ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Where's the hairy women thread gone? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/847501-wheres-the-hairy-women-thread-gone.html)

Aaron1978 21 August 2010 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by stibex (Post 9559041)
oh did some 1 del you sad thread what a shame you dont ****ing no me so why dont you grow up and slag me off to my face shame you lead sad lives really and carry on this post be del soon

https://serve.mysmiley.net/adult/givemehead.gifif you're not a https://serve.mysmiley.net/animals/animal0024.gif

prodriverules 21 August 2010 05:15 PM

:lol::D:norty:

micaredwrx 21 August 2010 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by azz250478 (Post 9559071)

:lol1::lol1::lol1:
I wonder if she has a Moosetache?

DCI Gene Hunt 21 August 2010 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Bubba po (Post 9559039)
pet lip coming out

... :lol1: and we all know that you're the master of that :thumb:

DCI Gene Hunt 21 August 2010 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by stibex (Post 9559041)
oh did some 1 del you sad thread what a shame you dont ****ing no me so why dont you grow up and slag me off to my face shame you lead sad lives really and carry on this post be del soon

:lol1: Mongo's back

Aaron1978 21 August 2010 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt (Post 9559131)
:lol1: Mongo's back

:lol1:

mickywrx 21 August 2010 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Stealth (Post 9559061)
I wonder if Google have added chav, sh1t, Dunce hat wearing forum language to their translation tool yet, I suspect it would come in handy on any thread you decide to contribute to !

http://www.lingo2word.com/translate.php :thumb:

prodriverules 21 August 2010 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by mickywrx (Post 9559194)

just show's how many mongle's are out there then:lol1::D

Stealth 21 August 2010 08:28 PM

LMFAO dis S Fkng brill, now evry1 cn Njoy dis orsum comunity W no Coms barriers innit

LOL Brilliant Micky.... What a find :)

REDBULL2 21 August 2010 08:55 PM

for all though that feel the need to take the piss out of some else cos there life are so sad. you all need to grow up and stop bully some one to make your selfs feel better. what has this girl done to you ?
one day some thing bad will happen to you or or kids will have the problems bex has then love to see you come on here and have a dig at a girl
the people on here are old enough to drive a subaru so start acting your age

prodriverules 21 August 2010 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by REDBULL2 (Post 9559411)
for all though that feel the need to take the piss out of some else cos there life are so sad. you all need to grow up and stop bully some one to make your selfs feel better. what has this girl done to you ?
one day some thing bad will happen to you or or kids will have the problems bex has then love to see you come on here and have a dig at a girl

WHA?:D

nick172sport 21 August 2010 09:07 PM

dont agree with the second quote i agree with the third though but i dont act my age:Suspiciou:D

micaredwrx 21 August 2010 09:12 PM

To quote Alan Ford (Snatch)...

In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary "Come Again".

REDBULL2 21 August 2010 09:15 PM

why do you feel the need to make bex life a misery ? she is a very good friend of mine that and i wont stand by and let narrow minded idiots bully her

have a look over the net at polystic ovas and dyslexia then you will see that the way she looks and the fact her english isnt so great is no fault of her own

prodriverules 21 August 2010 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by REDBULL2 (Post 9559454)
why do you feel the need to make bex life a misery ? she is a very good friend of mine that and i wont stand by and let narrow minded idiots bully her

have a look over the net at polystic ovas and dyslexia then you will see that the way she looks and the fact her english isnt so great is no fault of her own

mate are you sure she would appreciate you posting things like that about her?
But on the other hand whats your excuse?

stibex 21 August 2010 09:24 PM

yh least she a m8 understand unlike most you kids on here who cant grow up

Jamz3k 21 August 2010 09:24 PM

I can't juggle, so i don't juggle in public because it was cause myself embarrassment.

micaredwrx 21 August 2010 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by REDBULL2 (Post 9559454)
then you will see that the way she looks and the fact her english isnt so great is no fault of her own

Maybe not, But if she (and you ) can post on a forum, Then surely you can both use a spellchecker?
PS
Any chance of a pic of Bex? :norty:

REDBULL2 21 August 2010 09:26 PM

dont need an excuse when it comes to my friends

does any one posting on this thread even know her ?

prodriverules 21 August 2010 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by micaredwrx (Post 9559468)
Maybe not, But if she (and you ) can post on a forum, Then surely you can both use a spellchecker?
PS

+1:thumb:

REDBULL2 21 August 2010 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Jamz3k (Post 9559465)
I can't juggle, so i don't juggle in public because it was cause myself embarrassment.

so cos she cant spell so good she isnt welcome on sn does that go for every one on sn ? cos im sure a good % of members cant spell

micaredwrx 21 August 2010 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by REDBULL2 (Post 9559472)
does any one posting on this thread even know her ?

No, But i'd like to :luvlove:

stibex 21 August 2010 09:31 PM

no hey dont no u cant have pic u want see me u come my face like big boys and dont no how use spell checker but thanks

Jamz3k 21 August 2010 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by REDBULL2 (Post 9559480)
so cos she cant spell so good she isnt welcome on sn does that go for every one on sn ? cos im sure a good % of members cant spell

No, it means i can't juggle!:lol1:

REDBULL2 21 August 2010 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by micaredwrx (Post 9559468)
PS

i dont care if i have the odd spelling error it happens to the best of us. damn if there wasnt a edit on here im sure the spelling mistakes would add up that sn could make a whole thread

prodriverules 21 August 2010 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by REDBULL2 (Post 9559480)

i havent seen many yet mate,and if she was that bad and disabled how would she get a licence and its like talking to a 2 year old no sh*t my 6 and 8 year olds are more literate than whats coming from you both.

Jamz3k 21 August 2010 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by stibex (Post 9559483)
no hey dont no u cant have pic u want see me u come my face like big boys and dont no how use spell checker but thanks

there is feck all wrong with your spelling bex, you just use a brave bit of text speak which is frowned upon on such modern and well maintained forum such as Scabbynet.

Ant 21 August 2010 09:39 PM

WTF ? That last comment isn't dyslexia just being a retard.

You come my face ? I think that's what they want

Torquemada 21 August 2010 09:39 PM

Dyslexic aint an excuse, me and my heavily dyslexic brother are pissing ourselves at your attempts. Sorry but not having the dexterity to use the correct keys on your keyboard does not constitute dyslexia :lol1::lol1:

Jamz3k 21 August 2010 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Torquemada (Post 9559504)
Dyslexic aint an excuse, me and my heavily dyslexic brother are pissing ourselves at your attempts. Sorry but not having the dexterity to use the correct keys on your keyboard does not constitute dyslexia :lol1::lol1:

Laptop full of tea, cheers!:lol1::lol1::lol1: