ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   X Factor Cher is a lier!!! Shocking stuff! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/857102-x-factor-cher-is-a-lier-shocking-stuff.html)

ScoobyDriverWannabe 26 October 2010 08:42 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnOsAI_XuLs

urban 27 October 2010 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by bigsinky (Post 9676509)
Aww c'mon Lee. she is a talentless chavtastic scummer who needs to be euthanised to prevent us from listening to her pathetic whiney attempts at singing.

While all that is true
Who wants to listen to her singing?

Lets see you sing with this in yer mouth big girl :D

dpb 27 October 2010 08:56 AM

<< shudders >>

Hysteria1983 27 October 2010 09:08 AM

Thinking that she is 17 does make me dislike her even more. I don't think she can sing that well, but neither can most of the finalists.

My problem with her is her attitude. She acts like she is the best thing since sliced bread! I have been that age, and doing singing, stage modeling etc, but I never had an attitude like her!

If she doesn't win the X Factor, she will probably still get signed because of her 'unusual' style.

Good luck to her though, she's a great example how to make something from nothing.

Funkii Munkii 27 October 2010 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by cookstar (Post 9676951)
:lol1: PMSL @ Grown men finding so much hate for a 17 year old girl.

PMSL @ anyone watching such utter ****e as x factor or whatever they call it and then becoming animated about it :lol1:, I'd smash Dannii's back doors in whilst she was munching on Cheryls rug though :thumb:.

bigsinky 27 October 2010 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Funkii Munkii (Post 9678558)
PMSL @ anyone watching such utter ****e as x factor or whatever they call it and then becoming animated about it :lol1:, I'd smash Dannii's back doors in whilst she was munching on Cheryls rug though :thumb:.

Ahhhh...... one of life's charmers I see. I suppose any hole's a goal where Danni is concerned. For me personally i wouldn't pish on her if she was on fire.

RAJ27 27 October 2010 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Lee247 (Post 9676493)
Cheeky bugger :D

I hope she does well. She is only a kid and she did a fantastic job of "Turn my swag on".

Agree, turn my swag on was done good.

Turbohot 27 October 2010 04:41 PM

Cher Lloyd is just an average singer IMO. For the first snapshot, Cher's Swag was good alright, so was Jamie Afro's Sex on Fire last year. What came after that was nothing but the similar sh!t, different day. For Cher, throwing one's skinny legs sideways, twisting one's mouth to one corner as an attitude marker, and unnecessary rap-crapping don't make her so very talented.
Doesn't matter about her face wrinkling like an 80 year old at 16, or the bucket full of make-up she slaps on her face for a young kid. But............Cher Lloyd offers no diversity in her singing and dancing, nor does her voice sound any out of the ordinary. More than anything, she is an annoying, skinny mosquito with extra-weird talking mannerism :freak3: For that reason, I am out. :thumb: :mad:

Leslie 28 October 2010 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Lee247 (Post 9677510)
Now that is one person I detest with a passion. Big headed nowt.
The way they have to pronounce his surname reminds me of Hyacinth Bucket :lol1:

Boobell sounds much more realistic.

Les :)

NAF 28 October 2010 04:35 PM

So who does everyone fancy to win it then ? ? ?

Turbohot 29 October 2010 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by NAF (Post 9681109)
So who does everyone fancy to win it then ? ? ?

I don't know about everyone, but I wish for that nice guy Matt to win. He is a fine singer:cool:; a new BeeGee for singing like a woman on high notes.:D

Eden is a very tense performer, as if he needs to go for a wee so bad during his singing! Mary is good but she is stuck to her golden oldie style, and admits to it. Voters may go soft for her Subo style cuddly looks, who knows.

We shall see. :D

bigfarlz 29 October 2010 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by dpb (Post 9677003)
Shes a yam yam , isnt she :wonder:

Wow nothin wrong with a yam yam!

Neanderthal 29 October 2010 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 9679181)
Cher Lloyd is just an average singer IMO. For the first snapshot, Cher's Swag was good alright, so was Jamie Afro's Sex on Fire last year. What came after that was nothing but the similar sh!t, different day. For Cher, throwing one's skinny legs sideways, twisting one's mouth to one corner as an attitude marker, and unnecessary rap-crapping don't make her so very talented.
Doesn't matter about her face wrinkling like an 80 year old at 16, or the bucket full of make-up she slaps on her face for a young kid. But............Cher Lloyd offers no diversity in her singing and dancing, nor does her voice sound any out of the ordinary. More than anything, she is an annoying, skinny mosquito with extra-weird talking mannerism :freak3: For that reason, I am out. :thumb: :mad:

Bloody hell that's what I would have said (only not as well!) :thumb:
Apparently this week she's not going to rap so she can show she's not a one trick pony....

baz995 29 October 2010 01:27 PM

sorry for sitting on the fence but i think she is a ****! and that other brain donor Katie, really threaders with the way they are really pushing the download thing this year as well, especially when i read they expect to take £10mill in download sales! its not as if they are skint is it!

RA Dunk 29 October 2010 01:30 PM

I can't believe how many people get excited about this jumped up Karaoke contest.