ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   Well Done Tiny (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/763430-well-done-tiny.html)

Budgie 04 May 2009 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Gangsta Smurf (Post 8682360)
i'm always here in the background ... :norty::D
Am not a sheep, do not (and will not ever) lick ass and not interested in oneupmanship so can't really post that much these days :D

STi is luuuuuuuuuuurvely, running very nicely ... my fav scoob out of all that i've had (even more so than my dearly beloved WR1.) Not too happy about the massive hit i've taken on it but I don't buy cars for the person that buys them after I have finished so just have to get on with it and plan the next one :D

How's you bud? Still got the beast??

yes rob, still got mine, and loving it
got a gb270 wagon for everyday use though
jackie cannot stand mine:D

Mrs ESC 04 May 2009 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Phil (Post 8682410)
Think he meant another mod could have vaped it

However Rob may not know that the Mods can still see all the vaped threads

Cheers Phil.

Cant win either way being a Mod. Plus he saw the post before I did. so didnt have chance to do anything about it, even if he couldnt see all deleted posts

Gangsta Smurf 04 May 2009 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by Phil (Post 8682410)
Think he meant another mod could have vaped it

However Rob may not know that the Mods can still see all the vaped threads

No doubt this thread will join the array in the hall of vapes...

Mrs ESC 04 May 2009 04:18 PM

Dont see why it should.

Gangsta Smurf 04 May 2009 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Budgie (Post 8682429)
yes rob, still got mine, and loving it
got a gb270 wagon for everyday use though
jackie cannot stand mine:D

don't blame you mate ... Mrs Gangsta regularly complains about the noise and bumps. Strangely my offer of buying her a cushion and earmuffs doesn't go down so well - :thumb:

I'll be at the next posers cruise thing (as I hear I missed a great one this past week :norty:) so we can catch up then if you are going.

EmEm 04 May 2009 04:21 PM

Its sad to see that this "clickyness" supposedly exists (say supposedly as I don't let it affect me, if it does!)
Just do what I do, and sit in your own pink bubble, float around and watch the goings on! Then, when you want to go to any meets, where your best knee high boots!! Works for me!! Hee Hee!!!!

Gangsta Smurf 04 May 2009 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Mrs ESC (Post 8682445)
Dont see why it should.

I didn't realise that alternative and against the grain opinions were allowed in here again.

Result!! .... maybe i'll return

Mrs ESC 04 May 2009 04:25 PM

Oh good it will give me something to read, as it does get a tad boring on here at times lol.

welcome back

Supercue 04 May 2009 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Mrs ESC (Post 8681858)
My kids had an Idea to surprise their dad on his birthday and now you go and spoil it. They are both GUTTED now. Thanks so much.:hjtwofing

APOLOGIES. I genuinely had no idea it was a surprise but merely another knitting circle gathering. As I said if I'm wrong I'll put my hands up and apologise. :thumb:

Originally Posted by Gangsta Smurf (Post 8682347)
uh oh!
Not nice to have a surprise ruined ... please don't tell me tiny is the only moderator in this forum of love and affection.

Your'e right Rob hence why I'm not afraid to apologise when I'm wrong.;)

Originally Posted by Gangsta Smurf (Post 8682447)
I'll be at the next posers cruise thing (as I hear I missed a great one this past week :norty:) so we can catch up then if you are going.

Was a very good night although you can see the Summers coming as it was heaving till late;)
I cant wait for the next one :top:

Mrs ESC 04 May 2009 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Supercue (Post 8682474)
APOLOGIES. I genuinely had no idea it was a surprise but merely another knitting circle gathering. As I said if I'm wrong I'll put my hands up and apologise. :thumb:

Dont know how you knew about it as we only wanted a select few there as there is a function on at the Lodge on thursday. Not that Im bothered about you knowing just that the guys that knew were told not to say anything about it as it was a surprise. Not very often that the kids and myself can do surprises for him as he knows everything that is going on most of the time and we are usually the one surprising others.

And a :thumb: dont do nothing to stop me being so damn angry with you.

Rather be in the knitting circle Than being friend with Ricky Hatton:rolleyes::cuckoo:

Supercue 04 May 2009 04:44 PM

Well now you have a taste of exactly how both Nate and I felt in Germany! We were both totally gutted.

It's not nice is it?

Mrs ESC 04 May 2009 04:51 PM

[quote=Supercue;8682505]Well now you have a taste of exactly how both Nate and I felt in Germany! We were both totally gutted.

It's not nice is it?[/quote/Germany had naff all to do with me, never even read the threads. not interested in rally cars running around in a load of dirt thank you.
Just angry that the kids have an idea and you spoil it.

I would have post a thread up if i wanted to make this public for everyone.

MadOli 04 May 2009 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by EmEm (Post 8682453)
Its sad to see that this "clickyness" supposedly exists (say supposedly as I don't let it affect me, if it does!)
Just do what I do, and sit in your own pink bubble, float around and watch the goings on! Then, when you want to go to any meets, where your best knee high boots!! Works for me!! Hee Hee!!!!

Unfortunately, even though I haven't been going to the meets for long, I've noticed the clickyness a few times - as well the way that there is one set of rules for the 'sheep' and another for the rest of us. There's also been a couple of occasions when it's been so blatently obvious how Andy has been completely blanked for no apparant reason.

