ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Member's Gallery (https://www.scoobynet.com/members-gallery-5/)
-   -   blobeye project near's finish's (https://www.scoobynet.com/members-gallery-5/886123-blobeye-project-nears-finishs.html)

DarrenSTI 28 April 2011 09:11 PM

Congrats on all your hard work there.
The result is stunning, liking it all:thumb:
The wheels are very tastey, would love a set of Grid Drifts, they look like the 9.5" are they? if so did you have to roll the archs?

Mattybr5@MB Developments 30 April 2011 12:33 PM

cheers again for all the coments folts

darren they are indeed 9.5j we ahve rolled the arches a fair bit as its been dropped nearly 100mm now it was even lower at 1 point but as a every day car it was just to low if i was to fit them to any other newage id roll the rear arches just incase but at a normal height you prob get away with it bud

fawor 30 April 2011 02:50 PM

Beauty.
What size tyres You fit? 225 or 235 and 35 or 40?
Alloys ET?

ironbridge 30 April 2011 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by mattybr5@poleposition uk (Post 10009331)
cheers for the comments folks it took 2months ov hard work to get it where it is at the mo

well worth the work, looks stunning. well done.

EH52WRX 01 May 2011 10:45 AM

I hope when my engine bay is finished it looks as good as yours, love the build. :thumb:

Rob Day 01 May 2011 11:01 AM

Looks very nice Matt :thumb:

Smaller front plate, and deep SunStrip to finish off :norty:

Rob :D

martin850 01 May 2011 11:06 AM

Looks stunning mate :thumb:

M444GY 02 May 2011 04:35 PM

looks very nice matty :thumb: engine looks like it has some poke :norty:

Neil.. 02 May 2011 04:38 PM

Very nice Matt. :thumb:

DarrenSTI 02 May 2011 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by mattybr5@poleposition uk (Post 10014392)
cheers again for all the coments folts

darren they are indeed 9.5j we ahve rolled the arches a fair bit as its been dropped nearly 100mm now it was even lower at 1 point but as a every day car it was just to low if i was to fit them to any other newage id roll the rear arches just incase but at a normal height you prob get away with it bud

Matt, is it just the rears that need rolling?
Mine is also lowered a fair bit on BC's, maybe a tiny bit higher than yours I'd say, but not much more.

wrx287 03 May 2011 12:36 AM

Real nice Matt:notworthy:notworthy Looks a lot different to when i picked my engine up off you last year:cool: Keep up the good work buddy:thumb:

Mattybr5@MB Developments 03 May 2011 12:22 PM

fawor there 225 bud to give the stretched look bud maggy on here is the man to ask he sorted me out bud

cheers for the comments guys it means alot other people like it aswell as myself

rob i have sumit planned for the reg bud the car is still ahving some finsihing touches so il post pics as there done im sure us subaru boys will love it tho

cheers maggy i dont know if you noticed bud iv had the wheels down in gloss black instead ov the matt finish now bloody nightmere to clean tho :)

emb cheers bud your scoop has finished off nicely mate cheers

darren iv had to roll all the arches on mine bud the rear catches with some people in but im going to dial in some more camber to sort this out bud so you should be fine if your not as low bud

wrx its changed massivly its been a labour ov love mate hope that engine still going strong aswell bud cheers

RS_Matt 04 May 2011 09:06 PM

Gorgeous, Rota Drift alloys are the holy grail for Newages!

Mattybr5@MB Developments 10 May 2011 10:11 AM

cheers bud anyone intersted in rota wheel range ask maggy on here he will sort you out

RB5 Boyo 10 May 2011 06:32 PM

Thats perfect looking :thumb:

Just wondering....i see you have the cold air feed through your driver side headlight which looks great, but does that not leave you with one less full beam on that side though?? :wonder: Does the law give you any trouble with it??

Cheers....

Kevin

Connor_scotland 10 May 2011 07:19 PM

fuuuuuuuuck

Thats awesome in every way buddy.

Nice one.

rickya 10 May 2011 07:52 PM

Very nice :)

VRS Koopa 10 May 2011 08:56 PM

Stunning motor. love what you've done with the intake. :thumb:

Mattybr5@MB Developments 11 May 2011 04:22 PM

rb5 it does leave me a with a main beam down i havent had any probs yet i am going to convert the main and dipped beam into the 1 light so there be no issus at all but we always have spares if they were to moan bud

cheers for the kind comments folks

band_wagon 11 May 2011 11:37 PM

impressive i have been away for a wile either that or you work very very fast .. mines in the galery now :thumb:

Mattybr5@MB Developments 18 May 2011 03:58 PM

cris we took it off the road for a month and half to do the transformation we only worked on it part time but im happy so far mate it be good to see you in your new ride bro

band_wagon 20 May 2011 01:10 AM

impressed matt looks total differnt to how i last seen it ... ill pop over one night this week n ave a butchers :thumb:

macmac 20 May 2011 08:39 PM

b e a utiful lookin blob ,agressive lookin and power to match i presume !

SkydiveMacca 20 May 2011 09:14 PM

Are those genuine Prodrive seats??

craigyp 24 October 2011 10:18 AM

Very nice

jono300 24 October 2011 12:45 PM

Yep like that mate, what size off front plate is that ?? had any bother with running that shape / size with regards mot / police ??

Mattybr5@MB Developments 27 October 2011 10:33 AM

cheers for the comments folks sadly this car was involved with a heavy impact from a doopy on coming driver so its now been stripped and hopefully will be reborn bigger and better

skydive yes there genuin mate

jono i carnt remember the exact size sumit like 12inch by 8inch tho and no i never got pulled once in this car

cheers for all the comments folks

L&G.scooby 27 October 2011 11:05 AM

Noooo!!! Stripped!! What a awesome looking blob. I would love mine to look just half ad good. No dout in my mind now, rota drift wheels in black for me next year.

Mattybr5@MB Developments 28 October 2011 09:52 AM

yes fully stripped and shell scrapped after all the hard work the engine lives on in another members car and the gearbox lives in andy foresters 1000bhp classic so its memory lives on the new car that is replacing it has gone to a whole new level so there is always a silver linning to every dark cloud :)