ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   ESC Events commitee (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/807870-esc-events-commitee.html)

Tiny 08 March 2010 05:32 AM

Originally Posted by Captain Carbon (Post 9271410)
Now i'm back Paul you can count me in :thumb:

On one condition.....will someone get rid of these poxy RS owners...they're just jumped up Megane enthusiasts at the end of the day and they break up the convoys :Suspiciou;):lol1:

:hjtwofing just remember where it all started :p ;)

Ideally I want to go to as many shows I can this year...!! Bring On The Summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember a few years back that feeling of cleaning the car in the morning, letting it dry of an afternoon so you didn't get any streaks when you dropped those windows!!....turning up with everyone standing around chatting and laughing (not shivvering!!), cruising down to the front where we all stood eating fresh doughnuts and enjoying the weather...

I even found the first ESC crusing CD the other day!!

GROUP HUG! :D

Oh yes bring it on !! :notworthy :luxhello::luxhello:

Tiny 08 March 2010 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by BeeSTi (Post 9271169)

And

On the days out suggestions,.... France, would be nice, Paul :thumb:

Le Touquet :luvlove:

Captain Carbon 08 March 2010 05:55 AM

And I prostrate myself before you :D.... because if it wasn't for the ESC, I doubt I would have come back with a vengance...:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworth y

beemerboy 08 March 2010 09:42 AM

Nice words tripple "o" :)

Captain Carbon 08 March 2010 10:55 PM

Tripple'O is dead...I have risen from his ashes :thumb:

Mrs ESC 09 March 2010 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by Tiny (Post 9271414)
Le Touquet :luvlove:

Weekender Friday night to monday morning yeah baby :D:D:D

Spec'c'57 09 March 2010 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mrs ESC (Post 9274547)

:Suspiciou

WRX_Dazza 09 March 2010 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Mrs ESC (Post 9274547)

While utilising the persona of Mrs ESC, this post has all the grammatical attributes of a certain Mr ESC !!

:lol1:

Tiny 09 March 2010 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Spec'c'57 (Post 9274557)
:Suspiciou

Originally Posted by WRX_Dazza (Post 9274685)
While utilising the persona of Mrs ESC, this post has all the grammatical attributes of a certain Mr ESC !!

:lol1:

:lol1: Nowt to do with me , it must be rubbing off :D, next she will want more power in the RS :luxhello::luxhello:

Diesel_DC 09 March 2010 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Tiny (Post 9274828)
:lol1: Nowt to do with me , it must be rubbing off :D, next she will want more power in the RS :luxhello::luxhello:

and lower :p;)

rossi_p 09 March 2010 05:47 PM

Possible idea for a meet/drive..

Just an idea a friend and I were discussing...
A group trip to North Wales (or similar) to sample some of the finer, less congested roads.

Up really early on a Saturday morning, drive out in that direction with a few meeting points on the way. Then some photo diary action in the style of an EVO Car of the Year shoot as we sample the roads.

Stay at a B&B for Saturday night and down the local pub for a few brews. Up the next morning and head for home (along with some more photo opportunities).

Will need a little planning to decide which roads would be best; where to stay; where to meet; where to eat; when to go etc etc....