ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Katie and Peter split (biting lip) (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/765243-katie-and-peter-split-biting-lip.html)

Fabioso 11 May 2009 11:22 PM

Will they be negotiating the divorce settlement pictures in Hello magazine ?
:rolleyes:

She's shrewd but nasty and intense. He's harmless enough but comes across a bit dense. I mean anyone who can do that dance he did on live tv a while back has got to be a bit of a pineapple :)

I wish they'd just stay in the US and keep away from us :idea:

sarasquares 12 May 2009 08:24 AM

What makes me sad is the fact that she has up sticks and left the country with the two younger kids (theirs) and left her own son Harvey at home with the nanny :nono:

It looks to me as if she is trying to bet back at him by taking his kids, sad nasty cow :mad:

f1_fan 12 May 2009 08:30 AM

So we are all finally getting used to a world without Jade Goody plastered all over the press and now these two are obviously going to be the media's next choice to ram down our throats morning, noon and night.

Still you can hardly blame the media in this instance if people are stupid enough to lap up this nonsense. So a couple have split and their kids are going to get used as pawns in the settlement - hardly news these days is it?

sarasquares 12 May 2009 08:37 AM

All this means now is that she will be getting her foofed up tits out more :freak3:

I am pretty sure that he will go back with her. If he does he is a loser in my book

Felix. 12 May 2009 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 8697511)
So we are all finally getting used to a world without Jade Goody plastered all over the press and now these two are obviously going to be the media's next choice to ram down our throats morning, noon and night.

It’s a publicity stunt - it’s never been a proper marriage, just two (or 3) tits bouncing off each other’s egos to make money and keep themselves in the media. Even at Jades funeral, Jordan announced that she was banned from going which got the headlines.

If they want to split - good. Now please can they both sod off and leave us alone.... :hjtwofing

I hate it as well when they she is a good business woman... WTF... :cuckoo:
I’m sure Sir Alan is quaking in his boots

EddScott 12 May 2009 09:37 AM

Theres a thread in the adult section for the non-"Daily Mail" types in here.

Will 12 May 2009 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by cossie-nutter (Post 8696444)
She gave loads ask the football team! :lol1:

Originally Posted by cossie-nutter (Post 8696447)
She gave loads ask the football team! :king:

I heard you the first time :lol1:

Gear Head 12 May 2009 11:28 AM

what a surprise! :rolleyes:

SJ_Skyline 12 May 2009 11:50 AM

Katie and Peter have split?

I'm overcome with indifference.

Leslie 12 May 2009 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by sarasquares (Post 8696382)
Its a funny old world swati :lol1:

I only watch their show because there is nothing else to watch on a Thursday but the show doesn't lie. I am only surprised it didn't happen earlier.

More fool Peter if he thought that everything that glitters was gold, blokes are sucked in so easily :cuckoo:

She's so up her own arse even her sh1t has her face on it :lol1:

You are right enough about blokes getting sucked in so easily.

Les :)

Will 12 May 2009 12:00 PM

I cant believe it made the news :cuckoo: