ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Red Dwarf Returning to Earth (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/741752-red-dwarf-returning-to-earth.html)

Steve vRS 27 January 2009 08:30 PM

:D

Bonehead 27 January 2009 09:41 PM

Awesome :D

wayne9t9 27 January 2009 11:01 PM

All of the above :thumb:

dome 27 January 2009 11:13 PM

I can't wait. It'll be good to see Lister getting away from Corrie!

Also found out today that Orbital are reforming, two of my favourite things from my youth in one day. I'm a happy bunny :)

jods 27 January 2009 11:14 PM

Rimmer to Legion : "Pray, what is this amazing piece of artwork here called"
Legion : "It's a light switch"
Rimmer : "Can I buy it?"
Legion : "Not Really, I need it to turn the light on"

LMFAO

Genius.
:thumb:

Doh, Just read the verbatim version above - Still brilliant that it's back.

Especially love the "Space Corp Directive" gags :lol1:

bioforger 27 January 2009 11:27 PM

The quote I always remember from Polymorph,

Rimmer: Erm, I think we're losing sight of the real issue here, which is: what are we gonna call ourselves? Erm, and I think it comes down to a choice between "The League Against Salivating Monsters" or my own personal preference, which is "The Committee for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into Society."

Erm, one drawback with that: the abbreviation is "CLITORIS."

NXG 27 January 2009 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by dome (Post 8461450)
I can't wait. It'll be good to see Lister getting away from Corrie!

Also found out today that Orbital are reforming, two of my favourite things from my youth in one day. I'm a happy bunny :)

Ditto :) The Box ..... Anthem :thumb: The guest vocals on other tracks didn't do Alison Goldfrapp's career any harm either :)

Up the ziggerol, lickety split!!!

phil_wrx 28 January 2009 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by bioforger (Post 8461483)
The quote I always remember from Polymorph,

Rimmer: Erm, I think we're losing sight of the real issue here, which is: what are we gonna call ourselves? Erm, and I think it comes down to a choice between "The League Against Salivating Monsters" or my own personal preference, which is "The Committee for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into Society."

Erm, one drawback with that: the abbreviation is "CLITORIS."

polymorph was awesome :D

which was the episode where lister vindaloo turned into a monster and chased them about, only to be destroyed by a can of lager :D

ScoobyDriverWannabe 28 January 2009 05:53 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...53f800110a.jpg

Funkii Munkii 28 January 2009 06:21 AM

Whoo Hoo :luxhello:

I'll have to getmy Bros-in-law to record it and send it over to me :thumb:

Dwayne Dibley, TV Legend :D

Nimbus 28 January 2009 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by phil_wrx (Post 8461632)
polymorph was awesome :D

which was the episode where lister vindaloo turned into a monster and chased them about, only to be destroyed by a can of lager :D

DNA. They find a ship that has a "transmografier" (sp). Dave turns into a chicken, and later a "man plus" and Kryten becomes a human (but loses his looks) ;)

Steve vRS 28 January 2009 08:52 AM

I liked the one where they ended up in a parallel dimension where everything was the opposite to the usual universe. Lister met Lister as a female, as did Rimmer.

Cat got most excited only to find that his opposite was of course a dog :D:D:D

Steve

J4CKO 28 January 2009 12:09 PM

The cat having a Poo in backwards is one of the greatest comedy moments ever, whole family sat round watching it and pow, werent expecting it and it caused uproar, even my usually unimpressed dad !

Markus 28 January 2009 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Nimbus (Post 8461742)
DNA. They find a ship that has a "transmografier" (sp). Dave turns into a chicken, and later a "man plus" and Kryten becomes a human (but loses his looks) ;)

Also features the very amusing "Double Polaroid" scene :D