ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   As a parent it just makes you want to cry... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/826920-as-a-parent-it-just-makes-you-want-to-cry.html)

ScoobyWon't 10 April 2010 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood (Post 9339341)
We are in two minds wether to speak to social services but TBH they are aware. We go round to keep an eye on things once a week and do what we can with clothes and even food parcels

As well as contacting SS, call the beat team for that area and report a concern for safety. Tell them what you've witnessed and someone has to go round. They should also put place of interest markers and drugs markers on the property, so any further calls to the address will be dealt with as a matter of importance.

The Zohan 10 April 2010 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobyWon't (Post 9339377)
As well as contacting SS, call the beat team for that area and report a concern for safety. Tell them what you've witnessed and someone has to go round. They should also put place of interest markers and drugs markers on the property, so any further calls to the address will be dealt with as a matter of importance.

Thanks, will do just that.:) The two sons are well known to the Police but it will not hurt to voice our concerns.

ScoobyWon't 10 April 2010 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood (Post 9339383)
Thanks, will do just that.:) The two sons are well known to the Police but it will not hurt to voice our concerns.

No worries. Ring it in on every occasion you have a concern for their safety. Insist the carry out a form of safe-guarding children report. The more it happens, the more a case can be built.

If you believe the daughter's diary contains anything incriminating, such as abuse, then it's worth mentioning as it could potentially be be seized as evidence of any offences.

mart360 10 April 2010 10:30 PM

"She was found hanged from a cord tied to a window and then round a pink bunny soft toy." Quote

I cant type any more, as the tears make it hard to see the screen!

Some people dont deserve life

Mart:cry:

Leslie 11 April 2010 10:35 AM

I feel just the same as Mart. If affects me deeply whenever it crosses my mind.

Les :(

Geezer 11 April 2010 11:24 AM

C*nts, I hope they get done in prison :mad:

Geezer

madscoob 11 April 2010 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 9340313)
C*nts, I hope they get done in prison :mad:

Geezer

they most likly will . a mate is a prison guard and said in his nick . the top lags know within a day why someone has been locked up , so i wouldnt rate thier chances of having a nice stay/welcome in the common room for tv/games :D

Leslie 11 April 2010 12:48 PM

I would have been sorely tempted to put their heads in that drawer and closed it!

Les :(

Proby521 11 April 2010 09:03 PM

This is disgraceful. As a parent of two youngsters this makes me feel physically sick. 12 months is a total joke.

fivetide 12 April 2010 11:42 AM

Also felt sick reading this.

Personally i blame the do-gooder types that have made it almost impossible to take a child away to safety because "the family should be helped"

How often do you get "we went round but no one was in" and then the next thing you hear is dead kid.

Any junkie at all should immediately have their kids removed, i can't see how someone shooting the child benefit into their arm and living in filth has got to be the best environment for anyone.

The so called watch list - 3 months, sort it out or we'll be kicking you out and putting you in a government approved box until you know how to live with decent people.

Stop chucking money at these scum, it doesn't help. Where is the polictical party i can vote for so that happens??

5t.

The Zohan 12 April 2010 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by fivetide (Post 9342078)
Also felt sick reading this.

Personally i blame the do-gooder types that have made it almost impossible to take a child away to safety because "the family should be helped"

How often do you get "we went round but no one was in" and then the next thing you hear is dead kid.

Any junkie at all should immediately have their kids removed, i can't see how someone shooting the child benefit into their arm and living in filth has got to be the best environment for anyone.

The so called watch list - 3 months, sort it out or we'll be kicking you out and putting you in a government approved box until you know how to live with decent people.

Stop chucking money at these scum, it doesn't help. Where is the polictical party i can vote for so that happens??

5t.

+1

Some people do not want to be helped and therfore cannot be helped

ScoobyWon't 12 April 2010 05:02 PM

I attended a firearms incident on Sunday morning, two villages up from where this job happened. One female and 3 minors reported to be in the building.

As the investigation is ongoing, all I can say is I have concerns which I attempted to report to Notts Social Services - however, it seems there is now a new team in place, albeit from a private firm, who took my report and said they would be dealing. I suspect heads are now rolling at Notts Social Services since this original hanging hit the news headlines.

Leslie 13 April 2010 11:29 AM

I sincerely hope so!

Les