ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Fantasy wedding in paradise? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/857539-fantasy-wedding-in-paradise.html)

Leslie 31 October 2010 12:34 PM

They should pay damages to the couple concerned.

Les

GC8WRX 31 October 2010 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Dingdongler (Post 9685391)
Usual scoobynet response.

Jods says 'he has cancelled his plans to go there':lol1: So you had flights and hotels booked did you? I guess not. Either way only an idiot would change his travel plans to one of hundreds of islands upon the behaviour of a handful of individuals.

Urban can think of nothing better to say than 'Muslims eh'

Get a grip, it's a couple of young boys acting like idiots. If the whole of the UK was judged on the basis of what some idiots get up to here on a Friday night where would we be?

Anyway back to the specifics of the video. What was all that stuff about the penal code?

And with my flame suit on, I must say I found it a little funny, especially the bit about f2cking a chickens a8sre:lol1:

No its not, its two indoctrinated religious cnuts displaying utter contempt for someone who doesnt hold their values close to their heart.

Typical of islam, and for you to find it funny that someones wedding was ruined by two tw@s just shows the contempt you have for infidels!

There seems to be alot of this lately, its cropping up in the news more and more, i think the civilised world is sick to death of isalm and its nuttier followers and something is gonna kick of big time soon

Dingdongler 31 October 2010 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by GC8WRX (Post 9686131)
No its not, its two indoctrinated religious cnuts displaying utter contempt for someone who doesnt hold their values close to their heart.

Typical of islam, and for you to find it funny that someones wedding was ruined by two tw@s just shows the contempt you have for infidels!

There seems to be alot of this lately, its cropping up in the news more and more, i think the civilised world is sick to death of isalm and its nuttier followers and something is gonna kick of big time soon

Yes, I'm sick to death of isalm too. What is it?:lol1:

Thing is I don't think they were religious nuts at all. If they were then they probably wouldn't be working somewhere that sells alcohol. Someone like you, who has probably travelled very little in the world, will view anything done by anybody with brown skin as being somehow a reflection of all the billions of people with brown skin.

That's what makes you a racist and a bigot. You can never see an individual or a small group what they are. You've made endless comments on this forum how ALL Asians (though you usually misspell it asain) are useless, dishonest and have never contributed anything to this country.

These are your own words, I can reference them if you think you haven't said them time and time again. Anybody who honestly believes that about such a diverse group of people is a small minded bigot, whose opinion on everything will be tainted and deviated by this inability to think and analyse a situation clearly.

In case you found all that difficult to understand I'll translate. You are a buffoon.

GC8WRX 31 October 2010 05:19 PM

thatnks for the spell check and fyi anyone who calls someone else an infidel is an indoctrinated, blinkered clown that needs educating in my opinion!

I dont want to blow up people who dont think the same as me because ive been educated to a decent standard and i dont blindly beleive what other people tell me, calling people infidels just means your stuck in 1500ad and need to go back to your cave and read a non religious book!

P1Fanatic 31 October 2010 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by GC8WRX (Post 9686463)
thatnks for the spell check!

fpmsl

jods 31 October 2010 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Dingdongler (Post 9685391)
Usual scoobynet response.

Jods says 'he has cancelled his plans to go there':lol1: So you had flights and hotels booked did you? I guess not. Either way only an idiot would change his travel plans to one of hundreds of islands upon the behaviour of a handful of individuals.

:lol1:

Yes I did. The flights and hotel bookings have been cancelled (although it took a bit of time to do) I am now FAR more discerning about where I spend my money nowadays. We'll take our holiday in the UK now, and it will be at a privately run hotel that allows pets.

jods 31 October 2010 10:21 PM

And please don't refer to me as an "idiot" because I an anything but that!

Fat, Ugly, Bald - you got me!
Idiot - Nah

JTaylor 31 October 2010 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by P1Fanatic (Post 9687035)
fpmsl

:D Between manganesey and cobalty.

Dingdongler 31 October 2010 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by jods (Post 9687140)
Yes I did. The flights and hotel bookings have been cancelled (although it took a bit of time to do) I am now FAR more discerning about where I spend my money nowadays. We'll take our holiday in the UK now, and it will be at a privately run hotel that allows pets.

:lol::lol::lol:

So you've cancelled your flight and hotel in the Maldives on the basis of a video on you tube that has not been verified as being real? Actually neither you or I can even say for sure whether the subtitles are even correct as I presume you don't speak the language either?
Instead you are spending two weeks in Blackpool with your mangy dog??:lol::cry::luxhello:

You are either a prize b8shtter or idiot, or a combination of the two.

Dingdongler 31 October 2010 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by GC8WRX (Post 9686463)
thatnks for the spell check and fyi anyone who calls someone else an infidel is an indoctrinated, blinkered clown that needs educating in my opinion!

