ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   Few around Enfield (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/889193-few-around-enfield.html)

x-helen-x 26 May 2011 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by mcscoobs (Post 10059194)
I think I've seen yours parked up... is it by that big nursery? Goldstar or something like that? Always makes me jealous when I see it, makes my car look and feel so slow :(

Yep thats blacky! Only live along there.
Why does he look mega fast or something? :lol1: Dont be jealous ... your be surprised :wonder:

Hx

Mike-K 27 May 2011 11:39 PM

Where was everyone tonight? I was in enfield hoping to bump into someone?

Spanair 28 May 2011 10:16 AM

Wasn't out driving per say but was coming from tottenham via the A10 to the enfield island village. Saw 2 imprezas.

mcscoobs 30 May 2011 08:34 AM

Saw a classic Impreza in white on the A10, being driven by a blonde, maybe about 3pm ish? Not sure if thats anyone on here? Some real mint cars being driven around my way this weekend due to the Pageant

x-helen-x 30 May 2011 01:39 PM

Yeah seen a few around lately :)
The brighton Run was good fun yesterday guys alittle windy on sea front but wicked day out!

So when we sorting this enfield meet out?

Spanair 30 May 2011 04:45 PM

Whenever really, just gotta sort some stuff on the car this week but in-between I can do a lil meet.

Glad the Brighton run was good. :thumb:

R6HNN 30 May 2011 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by x-helen-x (Post 10065227)
Yeah seen a few around lately :)
The brighton Run was good fun yesterday guys alittle windy on sea front but wicked day out!

So when we sorting this enfield meet out?

it was great until i got abandoned! and i only realised everyone was leaving when i saw you driving off and beeping!

is everyone free next sunday evening for a meet around enfield?

x-helen-x 31 May 2011 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by R6HNN (Post 10065525)
it was great until i got abandoned! and i only realised everyone was leaving when i saw you driving off and beeping!

is everyone free next sunday evening for a meet around enfield?

Well I didnt quiet understand where everyone went too:confused: Thought we would of all grouped up at peir etc but people just did own thing.
We didnt plan to leave with others just picked them up coming out car park - our drive home was sooo much fun:lol1: 3 scoobs taking up all lanes next to eachother on motorway HAHAHA

Who says us girls cant keep up with the lads :D

So your location is Watford? Im in Watford everyday!! Yep im up for a meet next weekend - anyone else?

Spanair 31 May 2011 09:31 AM

Ye sure im in :)

Blitzfighter 31 May 2011 07:21 PM

hey,

what day you guys and not forgetting the gal thinking off a meet?

x-helen-x 31 May 2011 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Blitzfighter (Post 10067528)
hey,

what day you guys and not forgetting the gal thinking off a meet?

Damm right you didnt forget about the gal :lol1: War otherwise :fight:

:D See ya soon x

Blitzfighter 31 May 2011 08:31 PM

:nono: easy now:lol:

x-helen-x 31 May 2011 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by Blitzfighter (Post 10067699)
:nono: easy now:lol:

Much love really :luvlove: my little scoob pal :lol1:

Your photos from Sunday are wicked!! I gotta load few of mine up. The ones at Harlow look soo good where its just the front of ours.

Blacky and Bluey are pals now!! :cuckoo: Hope your little bunny enjoyed the ride too :lol1:

x

Spanair 31 May 2011 08:49 PM

This sunday any good?

x-helen-x 01 June 2011 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by Spanair (Post 10067753)
This sunday any good?

Yes for me :) Where and what time?

Spanair 01 June 2011 08:58 AM

That's a question, I really don't know about location. Time what about 1ish? Maybe meet at halfrauds or something and we can go from there on the A10.

Blitzfighter 01 June 2011 09:10 PM

lol whenever im out with the scoob people laugh at the rabbit, its bloody flying all over the place, i suppose the rabbit didnt like journey back from brighton she was soaking wet :lol1:
this Sunday sounds good, its going to be nice weather too! better clean the car again, unlike some lazy people :p

x-helen-x 02 June 2011 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by Blitzfighter (Post 10069622)
lol whenever im out with the scoob people laugh at the rabbit, its bloody flying all over the place, i suppose the rabbit didnt like journey back from brighton she was soaking wet :lol1:
this Sunday sounds good, its going to be nice weather too! better clean the car again, unlike some lazy people :p

:lol1: I hope your not saying about me? Im not very good at car cleaning and do tend to miss loads so I just get car wash to clean it ... much less hassel!!

Sunday maybe off for me as might be at a horse show?? Will let you all know tho.

Spanair 02 June 2011 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by x-helen-x (Post 10070197)
:lol1: I hope your not saying about me? Im not very good at car cleaning and do tend to miss loads so I just get car wash to clean it ... much less hassel!!

Sunday maybe off for me as might be at a horse show?? Will let you all know tho.

Well if it's any better saturday/sunday whatever is convenient for everyone :), can't believe you take your car to the car wash! :freak3:
And don't worry mines in a right state at the mo. :norty:

mcscoobs 02 June 2011 11:28 AM

How about a mini meet at the car wash place on the A10, by Protyres, for all us lazy peeps :lol:

Spanair 02 June 2011 05:19 PM

I know where protyres is no idea where that car wash place is though :(

Blitzfighter 02 June 2011 07:04 PM

i thought women are suppose to be good at cleaning, thats 1 of the reasons i got a wife :lol1:only joking saturday is :nono: for me i can only do sunday unless every one is free tommorrow (friday)

Spanair 02 June 2011 08:06 PM

Yeah let me know and I'll be there either day of them all, cheers. :)

Blitzfighter 02 June 2011 10:26 PM

well if there is going to be a meet tomorrow can some one text me please 07727708702 as i dont have access to the internet till after 18:30 thanks

Greg

Spanair 02 June 2011 11:06 PM

I'll let you know if anything is happening, seems rather quite at the mo though :).

halostu 02 June 2011 11:28 PM

This is cool I work on holly hill farm which is on the ridgeway. And I've seen a few of you. Look out for me in my black classic or a transit with halodogs sign

fiveskin 02 June 2011 11:45 PM

You might spot me around there too. I work around waltham cross area, sometimes I hit the a10 and other times I'm heading the other way. I'm in Loughton. Black hawkeye with black wheels. Somewhat noisey

fiveskin 02 June 2011 11:48 PM

And I think mcscoobs is on about that car wash place that looks like an American Harley Davidson dealers? near the lights just before the speed camera?

mcscoobs 03 June 2011 03:35 AM

Nah, not that the one, thats much further down the A10, I was talking about the one by Protyre, next door to Big Yellow Storage. Though I wasn't serious about meeting there lol!

Getting my car valeted saturday morning, got a guy coming over to mine to sort the car out. If its a good job, i'll post up all his details on here.

Are we talking a daytime or an evening meet?

Spanair 03 June 2011 11:49 AM

Well im up for whenever really, just mention a place and a time. Im going to the hospital for a couple of hours so let me know if you guys doing anything today. 07776174141 in case you do, give me a text with a place and a time if so please!.