogen balance which can lead to this condition, but then again so does puberty when hormones are significantly out of balance.
testicular shrinkage, common amogsnt hormone users, as you put hormones in your body the feedback loop realises and reduces output in order to try regulate levels often resulting in testicular shrinkage. most body builders use A.I, or SERMS, hcg to try combat this condition, and if hormones are used sensibly - unless pre-exiasting medical conditions, then no long term damage is done.

depression, low self esteem, alchohol, nicotine all have similar effects, minus the health benefits of excersise.

anything esle?

jef 04 October 2011 11:54 PM

tony pro body builders are exteme in most senses of the word, but there certainly not dropping like flies mate lol

i went to the mr olyimpia last year in las vegas, it was the 30th or 40th year of the competitions running. it is the bodybuilding event of the year. holy grail as you would say.

EVERY single olympia winner since the very first competition was in attendance on stage in recognition of the anniversary - barring arnold shcwarzzennn blah blah, who sent a video message.

not one dead yet?

steroids as a whole dont contribute to BB related deaths, extreme diuretics and dehydaration is what causes renal failure and potentially death. this is not the norm for national level competitors

jef 05 October 2011 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 10267669)
Maybe, but bodybuilding goes hand-in-hand with drug abuse and questionable diets. It's bodybuilding remember, not fitness, not a healthy lifestyle per se. An exterior of bulky muscle is no sign of inner health...physical or mental.

life goes hand in hand with drug abuse mate, im not advocating dieting for shows as the healthiest activity, and never would. but most of the population indulge in drug abuse from caffine to alcohol, nicotine and its many chemicals.

the legality of a substance has almost no bearing on its health effect - if alcohol and nicotine cigarretes were discovered today, both would instantly be class A drugs. again its just through tradition and social acceptance - and ,massive revenue that these drugs are acceptable. most dont even veiw them as drugs, which is ludicrous lol

personally id rather see more people in gyms, eating well and doing excersise - using hormones if they want, than steaming w*nkers falling about the streets on a sat night, smashing car windows, starting fights, falling about uncontrollably, and genarally being a public nuisence. maybe thats just me?

Trout 05 October 2011 12:11 AM

and trout again spamming threads with p*sh? really id thought youd have learned by now

What? Learned that casting a fly in your direction gets a bite every time!

Originally Posted by jef (Post 10267609)
i agree, heavy I.V diuretics can be potentially life threatening and some BB will take it to that extreme - but hey-ho, there choice - not mine

Originally Posted by jef (Post 10267660)
heres an example of extreme diuretic use which ended up costing his life

Just like your other threads - you get all defensive and then totally undermine your own argument.

As I say - body building water manipulation - not the healthiest idea! :)

Trout 05 October 2011 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by jef (Post 10267687)
dehydaration is what causes renal failure and potentially death

There you go again!

jef 05 October 2011 12:19 AM

bite i will mate, as you have zero experience or knowledge clearly on the subject

its people like like you that mis-inform others, if thats what floats your boat, go ahead - doesnt detract from the fact you dont have a clue what your talking about :)

as i say alcohol induced water manipulation, far far unhealthier.

please show me undermining my own threads? i say again EXTREME DIURETIC ABUSE CAN BE POTENTIALLY LIFE THREATENING. clear enough this time? but again this is NOT the norm - these things are not available to the general public.

i posted a pic of an IFBB pro, the elite of the elitest, less than 0.1% of bodybuilders reach this stage - know many of them in your area?

jef 05 October 2011 12:21 AM

OMG! trout. lol

what are you trying to imply, that hormones are extreme diuretics? lol

do you even know 1 single AAS?

Trout 05 October 2011 12:29 AM

I think you are confused.

I am merely quoting your own posts.

I may know little about bodybuilding but I do have experience of the impact of dehydration - it's not big and it isn't clever!!

jef 05 October 2011 12:42 AM

says it all really

qouting out of context, not big and not clever lol

again you dont have the slighest clue what your are talking about.

dehydration is not healthy -really?

i never new that. thanks for the real expelanation of whats actually happening, id be lost without you :D

Trout 05 October 2011 12:47 AM

Simple question (I bet you won't give a simple answer).

Do body builders actively reduce their normal hydration level so that they can appear more 'cut'?

Yes or no - that's it :)

jef 05 October 2011 12:53 AM

hows this, for the 6 hours of the show day, yes completley. where have i said no?

your point being?

are you implying its to a life threating state? lol?

get real mate - you dont know, your grasping at ridiculous pre-conceptions.

crack on my friend

Trout 05 October 2011 01:09 AM

I knew it wouldn't be simple.

So I'll take a yes.

Even a few hours of dehydration can have a big impact. I have seen people pass out, suffer hallucinations, get into situations they seriously regretted later, not to mention chronic renal stress.

One of the biggest issues with health at large events e.g. big concerts, is dehydration. You see people being lifted out all the time, delerious, unconscious, hallucinating.

:)