ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Private For Sale - General (https://www.scoobynet.com/private-for-sale-general-17/)
-   -   Testing Water (https://www.scoobynet.com/private-for-sale-general-17/813177-testing-water.html)

yellowevo 02 February 2010 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by 71/200 (Post 9197895)
Are you going to take deposits on this car like you did the last one you sold. Then once a deposit is paid and a deal done go back on your word?

Some folk on here have short memorys, many others dont!

The last car deal I done with these guys cost me £400..
After doing a deal and accepting my deposit and knowing of my travel arrangements they sold the car behind my back and promised me my ferry fees refunded which I am still waiting on
Looks a cracking car but may it be the best Subaru in the world I wouldnt be buying it from these crooks

Daz And Minty 02 February 2010 03:53 PM

im sorry to say but it was your own fault you cant go giving deposits over text messages, and not once did you ring me saying you were coming from ireland.

yellowevo 02 February 2010 04:02 PM

I had spoken to you on the phone before it was sent and also I had 2previous phone calls to yourself the week before. I also explained to you I was coming from Ireland and would be over the following day which you agreed and asked me to come after 4pm as thats the time you finished work.
You sold it behind my back and then promised here on Scoobynet that you would refund my ferry fees .You asked for proof of ferry fees which I posted here as well .Then you refused to answer either phone calls or pms on here.
This like the last thread will probably get locked by youre Admin buddy.
But I will have the last laugh.

Daz And Minty 02 February 2010 04:05 PM

you can say what you like i know what happened so go get the rest of your little irish buddies to come back you up

gpssti4 02 February 2010 04:45 PM

Gotta be said there are some unanswered questions about this - I remember the thread and it was stated that he, yellowevo, was coming from Ireland. Perhaps this is not the place to be posting this though eh chaps, in the for sale section?

yellowevo 02 February 2010 10:03 PM

I dont need any back up as you will see
Also everyone here knows the facts and know how much of a bull****ter you are.You made a promise to me on here on the thread to refund the ferry fees but you hadnt even the decency to do that.
You are a scumbag and everyone here knows that .Good luck with your sale. See you soon

simon_mcc 03 February 2010 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by gpssti4 (Post 9198526)
Gotta be said there are some unanswered questions about this - I remember the thread and it was stated that he, yellowevo, was coming from Ireland. Perhaps this is not the place to be posting this though eh chaps, in the for sale section?

I don't know about the ins and outs of this particular case, but I think this is exactly the place to be posting it, this buyer and seller had a big issue before, I'd want to know that before I decided to make a trade.

just my 2p :Whatever_

Daz And Minty 03 February 2010 09:19 AM

we went over this before yellow... we never knew you was coming from ireland and when we did know we presumed you could get a refund for the ferry.

You want us to pay you back your ferry fees? when we not been in work for a month not to mention we swapped a 2003 sti for that car the car supposly had forged **** in it but after the new owner opended it up it never did, so before people start jumping on this thread like the other try and see this through our eyes for once. The garage we bought it off is not to blame, but after researching into it this guy was a member off here, not do you see us making threads up about how we got burned no... lesson learned will have to be more careful next time.

A guy came along with a better offer than you and was gonna pick it up the day he contacted me, you say you phoned us up number of times dont try and talk crap and try and be the nice guy here... the guy offered more and believe me we needed every last pennie for taking such a big bite from that car.

Now please pick your toys up cause this thread isnt gonna turn out like the other one, for all the people saying you dont keep your cars for long read the thread title we are just testing the water to guage interest, but i knew as i was making the thread how long it would take for you guys to ruin another thread on this forum.

yellowevo 03 February 2010 03:27 PM

You knew I was travelling from Ireland as I asked could you get the car transported to Hollyhead ferry .After you said you had no way of transporting it I told you I would come over with a trailer and transport it back to Ireland myself.
You also were the guy that offered the refund on this forum in front of all the scoobynet watchers as a way to try and make right for the underhand deal that hand taken place.
I dont care about how much money you were out from a previous deal.We done a deal ,you accepted my deposit and knew of my arrangements to collect the car.But you then did the dirty lowdown action of selling it to a person offering more money after everything was arranged.
You have shown everyone on this site what type of person/persons you are and I am glad to make any other people aware of this to prevent them loosing any money from untrustworthy deals with you.I lost the best part of 400 .
BUYERS BEWARE SCUMBAG ALERT

scooby-tc 03 February 2010 03:30 PM

I don't think anyone on here would buy from these people anyway as their reputation has already been tarnished :thumb:

Terminator X 04 February 2010 12:56 AM

Only gotta hit the search button to see that you buy & sell a lot of cars.

TX.

Originally Posted by Daz And Minty (Post 9200083)
... for all the people saying you dont keep your cars for long read the thread title we are just testing the water to guage interest ...

Big Red T 04 February 2010 01:11 AM

Seems a strange post to make for someone out of work ,guaging interest . I would have thought it was for sale seeing as you need the money. Ah well what goes around comes back around .

786omar 08 February 2010 07:47 PM

Can't believe this hasn't sold yet, I managed to secure a deposit on it within 24 hours of posting it up for sale last year and had so many people intrested! If anyone needs more info on this car please do not hesitate to contact me

jayallen 08 February 2010 08:02 PM

SOLD

This car was picked up yesterday and it does exactly what it says on the tin!!

786omar 08 February 2010 08:11 PM

lol yhpm

KAS35RSTI 08 February 2010 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by jayallen (Post 9212085)
SOLD

This car was picked up yesterday and it does exactly what it says on the tin!!

Mate you got your self a brilliant Impreza. Well done.