ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   What lengths do you have to go to... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/736476-what-lengths-do-you-have-to-go-to.html)

Will 06 January 2009 03:34 PM

Just looking at the pic with the bacon has made me want one.:D

So im off to do one:thumb:

SwissTony 06 January 2009 04:49 PM

Well prompted by Bob posting a pic of bacon cooking, I too was tempted and so went to make one myself.

Unfortunately the phone rang and I got completely side tracked. Completely forgot the bacon and then ran into the kitchen to find the grill pan on fire and the whole kitchen filled with smoke :eek:

Cue me swearing like ****, chucking the grill pan out the back door and opening up every window. Took ages to clear the smoke but everything in the kitchen has a nice sprinkling of soot..not bad but a pain .
G/f came home to this mess, but every cloud has a silver lining as she loves cleaning and so I turned it into a late xmas present for her. She now wants to clean the whole kitchen from top to bottom :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Never did to eat the bacon butty though :cry:

Will 06 January 2009 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 8402227)

I did :D

ronjeramy 06 January 2009 05:27 PM

So is it Sal's moderating powers have been extended beyond scoobynet and have banned bacon? :D

Kieran_Burns 06 January 2009 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by ronjeramy (Post 8402338)
So is it Sal's moderating powers have been extended beyond scoobynet and have banned bacon? :D

Infractobacon :fight:

Kieran_Burns 06 January 2009 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Peanuts (Post 8402023)
I was making my point in a hurry, so it may have come across as a little coarse ;)
My bad.

Ok, 2 things I'd like to pick apart in your well put statement ;)

1) Its because said veggie likes bacon, so the banishment is due to possible temptation ;)

2) Depends who's place it is, if said Veggie is owner then yes by all means set the rules, but please don't come into my house and expect me to change my rules, be that fag smoke or dead pigs burnt arse.

<tongue in cheek>

1. It's not been said Sal likes bacon - someone made the assertion that ALL veggies like bacon butties. I can disprove that as I am and I don't :p

2. Damn' straight. :cool:

</tongue in cheek>

little-ginge 06 January 2009 06:00 PM

Bob T's reaction to the bacon situation..
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...nned-chimp.jpg

Scoobychick 06 January 2009 06:42 PM

I hate bacon and all other meat and fish, I really can't eat any of it. I've been like this since I was a little kid :D

All I asked Bob to do was open the back door whilst he cooked it as we have no doors between the kitchen and the rest of the house and the smell of it makes me feel a bit yukky. He took it upon himself to cook it outdoors :cuckoo: :D

ronjeramy 06 January 2009 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Scoobychick (Post 8402584)
I hate bacon and all other meat and fish, I really can't eat any of it. I've been like this since I was a little kid :D

All I asked Bob to do was open the back door whilst he cooked it as we have no doors between the kitchen and the rest of the house and the smell of it makes me feel a bit yukky. He took it upon himself to cook it outdoors :cuckoo: :D

I think it was the threat of the vapesaber :norty: :D

Will 06 January 2009 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Scoobychick (Post 8402584)
He took it upon himself to cook it outdoors :cuckoo: :D

:lol1: BoB went out doors for his own winter bbq :lol1:

GC8 06 January 2009 07:15 PM

You need a butty van...

kingofturds 06 January 2009 07:26 PM

I love eating dead flesh :)

boxst 06 January 2009 07:34 PM

Mmmmmm ... Bacon .....

http://www.speakeasy.org/~sjmaks/bacon/bacon5.jpg

lozgti 07 January 2009 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by Kieran_Burns (Post 8402449)
<

- someone made the assertion that ALL veggies like bacon butties. I can disprove that as I am and I don't :p

>

Can we do a seasonal panto....OH YES YOU DO:p ;)

( hope no one comes in a sees me licking my computer screen at the above photo:o )

Peanuts 07 January 2009 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Kieran_Burns (Post 8402449)
<tongue in cheek>

1. It's not been said Sal likes bacon - someone made the assertion that ALL veggies like bacon butties. I can disprove that as I am and I don't :p

2. Damn' straight. :cool:

</tongue in cheek>

:thumb: ;)

BOB.T 07 January 2009 11:07 AM

Would now be a bad time to mention that I had eggs too? :Suspiciou

:D

Scoobychick 07 January 2009 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 8402227)
Well prompted by Bob posting a pic of bacon cooking, I too was tempted and so went to make one myself.

Unfortunately the phone rang and I got completely side tracked. Completely forgot the bacon and then ran into the kitchen to find the grill pan on fire and the whole kitchen filled with smoke :eek:

Cue me swearing like ****, chucking the grill pan out the back door and opening up every window. Took ages to clear the smoke but everything in the kitchen has a nice sprinkling of soot..not bad but a pain .
G/f came home to this mess, but every cloud has a silver lining as she loves cleaning and so I turned it into a late xmas present for her. She now wants to clean the whole kitchen from top to bottom :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

I bet piggies everywhere are laughing at the karma here :lol1:

richie001 07 January 2009 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by boxst (Post 8402758)

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f2...d73/homer1.jpg

Floodboy 07 January 2009 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by boxst (Post 8402758)

Reading this thread so close to lunch time, guess what im having for lunch :thumb:

Lee247 07 January 2009 06:14 PM

:lol1: :lol1: @ BOB. Good job it wasn't snowing

One of my friends says she is a veggie but I fail to understand why she buys veggie sausage and bacon. She must still have cravings for them if she wants to eat veggie look a likes :thumb: Shudders at the thought of veggie bacon