I dont want to blow up people who dont think the same as me because ive been educated to a decent standard and i dont blindly beleive what other people tell me, calling people infidels just means your stuck in 1500ad and need to go back to your cave and read a non religious book!

Seriously? Do you not see the irony in you saying you've been educated to a decent standard when it seems you would have difficulty scrawling your own name with a crayon?:cuckoo::lol1:

JTaylor 31 October 2010 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by Dingdongler (Post 9687345)

So you've cancelled your flight and hotel in the Maldives on the basis of a video on you tube that has not been verified as being real? Actually neither you or I can even say for sure whether the subtitles are even correct as I presume you don't speak the language either?

The President's apologised, the men have been arrested and nobody's offered an alternative translation. Genuine, I'd say.

Dingdongler 31 October 2010 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 9687389)
The President's apologised, the men have been arrested and nobody's offered an alternative translation. Genuine, I'd say.

Good. So you agree that what that small group of men did does not accurately represent the sentiments of that nation? Therefore anybody who cancels their holiday there to share a bed with a dog in Blackpool is a plank right?

dpb 01 November 2010 12:07 AM

Do you think you just might have been stitched up there Dongler ;)

JTaylor 01 November 2010 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by Dingdongler (Post 9687402)
Good. (a) So you agree that what that small group of men did does not accurately represent the sentiments of that nation? (b) Therefore anybody who cancels their holiday there to share a bed with a dog in Blackpool is a plank right?

Well, the argument's clearly falacious; quite how you've deduced assumption (a) from my post and then claim that (a) proves (b) is beyond me. Some whopping leaps of logic there, Dingdongler. Having said that, despite me and Mrs T being aware of, and having experienced the mug-a-kafir culture overseas, we wouldn't swap Male for Minehead. :lol1:

tony de wonderful 01 November 2010 07:01 AM

Doesn't surprise me.

These people have contempt for western tourists.

Dingdongler 01 November 2010 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by dpb (Post 9687419)
Do you think you just might have been stitched up there Dongler ;)

Oh I see.:D

Dingdongler 01 November 2010 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 9687452)
Well, the argument's clearly falacious; quite how you've deduced assumption (a) from my post and then claim that (a) proves (b) is beyond me. Some whopping leaps of logic there, Dingdongler. Having said that, despite me and Mrs T being aware of, and having experienced the mug-a-kafir culture overseas, we wouldn't swap Male for Minehead. :lol1:

Just to be clear I presume you meant to write fallacious? If so then to me a) and b) follow each other and are logical.

I've been to a few countries where Islam is the prevailing religion (Egypt, Dubai, Bahrain, Tunisia, Malaysia, Indonesia) and must say I've never experienced this 'mug a kafir' culture. Maybe you bring this out in people?

Dingdongler 01 November 2010 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 9687529)
Doesn't surprise me.

These people have contempt for western tourists.

Have you been to the Maldives?

JTaylor 01 November 2010 09:19 AM

I'll give you the spelling error but cannot concede that from this:

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 9687389)

You can deduce this:

Originally Posted by Dingdongler (Post 9687402)
Good. So you agree that what that small group of men did does not accurately represent the sentiments of that nation? Therefore anybody who cancels their holiday there to share a bed with a dog in Blackpool is a plank right?

And when the fallacy is pointed out you justify it thus:

Originally Posted by Dingdongler (Post 9687554)
Just to be clear I presume you meant to write fallacious? If so then to me a) and b) follow each other and are logical.

So the points follow because I left an L out of fallacious? Literally unreasonable, which discredits your additional observations and casts doubt over your supposition. Dingdongler, for those reasons, I'm out. :D

Leslie 01 November 2010 02:42 PM

I would still regard those men as representing the nation at such an event when you think about it.

Les

P1Fanatic 01 November 2010 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by Dingdongler (Post 9687345)

Instead you are spending two weeks in Blackpool with your mangy dog??:lol::cry::luxhello:

You are either a prize b8shtter or idiot, or a combination of the two.

Perhaps thats all he could afford after cancelling as I cant see any travel agent or airline not charging you a cancellation fee just because of that news - unless you were booked into the offending resort.

Reminds me of National Lampoons European Vacation when they are in Paris and Clark is trying to speak french. He thinks the waiter is a lovely chap but hes talking about how nice his wifes tits are and how tight his daughters ass as :)

GC8WRX 01 November 2010 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 9687595)
I'll give you the spelling error but cannot concede that from this:

You can deduce this:

And when the fallacy is pointed out you justify it thus:

So the points follow because I left an L out of fallacious? Literally unreasonable, which discredits your additional observations and casts doubt over your supposition. Dingdongler, for those reasons, I'm out. :D

his argumnets have no weight, all he can do is carefully type a spellchecking post!