ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Don't forget - My big fat gypsy wedding! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/868796-dont-forget-my-big-fat-gypsy-wedding.html)

chocolate_o_brian 18 January 2011 09:37 PM

I feel really pervy as those 16-17 year old lasses have massive jugs which are just hanging out for gods sake :eek:

May as well sign the sex offenders register now ;) (jk)

Ellie* 18 January 2011 09:40 PM

hahaha!!!!

Ive just put it on, not seen it before.

****ing ell!!

Hysteria1983 18 January 2011 09:43 PM

They sure do let it all hang out!

I know that bride - Josie.

I was on holiday in Playa Blanca when she had her hen night!

I kept saying, I recognise her, then when I saw them at the Karaoke bar at 'Rooftops' it clicked.

She's got a good set of pipes, as well as a good set of jugs!

Lee247 18 January 2011 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by chocolate_o_brian (Post 9829737)
I feel really pervy as those 16-17 year old lasses have massive jugs which are just hanging out for gods sake :eek:

May as well sign the sex offenders register now ;) (jk)

And judging by the blokes, you would be dead if you went within a foot of them :eek:

They look as common a muck but have really high morals regarding sex before marraige and all that milarky. I'm surprised. Very strange bunch :cuckoo:

Hysteria1983 18 January 2011 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by Lee247 (Post 9829755)
And judging by the blokes, you would be dead if you went within a foot of them :eek:

They look as common a muck but have really high morals regarding sex before marraige and all that milarky. I'm surprised. Very strange bunch :cuckoo:

Well, rumour has it that they are all virgins until marriage, mostly because they don't count anal sex as losing your virginity!
Which technically is true. Lol!!

nickwrxstiV2 18 January 2011 10:02 PM

Swanley drives a Scooby!

mj 18 January 2011 10:05 PM

QED.

pslewis 18 January 2011 10:18 PM

You know what?

It could be called My Big Fat CHAV Wedding ...... most now live in houses and, honestly, are the same as chavs!!

Subaru Impreza's pulling each caravan and on each council house drive!! :lol:

TelBoy 18 January 2011 10:20 PM

One Impreza, two Imprezas. Come on, Pete, don't spell like a chav. :)

lozgti1 18 January 2011 10:20 PM

No alcohol on the hen night!!

Agreed on the you wouldn't have a dabble with somebody's missus:eek:

They weren't ugly though:D (girls) Lot of vests involved with the blokes:wonder:

Moley 18 January 2011 10:21 PM

Is there much difference between 'grabbing' and sexual assault?

Pink_Floyd 18 January 2011 10:22 PM

I think the whole 'race' issue is far to grey to stand up, xenophobia is more apt for the abuse the travelers claim to receive.

TelBoy 18 January 2011 10:26 PM

That'll be too grey then...

tony de wonderful 18 January 2011 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Hysteria1983 (Post 9829769)
Well, rumour has it that they are all virgins until marriage, mostly because they don't count anal sex as losing your virginity!

Is this your attempt at making a confession?:lol1:

Pink_Floyd 18 January 2011 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by TelBoy (Post 9829859)
That'll be too grey then...

Ha ha, indeed! :lol1: Can't all be perfect ;)

TelBoy 18 January 2011 10:30 PM

I know :smug:

fatherpierre 18 January 2011 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by TelBoy (Post 9829876)
I know. :smug:

So do we.

TelBoy 18 January 2011 10:46 PM

I've done the full stop/smiley thing already :Suspiciou

Or is this a Russian subliminal propaganda post? :Suspiciou

Bubba po 18 January 2011 10:59 PM

http://moobynet.freeforums.org/images/smilies/55ms9.gif

Will 18 January 2011 11:01 PM

Yays, cool :D

fatherpierre 18 January 2011 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by TelBoy (Post 9829932)
I've done the full stop/smiley thing already :Suspiciou

Or is this a Russian subliminal propaganda post? :Suspiciou

When a smiley becomes taught as grammar in schools, I'll accept that. Until then, a full stop is required at the end of a sentence and you can educate in your own caravan way, without comeback. Do you like the reference?

I don't use this site enough to know what you mean regarding the Russian quote. :thumb:

little-ginge 18 January 2011 11:22 PM

We laughed ourselves silly at this. All the preening and posing by the underage Jordan look-a-pikeys, Swanley turning up for his wedding.. in his transit and then changing into something more comfortable at the reception. A white vest:lol1:

Will have to watch next weeks just for the laughs:)

chocolate_o_brian 19 January 2011 06:57 AM

Right so let me understand this :lol1:

You have a barely dressed 16-18 year old busty virgin girl who prefers it up her peachy botty till she's married... Good grief I need to sit down :eek: :D

Hysteria1983 19 January 2011 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 9829867)
Is this your attempt at making a confession?:lol1:

I'm not a 'gypsy' if that is what you are insinuating. But my ex was from a family of 'modern' gypsies aka 'new age travellers'!! They lived in house, that was about as far removed from their practices that they got, lol.

He was a nice bloke though.

Originally Posted by chocolate_o_brian (Post 9830168)
Right so let me understand this :lol1:

You have a barely dressed 16-18 year old busty virgin girl who prefers it up her peachy botty till she's married... Good grief I need to sit down :eek: :D

Well it's not a fact, but they are not all as well behaved as they like us to think.

Lee247 19 January 2011 08:41 AM

:eek:

Well, it was an eye opener, that's for sure. Some of the girls didn't look too bad but the men, Christ!!!!!!!!!
The obscene amount of money they spend is very :Suspiciou too.

paulwrxboro 19 January 2011 08:47 AM

double standards for the lads and the lasses,i think
the young lasses were pretty but the older ones were ....not ;)

Lee247 19 January 2011 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by paulwrxboro (Post 9830258)
double standards for the lads and the lasses,i think
the young lasses were pretty but the older ones were ....not ;)

Oh, without a doubt. The older ladies, and I am on about the ones only over 30, looked haggard. And him that got married on yesterdays show, had a bigger belly than a bloke in his 50's.
And that poor little girl, going to her communion. All the other kids laughing at her dress :D

Not being nasty, but I can understand how people dislike them in a big way :thumb:

The Zohan 19 January 2011 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by Lee247 (Post 9830264)

Not being nasty, but I can understand how people dislike them in a big way :thumb:

That and knowing someone a gypsy family/gang systematically robbed of his savings over a period of months - the old boy (in his late 80's) was a bright and happy chap. He soon lost all confidence and was so scared he had to go into a home where he died a short time afterwards.

They robbed him of his money, his confidence, his freedom, independence, pride and finally and most importantly his life!

Police know who it is but cannot get enough evidence on them...

so much for being classed as a race - more OF a PLAGUE or PARASITES imho

EddScott 19 January 2011 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX (Post 9829845)
Is there much difference between 'grabbing' and sexual assault?

I thought that was terrible behaviour. All very well having supposed high morals and all this no sex, no alcohol on your hen night bollocks yet when it comes to picking a mate they may as well club the poor cow over the head and drag her away to the cave.

Hysteria1983 19 January 2011 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by EddScott (Post 9830314)
I thought that was terrible behaviour. All very well having supposed high morals and all this no sex, no alcohol on your hen night bollocks yet when it comes to picking a mate they may as well club the poor cow over the head and drag her away to the cave.

It's shocking to say the least.

Considering the speech they gave us about not being left alone with a boy, because even a rumour is as bad as the act, the cousin was quick to run off when the blonde was getting 'grabbed'.

She said it was normal and you just have to live with it, also that she had experienced worse from a boy when it came to being grabbed.
It was sad seeing her say that, even though she knew what she HAD to say, her tone of voice and her eyes told a different story.