ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   GOT THE SCUM! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/875512-got-the-scum.html)

Norman Dog 28 February 2011 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Clarebabes (Post 9907972)
Think Sara needs it as it wasn't insured.

Without rubbing salt into the wound, why was a car worth £8k not insured? :wonder:

DCI Gene Hunt 28 February 2011 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Norman Dog (Post 9908060)
Without rubbing salt into the wound, why was a car worth £8k not insured? :wonder:

To save £150 by the sounds of it...

EH52WRX 28 February 2011 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by kingofturds (Post 9907971)
Even if they were born here they seem all to quick to scarper off to Pakistan when they get caught in the wrong.

Exactly :lol:

LC Geezer 28 February 2011 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by hutton_d (Post 9908045)
Umm. Let me think. How about their job! Yeah, that'd be a start. Let's see. Criminal damage and theft would cover it. :thumb:

But having plod on the initial call say "they aren't any witnesses" is taking the p!ss as he didn't even know where it'd been damaged. So, their job would be a good start.

Dave

As much as a conviction would be nice, if nobody saw who did it and if nobody can give any clues as to who commited the crime, how are they supposed to catch someone? It's frustrating having someone do this to your property and getting away with it - it's happened to just about all of us. But sending out officers simply to look at a bit of damage when nobody can even tell them what the criminals look like is a bit pointless. It acheives absoluletly nothing aside from taking up valuable time from the response team. I do share your frustration though.

ScoobyDriverWannabe 28 February 2011 11:40 AM

Glad to hear they have been caught

Fingers crossed your car turns up now

Trout 28 February 2011 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by sarasquares (Post 9908041)
Is there a body of people like the MIB that help people recover compensation? :wonder:

Get a lawyer to sue them. If there is a criminal conviction this should be straightforward.

This is the sort of thing you would get paid for by legal protection on your car or house insurance...

...if you had had any!

kingofturds 28 February 2011 12:15 PM

www.wesueanyone.com

dpb 28 February 2011 12:22 PM

also

www.abulancechasersareus.com

LC Geezer 28 February 2011 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru (Post 9908118)
DNA, fingerprints, a bit of investigation perhaps based on the evidence the victim may have. Pathetic response.

An an ideal world, that would be great. Not that the poice are allowed to keep fingerprints or DNA of anyone who isn't actually convicted. But if DNA/fingerprint capture happened at every reported crime, there would be backlog of decades worth of investigations. It's just not practical sadly.

J4CKO 28 February 2011 12:55 PM

Good outcome, I would just move on now and put it behind you.

For 12 to 18 months and then have your revenge, Astraboy will provide any number of devious ways to make their life a misery for your enjoyment and amusement.

Were any of them called Hightee ?

hutton_d 28 February 2011 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by LC Geezer (Post 9908093)
As much as a conviction would be nice, if nobody saw who did it and if nobody can give any clues as to who commited the crime, how are they supposed to catch someone? It's frustrating having someone do this to your property and getting away with it - it's happened to just about all of us. But sending out officers simply to look at a bit of damage when nobody can even tell them what the criminals look like is a bit pointless. It acheives absoluletly nothing aside from taking up valuable time from the response team. I do share your frustration though.

READ MY POST!

Dave

LC Geezer 28 February 2011 01:17 PM

I've read it again and again and I can't see any mention that anyone had seen the crime take place. I must be missing something somewhere. Please don't think I'm being antogonistic. I'm really not. Did someone witness it? Was there someone with information available? Maybe door to door enquiries might have revealed someone but there really isn't enough resource to do that for every crime. I wish there was because this country would be a much better place if we could rid ourselves of all this "low level" crime that we have to endure.

fivetide 28 February 2011 01:22 PM

Informing the cops was very restrained. I'd have been doing time/been in hospital buy now but I'd have taken one or two of them with me!

Hope you find something salvagable, sounds like it could be in one piece though....

5t.

ilogikal1 28 February 2011 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by sarasquares (Post 9907891)
To get the police involvement i have had to gift wrap everything and give it to them on a plate, literally.

Did you at least get your plate back?:D

sarasquares 28 February 2011 01:40 PM

It looks like they have prolly sold parts of my car so it unlikely i will ever see it again.

The police said they can put in a claim for compensation but how long will it take them to pay back £8000 at 50p a week, 100 years? :(

But, revenge is a dish best served cold. :)

Spoon 28 February 2011 01:49 PM

I'm surprised the Poolice didn't tell you there was nothing they could do as it was a 'Civic' matter.

