ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   User Howes124 (Stephan Howes) (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/866353-user-howes124-stephan-howes.html)

howes124 25 January 2011 08:04 PM

just got a text of a m8 about these, as not been able to come on here as i work backwards and forwards abroad, 1 i am not a con artist ask the peeps who have brought, brakes, seats, engine parts, exhausts, simtec, bumpers, lights, fmic, wheels, and various parts from me of here and not one complaint, im sorry that you did not recieve you part m8, and will be giving a full refund when i get home saturday, as no access to paypal on works lappy, was not me on this nasioc ? wot ever that is i was cloned not so long back and had my bank account cleard out and different cons using my name, if any of you knew me you would know i 100% genuine and do loads for my local club, donate to charitys etc, i feel that a which hunt has been set against me and peeps should take a long hard look at themselves,if you feel i am a con artist think i would have gone for more than £60 m8, as guy on here (hope he responds), wanted to pay £1200 into my bank account before i even started to strip my car and i said no incase of any problems (now thats a chance of serious con), once again sorry for not replying to you pms and sorry for item not turning up, but you money will be with you saturday. steve

ScoobLou 25 January 2011 08:50 PM

There you go, all sorted. :thumb:

BBB3 25 January 2011 08:56 PM

I have brought a fair few bits off steve and never had any problems.

trophy hunter 25 January 2011 10:33 PM

Steve's very popular and well known in and around the east coast, glad to see this getting resolved.

The Rig 25 January 2011 11:55 PM

paypal not accessible on works lappy, yet scoobynet is ?

Wish i had a monitoring system like that where i work !

wrx fifer 26 January 2011 12:25 AM

open up a paypal dispute and contact the police seems to alot of evidence against him

howes124 26 January 2011 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by wrx fifer (Post 9843757)
open up a paypal dispute and contact the police seems to alot of evidence against him

And you evidence is that you numpty, do you think i would con someone out of £60 ?, if you think that then you are a very small minded person, i cant access secure sites as only a truck computer with limited access, anyone who has issues with me have recieved refunds, and to my knowledge thats not any m8, so keep you silly opnions to youself ok, it is being soughted FACT.

bugeyejohn 26 January 2011 12:50 PM

You should be careful of the fraudster that took the american site to the cleaners as he used your name plus where you live for over a year before he took them to the cleaners on a plus point he put up plenty of posts helping people in that time,i see that while youve been abroad another ones been using your user name daily on a differant subaru site selling items while youve been gone so you might like to check it out

howes124 26 January 2011 03:26 PM

I am selling items on my local site yes, but that is same ad as wot was on here, as for the american site i have no knowledge of the site it self but ended up with a paypal bill that had nothing to do with me, and was proven the case as a account was open in my name,and not linked tn my bank account, i presume this was to do with this nasioc site, the bill i recived was for paypal dispute claims so if linked with that i presume there got there money back, well i hope there did.

harvey 26 January 2011 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by howes124 (Post 9796627)
are you taking the peee m8, i said i would post 2nd one and i did giving its been 3days before xmas give it a chance,

i will give you a full refund no problem, and as off my thread i have not had my lappy to respond to pms,

ive sold over 40items of my car and not one complaint,

ok some may get lost in the post and as most are aware there is a big back log, if items dont arrive i will give refund without question.

This was on 3rd January. howes124 stating that he sent a second turbo 3 days before Christmas ie. 22 December, this was a second turbo and the purchaser has asked on several occasions for tracking number, proof of postage etc.
So now we have a first turbo gone missing, a second turbo gone missing and no proof of postage or tracking information. However, howes124 also states :

i will give you a full refund no problem, and as off my thread i have not had my lappy to respond to pms,
But at 26 January neither of the turbos have been received and no refund has been made.

ive sold over 40items of my car and not one complaint,

ok some may get lost in the post and as most are aware there is a big back log, if items dont arrive i will give refund without question.
So all the above at 3 January, Christmas is long gone now, so obviously big back logs have nothing to do with anything.

howes124 is now promising to send a refund this Saturday when he gets home, 26 days after he first promised to make a refund on this site.

Hopefully next week T.K can come on this site and confirm he has received the refund, after all, if it is sent Paypal Saturday T.K will have it Paypal Saturday.

howes124 26 January 2011 07:38 PM

at last someone that has read all of the thread and not jumped on the band wagon, but one small issue, "howes124 is now promising to send a refund this Saturday when he gets home, 26 days after he first promised to make a refund on this site"

i offered refund there and then but as tk stated didnt wont refund needed turbo more, just i and tk have been damn unlucky, and once again i offer my apoliges to him, but matter will be dealt and finished saturday.

trails 26 January 2011 07:39 PM

FFS lots of spoons in action on this thread, dispite the majority of the evidence In his favour...burn the witch. Gotta love SN.

T.K 29 January 2011 11:14 AM

Ok, i got the money today as he promised. so case closed. it is strange thow that 2 of them got lost. in the end it is all cleared and sorry for that the post here turned to witch hunt.

scooby2010. 29 January 2011 12:50 PM

glad its all sorted now

ALi-B 29 January 2011 01:25 PM

Cool.

Money is refunded. Issue is sorted.

FFS lots of spoons in action on this thread
I'll close this thread to stop any further stirring. :)