As for the knee high boots - I can't see Andy getting away with that one PMSL :lol1::lol1:

Originally Posted by Gangsta Smurf (Post 8682457)
I didn't realise that alternative and against the grain opinions were allowed in here again.

Result!! .... maybe i'll return

I wouldn't get your hopes up, a leopard never changes it's spots :thumb: or should I say a sheep never changes it's wool ;)

Originally Posted by Mrs ESC (Post 8682495)
And a :thumb: dont do nothing to stop me being so damn angry with you.

Rather be in the knitting circle Than being friend with Ricky Hutton:rolleyes::cuckoo:

Who's Ricky Hutton when he's at home? :wonder:

Andy's apologised, he genuinely didn't know that it was supposed to be a surprise. The post was put up as a joke, obviously our sense of humour does not appeal to everyone :rolleyes:

Budgie 04 May 2009 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Gangsta Smurf (Post 8682447)
don't blame you mate ... Mrs Gangsta regularly complains about the noise and bumps. Strangely my offer of buying her a cushion and earmuffs doesn't go down so well - :thumb:

and there was me assuming your missus would already have ear muffs:lol1:
its a joke, its a joke:D

Mrs ESC 04 May 2009 05:18 PM

I always say hello to Andy at the meets if he is there.

The only time you say anything is on here. You never say anything other wise.

And I only go to see my friends mainly the Lodge. You are welcome to join us at any point.

Have posted up a few times about girls nights out, even Paulas hen night was open to all the ESC girls. But if you dont put your names down then you wont get to know anyone. as that is the idea after all.
Get sick of trying to include people, Then get moaned at for not trying hard enough, been in this club for 8 years now.

Ricky Hutton- Sorry meant Hatton forgot on one an make the odd error on here.

Budgie 04 May 2009 05:49 PM

just found a video of basildon station at rush hour
and btw, lighten up you lot
YouTube - thetrainline.com
:D:D:D

EmEm 04 May 2009 05:57 PM

I agree with Budgie. This is all getting slightly out of hand, and feel that if you can't get along nicely, then just don't say anything to each other! Obviously, you will ALWAYS gets people who rub other people up the wrong way on a forum (having a horse at a yard full of people with different opinions, will always get problems!!)

Just chill out and enjoy the whole point of being here.... SCOOBIES!

Mrs ESC 04 May 2009 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by EmEm (Post 8682651)
I agree with Budgie. This is all getting slightly out of hand, and feel that if you can't get along nicely, then just don't say anything to each other! Obviously, you will ALWAYS gets people who rub other people up the wrong way on a forum (having a horse at a yard full of people with different opinions, will always get problems!!)

Just chill out and enjoy the whole point of being here.... SCOOBIES!

I agree. but not here for scoobies here for friends, plus I enjoy a good rant, was bored this weekend before this kick off. let me play plz lol

Joooooooooo 04 May 2009 07:58 PM

You know what i really want to get things off my chest but for the sake of my high blood pressure im keeping shut, what i will say is that if your a sheep in a knitting circle WOOOOOHOOOOOOO free wool just bring yer kneedles. :luxhello:

Gangsta Smurf 04 May 2009 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by Budgie (Post 8682539)
and there was me assuming your missus would already have ear muffs:lol1:
its a joke, its a joke:D

Lol I only noticed the ear plugs the other week. In all fairness to Mrs Gangsta though she has made me a better person :D:D

Nate 04 May 2009 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by Joooooooooo (Post 8682969)
if your a sheep in a knitting circle WOOOOOHOOOOOOO free wool just bring yer kneedles. :luxhello:

:lol:

Supercue 05 May 2009 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by Gangsta Smurf (Post 8683128)
In all fairness to Mrs Gangsta though she has made me a better person :D:D

Fair play :top:

spally 05 May 2009 09:44 AM

i really cant believe what i'm reading. In any walk of life, at work, home or play, eveyone is not going to be best buddies! that's life, but to go threatening, and ruining someones' birthday suprise is a little childish!!!

Have also never had any issue with Andy or Nate, but guys come on all this over not being involved in 1 weekend!!!

yes there probably are little "clicky" groups withing the ESC, but as above that's LIFE!!!

Michaela 05 May 2009 12:02 PM

Guys,

Can i ask, what exactly did the WRC boys do to you in Germany that was so terrible. How did they mistreat you in such a way that you now feel the need to disrupt the whole forum, spoil peoples birthdays and try and pick fights with people at meets?

What exactly did they do?

V1CK1 05 May 2009 06:54 PM

Lock this thread and be done with, enoughs been said surely?

e6tony 06 May 2009 10:26 AM

come on people in a club as big as the esc there is always gonna be little "clicky" groups of people but i havent been goin to meets long and have always felt welcome by everyone !
lets all chill out ey?

Tiny 13 May 2009 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Michaela (Post 8684125)
Guys,

Can i ask, what exactly did the WRC boys do to you in Germany that was so terrible. How did they mistreat you in such a way that you now feel the need to disrupt the whole forum, spoil peoples birthdays and try and pick fights with people at meets?

What exactly did they do?

:Suspiciou:Suspiciou