ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Do you eat properly? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/857376-do-you-eat-properly.html)

windyboy 28 October 2010 03:41 PM

I try to eat healthily and make stuff from scratch when I can but looking after a disabled girlfriend and 2 (somethings 3) kids and 2 dogs and 4 cats I don't always get the chance, most nights it is very late before I make my dinner so it's usually a Ding Dinner or pizza or something that goes in the oven. It the weekends I usually make a roast dinner on Sunday and something requiring pots and pans on a Saturday, I don't drink (hardly ever) either.

Herself had a heart scare over the weekend and was in Hospital so now she's on a diet so it means no more cakes and more fruit in the house so it means Iam on a diet too :( LOL

windyboy

J4CKO 28 October 2010 04:40 PM

Not this week, whirlwind of meetings, meals in nice restaurants and drinking, must have put 5 pounds on !

Back to austerity rations and cycling to work next week.

chocolate_o_brian 28 October 2010 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by lozgti1 (Post 9679952)
Thankfully my wife is very good or i would eat chinese and pizza all the time!

Breakfast...porridge,ok,oatso simple but still ok
Lunch....Sandwich,maybe pasta
Dinner....proper meal,fish or something with lots of veg

NO snacks or crap(yes I do though:D) not often

Do you just eat biscuits and pot noodles all day or are you good? (mind you,heard you should eat a top quality English breakfast then work your way down to a lettuce leaf for supper! Stuff that!)

Do I eat healthy... No. :)

I'm a bit like Dan, was militantly force fed certain foods as a child by my mums ex-husband. Kinda affected me in the sense that now I eat no fruit and hardly any veg. Trying to eat an apple or a carrot, something like that usually results in me vomiting it down the toilet. However if I juice some apple, pears, grapes etc I can stomach it if holding my nose when drinking it.

Should probably see a shrink or go on that 'Freeky eaters' BBC3 program. :o

Hysteria1983 28 October 2010 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by chocolate_o_brian (Post 9681225)
Do I eat healthy... No. :)

I'm a bit like Dan, was militantly force fed certain foods as a child by my mums ex-husband. Kinda affected me in the sense that now I eat no fruit and hardly any veg. Trying to eat an apple or a carrot, something like that usually results in me vomiting it down the toilet. However if I juice some apple, pears, grapes etc I can stomach it if holding my nose when drinking it.

Should probably see a shrink or go on that 'Freeky eaters' BBC3 program. :o

I'm like you, I drink plenty of juices, and eat soup, but I cannot eat fruit and veg in it's true form. It makes me gag!

I too have thought I need to see someone about it, but I have survived this far. I don't pig out on bad stuff, I don't over eat and I don't have health issues (at the moment).

I'm doing ok so far.

dpb 28 October 2010 07:52 PM

You know where milk comes from i presume :Suspiciou

Hysteria1983 28 October 2010 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by dpb (Post 9681445)
You know where milk comes from i presume :Suspiciou

Duh! It cones from the shop. ;)