Mikey Ace 28 February 2011 01:53 PM

the title of the items was not theirs to sell as they are theiving tos**rs, so you are entitled to the items back. regardless of if they have been "sold" on. The scumbags will know the details of who they got cash from I'm certain, you are entitled to that information and to pop round and recover your items, it's just the same principal as buying an entire car that;s been knicked. Even if the buyer didn't "know" the car was stolen it'll still be removed from them, they lose their money unless they can recover it from the scumbags...

Mikey

Originally Posted by sarasquares (Post 9908293)
It looks like they have prolly sold parts of my car so it unlikely i will ever see it again.

The police said they can put in a claim for compensation but how long will it take them to pay back £8000 at 50p a week, 100 years? :(

dpb 28 February 2011 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Spoon (Post 9908309)
I'm surprised the Poolice didn't tell you there was nothing they could do as it was a 'Civic' matter.

oh dear , thats bad lol

sarasquares 28 February 2011 02:08 PM

I manage to find em all!

OMG! There are some very odd people out there. :lol1:

got am email last week from someone that saw my ad....

*Hi there Sara, you have received a reply to your Gumtree posting "Civic Type R silver **STOLEN FROM MY HOME BY ASIANS** REWARD" (ad# 73941042) from khaled ahmed <ibnali2010@yahoo.co.uk>:
I was planing to contact you as I was raising the money to come and buy the car from you.
I'm so sorry to hear that it has been stolen, I'm really upset as I know your car was tuned up and thT'S WHAT INTERESTED ME.
I really feel for you as I'm pissed off too!!!!!! Ifr I do see it I will let you know.
Seriously I really feel for you. Take care*

Anyway, i thought, ahh, thats nice, so i replied back. Then this morning i got a reply from him again...

*Hello

Please don't be offended by this email but I'm a person who has a high sex drive and was wondering if someone could help me find a nsa **** buddy, I was wondering if that person could be you who would help me find a **** buddy
Hope to hear from you soon*

:freak3:WTF?? :lol1:

I dare anyone to reply back to him. :p

Ant 28 February 2011 02:12 PM

And you was worried about people of SN knowing your number :lol1:

sarasquares 28 February 2011 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by antc (Post 9908348)
And you was worried about people of SN knowing your number :lol1:

Lol, i still think there are more freaks in here than anywhere else though. :lol1:

I hope he doesnt decide to send me rood pics to my phone. :wonder:

SHUGSTERC 28 February 2011 02:22 PM

tell him your a tranny and send some pics of a couple o guys at it and say u wanna do him ..thatll calm him a bit hehe:norty:

Spoon 28 February 2011 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by sarasquares (Post 9908343)
I dare anyone to reply back to him. :p

Done. :)

Hi, khaled.

My name is ALi-B and you can find me on ScoobyNet, that is, Balloon Knot Bash. I too am highly sexed and you sound right up me street. I'm sure together we can have some fun. Send a reply if you're interested and we can meet up. Looking forward to hearing from you.

AL x

Ant 28 February 2011 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Spoon (Post 9908377)
Done. :)

Hi, khaled.

My name is ALi-B and you can find me on ScoobyNet, that is, Balloon Knot Bash. I too am highly sexed and you sound right up me street. I'm sure together we can have some fun. Send a reply if you're interested and we can meet up. Looking forward to hearing from you.

AL x

:lol1:

SHUGSTERC 28 February 2011 02:33 PM

lol nice 1 ill do one later wen i think o a good one...soon as he knows someone wants to poke his plop chute he,ll be havin nitemares for a fortnight hehe:thumb:

sarasquares 28 February 2011 03:00 PM

:lol1: Spoon, have you really? :D

fivetide 28 February 2011 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by sarasquares (Post 9908293)

Common misconception. Revenge is a dish best served boiling hot with a side order of screaming tortured death. Just ask Gaddaffi!

5t.

Spoon 28 February 2011 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by sarasquares (Post 9908430)
:lol1: Spoon, have you really? :D

Yes but had no reply. I might send him a belated online Valentines card. :D

JTaylor 28 February 2011 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by SHUGSTERC (Post 9908389)
lol nice 1 ill do one later wen i think o a good one...soon as he knows someone wants to poke his plop chute he,ll be havin nitemares for a fortnight hehe:thumb:

Ask Spoon to proof read it first.

TonyBurns 28 February 2011 06:59 PM

Great News Sara :D

Tony:)