ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   W*nker (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/730326-w-nker.html)

ash002004 08 December 2008 04:41 PM

Hardly see police about anywhere now. As I mentioned earlier when my friend was killed, it was funny that the following weekend, the town centre was rammed with police on bikes, foot, cars and even horses! Before that You'd see maybe two coppers on the beat in the evening at the weekend, but by the time the clubs shut and when most trouble is more likely to happen, there was none whatsoever. Even confirmed this a few weeks ago when I arrived home and the police were there as someone had been giving my missus some hassle outside, and the officer let slip that between twelve towns they only had 5 cars to service the whole area!

So explain that, no excuses about motorway patrolling. Funny how on new years eve when driving home from being out clubbing last year I counted SEVEN marked T5's along my route home down the A45? Seven!?!?! and whatever motorway this situation the thread is about was on and there was No patrols? lol point said

Felix. 08 December 2008 05:13 PM

Weekends around the town centre are worked into the shift rota, so you will probably have more officers available. This is then off-set so that weekdays, they will not be as many. These times as well, the job queue is put on hold, non-urgent jobs will be put onto the queue and any enquiries from on going jobs will have to wait.

Things like new yers eve, bonfire night, boxing day - these are normally done by cancelling all rest days so you have loads of officers around. Obviously, they can't cancell all rest days all of the time - so thses have to be pre-planned for certain occasions only.

Freelance Badger 08 December 2008 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by rabbos (Post 8331558)
I don't want to pay tax towards keeping this fecker in playstations and coke.

He should be shovelled into a power station furnace - at least we would get a few watts of power out of the useless fecker.

There is no benefit to keeping him around - not for society or the gene pool IMO

Excellent idea - burn the wanker! Much better for the environment...

njkmrs 08 December 2008 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Freelance Badger (Post 8332467)
Excellent idea - burn the wanker! Much better for the environment...

He would probably melt and put the fire out,the piece of sh*t !
Utter Scum .

ash002004 08 December 2008 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Felix. (Post 8332052)
Weekends around the town centre are worked into the shift rota, so you will probably have more officers available. This is then off-set so that weekdays, they will not be as many. These times as well, the job queue is put on hold, non-urgent jobs will be put onto the queue and any enquiries from on going jobs will have to wait.

Things like new yers eve, bonfire night, boxing day - these are normally done by cancelling all rest days so you have loads of officers around. Obviously, they can't cancell all rest days all of the time - so thses have to be pre-planned for certain occasions only.

Yes I know oh too well about that poxy rota system. but you never see any police, its worthless and crap

J4CKO 08 December 2008 07:39 PM

Confirms what people think about the drivers of some large off roaders.

Looks a right scumbag, needs to die basically.

ash002004 08 December 2008 07:40 PM

Lol not all big 4x4 drivers are that bad :)

ash002004 08 December 2008 07:43 PM

He said: "His attempts to contact the agency and the finding of him with an erect penis out of his trousers indicates that he was sexually excited and clearly handling his penis whilst he was driving and at the time of the collision."

Is that possible?!?! After such a shock and an event, for him to still have such stifness by the time the paramedics turned up?!?!?!? :wonder: :Suspiciou

Felix. 08 December 2008 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by ash002004 (Post 8332491)
Yes I know oh too well about that poxy rota system. but you never see any police, its worthless and crap

How would you like to see it then

ash002004 08 December 2008 08:47 PM

In Wellingborough? Just like Northampton. You'll see plenty of cars patrolling, and you'd lose count how many standing and patrolling the streets on foot. If it was like this every weekend and friday night, my friend would probably still be with us right now. 6 cars to serve east Northants is just not enough imho

J4CKO 08 December 2008 08:49 PM

To be honest, the Police don't really expect, like the rest of us to happen across drunken, masturbating, Asian Q7 drivers doing 120 mph, I personally very rarely see one.

phil_wrx 09 December 2008 03:16 AM

talk about a danger w*nk

Harryr34 09 December 2008 04:07 AM

What a B*****D

c-o-l-e 09 December 2008 04:29 AM

It's kind of on a level with the footballer that killed two kids.

ash002004 09 December 2008 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by c-o-l-e (Post 8333507)
It's kind of on a level with the footballer that killed two kids.

What was his sentence? I think it was a bit lighter wasn't it? I can't remember, disgusting though

Leslie 09 December 2008 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Felix. (Post 8331931)
How many patrol cars do you think it would need to cover the road network

In the days when we did have traffic policemen they did a very good job of catching the dangerous drivers as well as the ininsured or just plain drunk ones. There is far too much of this unlicened and ininsured driving in dangerous cars going on and it would not take the number that you think to do a good job in that respect. It meant that people did not push their luck just in case they were stopped.

It would be a lot better than relying on speedcams to bump up the revenues
and encouraging the really dangerous prats described above.

Les