ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   ....ng Robbers (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/866132-ng-robbers.html)

astra_dave 02 January 2011 02:40 PM

seems pretty silly not to rob the audio aswell. Sorry this has happened mate, genuinely gutted for you.

jura11 02 January 2011 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by b13bat (Post 9794504)
Even if all the parts are recovered, it looks a very expensive job to put it right.:cry:

Even if they find the scum that did it, our wonderful British justice system will not punish them correctly. I was watching a 'Police' program last night, a young scroat keyed a car bonnet, £800 worth. She got some community hours an £80 fine and ordered to pay £18:eek: compensation ffs!

It's not right at all mate.

Hi there i know this laws,this same is elsewhere in world(same like in Slovakia).
Justice don't exist here or elsewhere,justice is only for rich,if you have money you have justice.

Car going this moth to garage to fit new stroker and other upgrades and new gauges as well.

Car will appear at Project section soon.

Originally Posted by astra_dave (Post 9794512)
seems pretty silly not to rob the audio aswell. Sorry this has happened mate, genuinely gutted for you.

Hi there you are probably not change audio in Subaru(changing audio you will need screwdriver,without this you cannot pull out audio),these guys probably don't have tools(screwdriver) for do it audio,my brother is happy for audio,if for nothing.

Glowplug 06 January 2011 12:48 PM

How are the repairs/replacements going Jura?
You heard any more from the police/insurance yet?

jura11 06 January 2011 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by b13bat (Post 9803460)
How are the repairs/replacements going Jura?
You heard any more from the police/insurance yet?

Hi there replacement is still on the way(we are probably go for next gauges for Defi),new alarm(Clifford or Viper) and other thing will need sort it out,this month we are want 2.1 stroker and new turbo,will be very expensive month or so.

From police any new news,but just recover our Autometer RPM gauge(my brother favorite),about the insurance,my brother don't want loose NCB....

Jura

speye91 06 January 2011 04:43 PM

:wonder::wonder:

Glowplug 06 January 2011 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by jura11 (Post 9803828)
Hi there replacement is still on the way(we are probably go for next gauges for Defi),new alarm(Clifford or Viper) and other thing will need sort it out,this month we are want 2.1 stroker and new turbo,will be very expensive month or so.

Ar, nice bit of retail therapy, should take you mind off it. It seems to work well for Mrs B. :lol1:

From police any new news,but just recover our Autometer RPM gauge(my brother favorite),about the insurance,my brother don't want loose NCB...[/QUOTE]

Yeah can understand that, the excess would would just about cover it i suppose.

Originally Posted by speye91 (Post 9803840)
:wonder::wonder:

What you scratching your head(s) at??

And when is summer getting here??:lol1:

jura11 06 January 2011 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by b13bat (Post 9803998)
Ar, nice bit of retail therapy, should take you mind off it. It seems to work well for Mrs B. :lol1:

Hi there no therapy,but we have low compression on one pistons(possible ringland) and OE recon cost like 2.1 stroker(not same but £800 less for OE Recon),due this we are go for 2.1 stroker and new turbo(on 2.1 stroker will look strange VF34:Suspiciou)
New gauges will be there but not now,maybe later of year(for beginning just boost).
My brother is not very happy.....

Jura

KAS35RSTI 06 January 2011 06:32 PM

Gutted mate. How did this happen? Was the car broken into? Hope you catch them & give them a good old hiding.

Tomwrx 06 January 2011 08:11 PM

just read this and gutted for u mate,

thieving wee ****s,

the pr1cks need beat up with a bat if u ever find out who done it,

Marcusie1984 07 January 2011 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by jura11 (Post 9793327)
Guys this never happen before,i live at Ashford near Staines,this area is safe,but after this i'm not sure
I've seen this mess in the car,i get almost shock,i call police,but what happen probably nothing just next people to statistic.

Hi Jura i live in Ashford too. Sorry about your car i will keep an eye out for your parts

My friends scooby got broken into years back. Not only did they rob his stuff they also vandalised his car

People like this should be stoned to death!