ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Picking up women... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/841807-picking-up-women.html)

Rob_Impreza99 14 July 2010 10:36 PM

I do ok with the girls, if you want you can borrow my pic for your facebook profile but i want it back when you have finished with it.

http://to55er.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/ugly_man.jpg

jpscoob 14 July 2010 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Rob_Impreza99 (Post 9495714)
I do ok with the girls, if you want you can borrow my pic for your facebook profile but i want it back when you have finished with it.

http://to55er.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/ugly_man.jpg

Sweet, I'm making progress already!

jpscoob 14 July 2010 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by Saxo Boy (Post 9495638)
9 posts....lol

What are you saying? :Suspiciou

Trout 14 July 2010 10:54 PM

A friend of mine did one of these courses - three days - he did have a lot of success with very hot women for about a year after.

It also probably helped that he is young, stupid rich (he is the one with the £150,000 watch he got as a Christmas present) and moves in circles where there is a lot of seriously hot totty. Nevertheless his hit rate went up significantly.

jpscoob 14 July 2010 10:58 PM

nice one trout, thats the desired outcome!

prodriverules 14 July 2010 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Trout (Post 9495749)
A friend of mine did one of these courses - three days - he did have a lot of success with very hot women for about a year after.

It also probably helped that he is young, stupid rich (he is the one with the £150,000 watch he got as a Christmas present) and moves in circles where there is a lot of seriously hot totty. Nevertheless his hit rate went up significantly.

sounds like he'd need do nothing more than turn up some were jammy bugger lol.

Trout 14 July 2010 11:02 PM

Yeah I know - he is a sod!!

Jay m A 14 July 2010 11:11 PM

I'll tell you what, for £500 and all the beer I can drink I'll tell you how its done. It won't need 3 days either, just an evening down my local :D

hodgy0_2 14 July 2010 11:14 PM

a cheeky smile, and a big c0ck usually does it -- imho

jpscoob 14 July 2010 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by hodgy0_2 (Post 9495776)

Yep I know it does, but I want to do even better! I did say I have some success...

Originally Posted by Jay m A (Post 9495774)
I'll tell you what, for £500 and all the beer I can drink I'll tell you how its done. It won't need 3 days either, just an evening down my local

Right, thanks, but Im not interested in guys :p

boxst 14 July 2010 11:31 PM

Where online do people go to chat to women these days? That appears to be all the rage here (in America) and a few people in the meeting I'm currently in met their partner online.

Terminator X 14 July 2010 11:31 PM

All the training in the world will be useless if you're one ugly fecker ;)

TX.

PS

This one will run & run :)

Puff The Magic Wagon! 14 July 2010 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by hodgy0_2 (Post 9495776)

Recent experience tells me that women are easy for a fit body :D

Was lovely weather @ Glastonbury the other week, so went "topless" most of the time and the amount of looks and come-ons I got was a real eye-opener! And I thought men were shallow...

jpscoob 14 July 2010 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by Terminator X (Post 9495795)
All the training in the world will be useless if you're one ugly fecker ;)

TX.

PS

This one will run & run :)

Really? You've never seen an average guy with a hot girl, and wondered how the hell did he manage that?

PS Yeah I kind of guessed that! :lol1:

Terminator X 14 July 2010 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by BlkKnight (Post 9495447)
I thought you were loaded Pete - that overcomes most ills

There's a tipping point & Pete has found it ... no worries though as Ting Tong pops round every few days.

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/tingtong.jpg

TX.

Terminator X 14 July 2010 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by ronjeramy (Post 9495597)
Read a book called "The Game" by Neil Strouse(sp) and downloads some videos of David DeAngelo. Jobs a good un, £900 Seems like a stupid amount of money for 3 day course when all that info is available on the tinterweb. :thumb: :D

Let the OP in on your secrets Ron, you've done OK over the years :idea:

TX.

Terminator X 14 July 2010 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by jpscoob (Post 9495801)
Really? You've never seen an average guy with a hot girl, and wondered how the hell did he manage that?

You're right, now what can it be :wonder:

http://www.independent.co.uk/multime...108_12999t.jpg

TX.

