ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Group Buys (https://www.scoobynet.com/group-buys-356/)
-   -   APRIL SuperHIDS HID/Xenon Conversion Kits Group Buy! (https://www.scoobynet.com/group-buys-356/824194-april-superhids-hid-xenon-conversion-kits-group-buy.html)

Aztec Performance Ltd 08 April 2010 03:46 PM

Brock: You enquired about dual beam but purchased single beam? Have you ordered the right kit? :)

brockalightus 08 April 2010 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by BOB'5 (Post 9335848)
Brock: You enquired about dual beam but purchased single beam? Have you ordered the right kit? :)

Yea Bob i had £100 to spend but the single beam kit plus side lights and postage came to £93.96...........
.....thats why i tried to get the sidelights threw in for free so i could get the duel beam kit :thumb:

hoyleyboyley 09 April 2010 09:35 AM

BOB,

! want 2x H1 kits and 1 X sidelights, the discount code only knocks £30 off the whole order?
is that right?

brockalightus 09 April 2010 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by hoyleyboyley (Post 9337100)
BOB,

! want 2x H1 kits and 1 X sidelights, the discount code only knocks £30 off the whole order?
is that right?

did you try and purchase just 1 H1 kit and then order the other kit...ie 2 seperate orders ?

Aztec Performance Ltd 09 April 2010 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by brockalightus (Post 9336770)
Yea Bob i had £100 to spend but the single beam kit plus side lights and postage came to £93.96...........
.....thats why i tried to get the sidelights threw in for free so i could get the duel beam kit :thumb:

Your car either has single beam bulbs (ie H1, H7) or it has dual beam (ie H4). You have to select the right one for your car. It's not a choice between single and dual beam ;)

brockalightus 09 April 2010 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by BOB'5 (Post 9337633)
Your car either has single beam bulbs (ie H1, H7) or it has dual beam (ie H4). You have to select the right one for your car. It's not a choice between single and dual beam ;)

Bob my car is an 03 blobeye so its a single beam H1 Dipped beam...... think thats what i ordered :thumb:

...sorry for the confusion...

Sabas 11 April 2010 11:38 PM

Hi Bob, I bought an HID kit from you Dec 09, the left HID has just stopped working, do you sell the bits individually, or do I need a whole kit?

It's a classic

brockalightus 14 April 2010 02:08 PM

When can we expect these Bob..................cheers

Aztec Performance Ltd 14 April 2010 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Sabas (Post 9341686)
Hi Bob, I bought an HID kit from you Dec 09, the left HID has just stopped working, do you sell the bits individually, or do I need a whole kit?

It's a classic

PM'd :thumb:

Originally Posted by brockalightus (Post 9345540)
When can we expect these Bob..................cheers

Details in post #1 ;)

NickAdams 16 April 2010 12:18 AM

I'd really like a set for my bugeye (Prodrive) headlamps. Am I too late or can I still order? (I want the led side lights too)

Cheers

Nick :)

brockalightus 16 April 2010 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by BOB'5 (Post 9345729)
PM'd :thumb:

Details in post #1 ;)

lights are posted.... :wonder:

phil739 17 April 2010 06:28 PM

when you getting the side lights in stock to match the 6000k

Aztec Performance Ltd 19 April 2010 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by NickAdams (Post 9348265)
I'd really like a set for my bugeye (Prodrive) headlamps. Am I too late or can I still order? (I want the led side lights too)

Cheers

Nick :)

Hi Nick,

Too late to join the GB, but they are still available to buy via our website at everyday great prices. Either that or wait until the next GB at the end of May. :)

Originally Posted by brockalightus (Post 9349795)
lights are posted.... :wonder:

Details are in post #1 - as in the first post ;)

Originally Posted by phil739 (Post 9350701)
when you getting the side lights in stock to match the 6000k

Coming in with the HIDs at the end of the month :cool:

brockalightus 19 April 2010 09:12 PM

Details are in post #1 - as in the first post ;)

LMAO........ very good Bob :D

brockalightus 30 April 2010 01:50 PM

Any update Bob......i know i know impatiant lol

Aztec Performance Ltd 30 April 2010 01:55 PM

That's a bit freaky! I just got off the phone to the shipping agent :Suspiciou

Stock is in the UK awaiting Customs clearance. :luxhello:

Will be here for Wednesday and kits will be turned around as quickly as humanly possible and be dispatched the same or following day (depending on what time the parcels get here).

