ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Ireland & Northern Ireland (https://www.scoobynet.com/ireland-and-northern-ireland-27/)
-   -   subaru club in n.irelan (https://www.scoobynet.com/ireland-and-northern-ireland-27/835822-subaru-club-in-n-irelan.html)

GT Scooby blue 11 June 2010 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by GT Scooby blue (Post 9432788)
This thread could turn out as funny as fuck

Nostradamus strikes again.:D

Jamz3k 11 June 2010 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by GT Scooby blue (Post 9442636)
Nostradamus strikes again.:D

Until sheep, Hilter and nazi's get mentioned I will reserve judgement.

GT Scooby blue 11 June 2010 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by Jamz3k (Post 9443646)
Until sheep, Hilter and nazi's get mentioned I will reserve judgement.

Hitler loves nazi sheep..... there you go, now whats your judgement then ?????

p.s I know this is a bit off topic, but its better than fightin and bitchin

waynesworld 12 June 2010 09:03 AM

Wow, What a thread this has turned into. Ok lets sort this out as it all started from me. I deleted my origional post as it was very unfair to the rest of SI. I have also settled my differences with forum members and have since been on another SI meet. In my short time with SI I have never heard a bad word spoke or written about SDCNI so I dont understand where all the hatred is coming from towards each forum. Im sure if you want to attend scoobfest there wont be a problem and im very sure if you contact Brock on SI he will acomodate you. To finish there definately has never been any pics of kids in bikinis on the site. Thats just sick to even suggest that. Hope yas can all see the light like I have and stop arguing lol. peace,peace and more peace till I rip up the streets in my scooby! lol.

Wayne.

Jamz3k 13 June 2010 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by GT Scooby blue (Post 9443941)
Hitler loves nazi sheep..... there you go, now whats your judgement then ?????

p.s I know this is a bit off topic, but its better than fightin and bitchin

Still crap! It may have been good thou as i see alot of posts have now vanished.;)

I personally see a game being played here, perhaps a strategic game of chess. Its being very well played.:thumb:

rallyash 13 June 2010 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by waynesworld (Post 9444178)
Wow, What a thread this has turned into. Ok lets sort this out as it all started from me. I deleted my origional post as it was very unfair to the rest of SI. I have also settled my differences with forum members and have since been on another SI meet. In my short time with SI I have never heard a bad word spoke or written about SDCNI so I dont understand where all the hatred is coming from towards each forum. Im sure if you want to attend scoobfest there wont be a problem and im very sure if you contact Brock on SI he will acomodate you. To finish there definately has never been any pics of kids in bikinis on the site. Thats just sick to even suggest that. Hope yas can all see the light like I have and stop arguing lol. peace,peace and more peace till I rip up the streets in my scooby! lol.

Wayne.

Wayne you have been to a few si meets so why not come down to a couple of sdcni meets for a bit of craic:lol1: Yo