ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   East Anglia (https://www.scoobynet.com/east-anglia-435/)
-   -   19th June at the pod. (https://www.scoobynet.com/east-anglia-435/890028-19th-june-at-the-pod.html)

Ian 08 June 2011 07:02 PM

To keep convoy lists/meets on one post, copy & paste if you are meeting at McDonalds @ Whittlesford 6.30 for 6.40 depart for the Needle and Awl pre-event meet for 7.30

1. StanS
2. Ian

or convoy from Peterborough - meet at ? a.m. at place ?

Or if meeting at Needle and Awl

#68 rb5 08 June 2011 07:31 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To keep convoy lists/meets on one post, copy & paste if you are meeting at McDonalds @ Whittlesford 6.30 for 6.40 depart for the Needle and Awl pre-event meet for 7.30

1. StanS
2. Ian
3. chris (#68 rb5)

StanS 08 June 2011 07:34 PM

To keep convoy lists/meets on one post, copy & paste if you are meeting at McDonalds @ Whittlesford 6.30 for 6.40 depart for the Needle and Awl pre-event meet (with i-japs forum) for 7.30

1. StanS
2. Ian
3. chris (#68 rb5)

Needle and Awl, Northampton Rd, Rushden NN10 6EF.
i-japs club are meeting in Lidl's car park (opposite N&A), other clubs/independants are meeting in the N&A car park.

Ian 16 June 2011 06:15 PM

bump, everyone getting ready??

car wash day on saturday :)

#68 rb5 16 June 2011 06:35 PM

My plan was to bump this thread today, you beat me to it. Yep cleaning Saturday evening. Hoping for a car cover for fathers day. :-)

StanS 16 June 2011 07:46 PM

Mine should be suitably dirty driving home from N Wales in the rain tomorrow, then to SP on Sunday - probably in the rain !!:lol1:
Last forecast I saw was not ideal for Sunday.:Whatever_

Ian 18 June 2011 09:21 AM

weather doesnt look to good for tomottow :(

#68 rb5 18 June 2011 09:46 AM

Bloody typical. Been nice for the past 3 months then the one weekend that I want to be clear it's crap! Keeping everything crossed tho.

StanS 18 June 2011 03:10 PM

Might be lucky with the weather after all !

See Ian & Chris at MacD's Whittlesford (CB2 4HD) at 6.30 for 6.40 (ready or not !) depart for Lidl car park (NN10 6AR) for 7.30 meet with loads of others (incl the Peterborough chapter), to convoy to SP.

#68 rb5 18 June 2011 03:18 PM

I will probably be at maccy ds at about 6, need to eat first. Mmmmm.

Ian 18 June 2011 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by #68 rb5 (Post 10096234)
I will probably be at maccy ds at about 6, need to eat first. Mmmmm.

same here, saus and pancakes yum yum yum :)

just hope its gonna dry up this afternoon so i can wash the car

#68 rb5 18 June 2011 04:01 PM

Yeah I'm holding out for this evening so I can wash, wax then cover. (with the new car cover) :-)

StanS 18 June 2011 05:02 PM

:lol:
you tarts !! :D

mmmmmm tarts :lol1:

Gave up on mine - too many showers.

#68 rb5 18 June 2011 05:54 PM

Still waiting for a dry spell to come over. :cry:
May have to rely on the mequiars quick detailer spray tomorrow when I get there. :thumb:

Thanks for the tarts comment, you've made me hungry. :D

F1 CJE UK 18 June 2011 07:32 PM

I am going to be at the Needle and Awl with the Japs I boys, Will be good to see a load of scoobys for the convoy in.

StanS 18 June 2011 07:47 PM

<<Thanks for the tarts comment, you've made me hungry. >>

payback for the tempting 3000 kcal MacD breakfast !

StanS 18 June 2011 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by F1 CJE UK (Post 10096581)
I am going to be at the Needle and Awl with the Japs I boys, Will be good to see a load of scoobys for the convoy in.

I'll meet you there - I'm with Japs-i this time too ! Japs-i are meeting at Lidl's car park oppsite N&A.

Ian 18 June 2011 08:05 PM

have had a dry spell, and mines all washed and dryed and tucked away for the night.

gonna bring my wash stuff and 25L of water to give it a quick going over at the pod :)

StanS 18 June 2011 08:13 PM

I feel obliged to do the same now :cuckoo::norty::brickwall:lol1:
Doh!

We are right next to the toilets so may be able to access water (passed by the management).

#68 rb5 18 June 2011 09:38 PM

i got the same dry spell as you. all done and covered for the early start. will be bringing the detailing spray along. Bloody camera has no batteries in it!! Left my sat nav at work too, so may have to pop up there on the way to fetch it. unless you guys have one?

Matt2732 18 June 2011 09:53 PM

May get washed if I get up early enough! If not then :sleep: I'll get over it I'm sure! BBC forecast for Wellingborough is good, maybe a short PM shower. Looking forward to it, even managed to palm all 3 kids off:luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhel lo::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhel lo::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhel lo::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhel lo::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhel lo::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhel lo::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhel lo::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhel lo::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhel lo::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhel lo::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhel lo::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhel lo::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhel lo:
Should be a good day, see the P'boro massive at tescos in the morning!

F1 CJE UK 18 June 2011 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by StanS (Post 10096600)
I'll meet you there - I'm with Japs-i this time too ! Japs-i are meeting at Lidl's car park oppsite N&A.

:thumb:

F1 CJE UK 18 June 2011 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by StanS (Post 10096600)

:thumb:

thunder8 19 June 2011 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by Matt2732 (Post 10096761)
May get washed if I get up early enough! If not then :sleep: I'll get over it I'm sure! BBC forecast for Wellingborough is good, maybe a short PM shower. Looking forward to it, even managed to palm all 3 kids off:luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhel lo::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhel lo::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhel lo::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhel lo::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhel lo::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhel lo::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhel lo::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhel lo::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhel lo::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhel lo::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhel lo::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhel lo::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhel lo:
Should be a good day, see the P'boro massive at tescos in the morning!

all 3 off us i think lol:D