Thanks all for your patience. Will be well worth the wait! :thumb:

PR08RAD 30 April 2010 02:35 PM

have you got a picture of teh actual kits bob? jsut to see what is in the box so to speak, i am tempted but wanted to see exactly what the twin beam and i have seen some shocking versions in the past. what make are the ones that you supply? i assume your kits are btoh high and low beam HID ??

Aztec Performance Ltd 30 April 2010 03:01 PM

The H4 kits are yes, HID in both dipped and main beam.

No pics available, but they are the highest quality kits available using carefully selected components. Sold hundreds of kits now, so we really have got the kits down to a T. :cool:

We are always getting sent new bulbs, ballasts, projectors etc to test and they are all comprehensively tested by ourselves before we decide whether or not to stock them. Just last week we tested a new HID bulb system which we were very excited about as it looked great on paper, unfortunately it didn't work as well as expected and our current SuperHIDs kit was far superior.

Our SuperHIDs kits are really very good as can be seen by the feedback on previous GBs. We don't supply them in fancy boxes etc, just quality tried and tested components proven to work, with an aftersales service that is second to none. :thumb:

GB is closed, but the kits are available at everyday great prices via our website or telephone 01462 488244. :)

phil739 30 April 2010 06:58 PM

side lights coming in at the same time ??

ChristianR 01 May 2010 11:27 AM

Do these plug n play in classic? After some much better lights for night time in my rally car

phil739 01 May 2010 01:46 PM

yes mate they are plug and play

Aztec Performance Ltd 04 May 2010 12:40 PM

Dual beam kits have wiring harness for connection directly to the battery, but other than that, very straight forward. Kits have been designed in a way that it's not possible to plug things in the wrong way.

LEDs will also be in at the same time, so if anybody hasn't ordered them yet, but would like to they can be purchased from here (Free delivery - this week only):

http://www.superhids.co.uk/501-194-t...non-white.html

Aztec Performance Ltd 04 May 2010 12:40 PM

Dual beam kits have wiring harness for connection directly to the battery, but other than that, very straight forward. Kits have been designed in a way that it's not possible to plug things in the wrong way.

LEDs will also be in at the same time, so if anybody hasn't ordered them yet, but would like to they can be purchased from here (Free delivery - this week only):

phil739 04 May 2010 10:14 PM

led's ordered

cheers phil

Aztec Performance Ltd 06 May 2010 02:43 PM

These came in yesterday afternoon and were dispatched yesterday afternoon :luxhello:

All sent via Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded. :thumb:

brockalightus 07 May 2010 08:53 PM

Arrived and fitted 2-day
Wiring was a bit back to front as the positive and negative from the headlight had to be wired back to front, ie red/black & black/red then they worked ok, weird Bob

Aztec Performance Ltd 08 May 2010 01:37 PM

Yeah, the blobeye models appear to be wired backwards. Does the kit no harm wiring the wrong way around before getting it right :thumb:

Steve_PPP 10 May 2010 12:28 PM

fitted mine yesterday and the bugeye seems to be wired backwards as well! Massive improvement in light quality though :thumb:

However, i've got a problem with mine when flashing with full beam or putting full beam on - if i'm driving at night at flash someone quickly, the HIDs go out for a second or two, and i'm left driving in complete darkness.

Any ideas whats causing this? I know that my normal bulbs wouldn't go out at night when flashing people.....

ChristianR 10 May 2010 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by BOB'5 (Post 9379398)

Which beam would you recommend for a rally car ?

Aztec Performance Ltd 10 May 2010 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by Steve_PPP (Post 9390318)
fitted mine yesterday and the bugeye seems to be wired backwards as well! Massive improvement in light quality though :thumb:

However, i've got a problem with mine when flashing with full beam or putting full beam on - if i'm driving at night at flash someone quickly, the HIDs go out for a second or two, and i'm left driving in complete darkness.

Any ideas whats causing this? I know that my normal bulbs wouldn't go out at night when flashing people.....

They are good aren't they :D Sending you a PM re flashing.

Originally Posted by ChristianR (Post 9390444)
Which beam would you recommend for a rally car ?

It depends entirely on what headlamps you have fitted. What model/year car is it?