Lee247 14 July 2010 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by Trout (Post 9495749)

There is serious "hot totty" in all walks of life, Trout. Not just money areas.
Loads of really good looking people, men and wimmins walking the high street doing the shopping :thumb:

belliott69 14 July 2010 11:52 PM

i've got some deoderant here that is irresistable to the ladies, i will sell you the can for £400 and then you have all the women you want. lol

Trout 14 July 2010 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by Lee247 (Post 9495818)
There is serious "hot totty" in all walks of life, Trout. Not just money areas.
Loads of really good looking people, men and wimmins walking the high street doing the shopping :thumb:

That is an interesting assumption you have jumped to there Lee.

I did say he was rich - but I didn't say his girlfriends were ;)

Lee247 14 July 2010 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by Trout (Post 9495823)
That is an interesting assumption you have jumped to there Lee.

I did say he was rich - but I didn't say his girlfriends were ;)

I know. I did say, MEN and wimmins. Totty is not just referring to the female of the species you know :thumb:

Trout 15 July 2010 12:08 AM

Yes but I was. My friend looks like a potato.

ScoobyWon't 15 July 2010 12:09 AM

I went to a job the other night and the totty was gorgeous.

As for money, nope - single mum, part-time job (miraculous that anyone in Sutton has a job), wardobe full of Ann Summers gear.

She answered the door in what I could only describe as a cling-film nightie! :eek:

I think she secretly was getting off on the idea of wearing next to nothing in the company of a cop. ;) I could see her being the type who could easily get a few cops sacked by tempting them off the straight and narrow.

Still, got a result out of the job at the end of the day, despite her trying to protect her boyfriend who clearly thrives on a spot of domestic violence. :thumb:

Lee247 15 July 2010 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by Trout (Post 9495839)
Yes but I was. My friend looks like a potato.

Then his ass could be studded with diamonds and I would not be interested :lol1::lol1:

Lee247 15 July 2010 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by ScoobyWon't (Post 9495842)
I went to a job the other night and the totty was gorgeous.

As for money, nope - single mum, part-time job (miraculous that anyone in Sutton has a job), wardobe full of Ann Summers gear.

She answered the door in what I could only describe as a cling-film nightie! :eek:

I think she secretly was getting off on the idea of wearing next to nothing in the company of a cop. ;) I could see her being the type who could easily get a few cops sacked by tempting them off the straight and narrow.

Still, got a result out of the job at the end of the day, despite her trying to protect her boyfriend who clearly thrives on a spot of domestic violence. :thumb:

Hey, there are some seriously sexy Plod out there. :thumb:

ScoobyWon't 15 July 2010 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by Lee247 (Post 9495849)
Hey, there are some seriously sexy Plod out there. :thumb:

Are there?:eek:

I saw some hot RAF officers when I went to the Waddington air-show the other weekend. Now, that's a uniform which suits the ladies. :thumb:

Lee247 15 July 2010 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by ScoobyWon't (Post 9495860)
Are there?:eek:

I saw some hot RAF officers when I went to the Waddington air-show the other weekend. Now, that's a uniform which suits the ladies. :thumb:

I like to see a sexy Plod, but must admit to having a bit of a fetish for Firemen :o
On that note, I am leaving the building :lol1:

Jamie 15 July 2010 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by ronjeramy (Post 9495597)
Read a book called "The Game" by Neil Strouse(sp) and downloads some videos of David DeAngelo. Jobs a good un, £900 Seems like a stupid amount of money for 3 day course when all that info is available on the tinterweb. :thumb: :D

Hey i thought you were dead hows it hanging :):lol1:

Leslie 15 July 2010 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by pslewis (Post 9495463)
When you took that photo of me by your back wall you did swear never to show it !!!!

Come on Pete, you and I know that picture is a fix. Why don't you be honest about it and show us the real picture that you posted up before?

Lee has accidentally dragged out the wrong picture from her enormous collection!

Les :Suspiciou

fivetide 15 July 2010 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by jpscoob (Post 9495722)
What are you saying? :Suspiciou

I think maybe there is a wee suggestion that as a new poster you come on and immediately link to a somewhat dodgy seminar and that infact you could be sneaky promoting aformentioned dodgy seminar...

Just reading between the lines of the posts is all.

- If you are genuinely thinking about paying for this, i'll save you your 'dollars' right now. The best way to pick up a woman is with the thumb and forefinger, then you can carry them like a bowling ball.

5t.