ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Some Evil Bas***** (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/721440-some-evil-bas.html)

M535I 29 October 2008 07:50 AM

Bang out of order , might have annoyed somone ?! Evan if he has the only people who do stuff like this have small dick's and no bottle to sort thing's out propperley ! little maggot's !

Scoob99 29 October 2008 08:42 AM

Scum pure Scum, hope you get it sorted soon, I remember the car from the McCrae gathering:mad:
Cheers
Colin

SwissTony 29 October 2008 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by 555) (Post 8230082)
can you people not fcuking read? :mad:

i get infracted for insulting another member :brickwall

the victim of this vandalism is not a member on here :confused:

fcuking jokers :(

I have read the whole SIDC thread and at which point did it mention that the guy had been shagging someone else's missus to warrant the vandalism ??
Unless I missed something :wonder:

scooby L 29 October 2008 09:54 AM

Shocking...that someone could consider doing that to someone else's car...

May be kid's he's bolloc'd in the past?

The shed paint colour is an interesting observation!

WRX_Dazza 29 October 2008 10:08 AM

What a thing to wake up to.... :(

and to find they painted his shed too is a further insult !!!

gutted for him, and even worse for it to happen on your drive...

id be waving around a few notes to the local scum. someone doesn't just do that and not brag about it somewhere!!!

made me feel ill looking at the pics so can only imagine what the owner is going through!! :(

nothing else to say :(

StickyMicky 29 October 2008 10:13 AM

confused as to why this happened

now if the chap pisses somebody off, he might get his car covered in nitromorse

but either

1. the chap brought his mate to put paint back on the car
2. the bloke brought both paint to put on the car and nitromorse to take it off ?

that's proper weird ?

scooby L 29 October 2008 10:18 AM

May be they came with paint stripper... then saw the shed (liked the hue)... broke in and used the paint stored in there :Suspiciou

172sport 29 October 2008 10:35 AM

Reckon it will be a right off......
I doubt you will be able to remove all the traces of paint stripper, it will just keep coming thru.

555) 29 October 2008 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 8230213)
I have read the whole SIDC thread and at which point did it mention that the guy had been shagging someone else's missus to warrant the vandalism ??
Unless I missed something :wonder:

my point is i have not insulted another member as this chap is not a member? :brickwall

doesnt change a thing this car has been targeted by someone who has a lot of hate for him, wonder why.

Phil 29 October 2008 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by 555) (Post 8230475)
my point is i have not insulted another member as this chap is not a member? :brickwall

doesnt change a thing this car has been targeted by someone who has a lot of hate for him, wonder why.

So what are you doing here

can you people not fcuking read?

i get infracted for insulting another member

the victim of this vandalism is not a member on here

fcuking jokers
I find that insulting !!

Stevesbluewrx 29 October 2008 11:59 AM

OMG Friggin god.

Mate I am so sorry to see this. What *******s!!

I'd say you have upset someone matey but then again it maybe just a pair of prats doing it for a silly £1 bet these days.

Would that be seen as a write off?

Steve

555) 29 October 2008 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by phil_stephens (Post 8230493)
I find that insulting !!

yawn

Phil 29 October 2008 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by 555) (Post 8230520)
yawn

So lets get this right you can accuse some one of something without knowing them or the circumstances

You then moan when your pulled up on it i.e. Infracted and marked Unwanted

and then when insult people your response is

YAWN

:wonder:

555) 29 October 2008 12:22 PM

infact at second glance over them pictures you can see he has recently spray painted the shed and perhaps the fence. if the car was parked nearby and it was windy the car would be peppered in paint :wonder:

why would someone spraypaint a car and then cover it in paint stripper?

there is more to this i think :Suspiciou

MrLouKnee 29 October 2008 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by 555) (Post 8230556)

by jove old boy youre right, there must of been 2 of them, the sprayer had an accomplice

555) 29 October 2008 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by MrLouKnee (Post 8230632)
by jove old boy youre right, there must of been 2 of them, the sprayer had an accomplice

in the grand scheme of things it doesnt really matter as the insurance company will pay up anyway

jd5217 29 October 2008 01:31 PM

who rattled your cage?

mikey30 29 October 2008 01:35 PM

imagine the job involved to try and get that car back to showroom condition.....
IMO.i wouldnt want the car back
little vermin ******
:mad: :mad: :mad:

classic Subaru Si 29 October 2008 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by jd5217 (Post 8230720)
who rattled your cage?

Who??

jd5217 29 October 2008 01:42 PM

meant for 555.

as he is obviously upsetting people on this thread, what would be his reaction if it happened to his car? But as he isnt a paid member, who cares?

BMWhere? 29 October 2008 01:58 PM

infact at second glance over them pictures you can see he has recently spray painted the shed and perhaps the fence. if the car was parked nearby and it was windy the car would be peppered in paint :wonder:

I really think you need to learn the difference between spray paint and wood stain! And since when did anyone ever use spray paint to paint a shed or fence!

Why would anyone put paint stripper OR spray paint on a car! I think you are reading too much into it!

I can't believe how much cr@p gets posted on this site! Why can't people just politely show their sympathy rather than slag someone they don't know off and accuse him of doing it himself! :nono:

555) 29 October 2008 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by BMWhere? (Post 8230793)
I really think you need to learn the difference between spray paint and wood stain! And since when did anyone ever use spray paint to paint a shed or fence!

Why would anyone put paint stripper OR spray paint on a car! I think you are reading too much into it!

I can't believe how much cr@p gets posted on this site! Why can't people just politely show their sympathy rather than slag someone they don't know off and accuse him of doing it himself! :nono:

its a forum, i can post my opinion if you dont like then so be it
you can spray a fence/shed with stain, have you been to a diy centre lately?

you obviously cannot see my point so we will leave it at that

jd5217 29 October 2008 02:07 PM

you have a point?

555) 29 October 2008 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by jd5217 (Post 8230815)
you have a point?

im not a paid member? wtf

you really need to get more often with a comment like that

the scooby geeks fight back lmfao

The Pilot 29 October 2008 02:14 PM

wtf???....

ok,granted,he may have upset someone but that is wayway over the top in all 'kin aspects...

its amazing how one small minded person makes a comment that disgruntles other members and the whole thread turns into a slagging match.....

oi triple5....how would you like it if someone did that to your pride n joy,would we all asumme you've been dicking about??...

somehow i don't think so!!

classic Subaru Si 29 October 2008 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by jd5217 (Post 8230744)
meant for 555.

But as he isnt a paid member, who cares?

What, so nobody who's a paid member can have a say?:Whatever_ It's a public forum mate. I personally agree to a certain degree, someone has gone to a lot of trouble to target that car - maybe it is personal, but only the owner will know for sure! I do sympathise with the guy, i'd be totally gutted but at the end of the day, nobody has died here, and it is just a car at the end of the day - it can be replaced!

555) 29 October 2008 02:21 PM

why would someone put paint on a car and then put paintstripper on at the same time?

the paint is the same colour and in the picture you can fresh paint on the floor from when the shed was painted, im just pointing this out as im sure the insurance company would have noticed when they collected the car
they didnt collect the car he delivered it !!

im suspicious, i maybe totally wrong but thats my opinion

if someone did it to my car i would be gutted also, true

jd5217 29 October 2008 02:22 PM

I agree it is just a car, but comments being made by 555 are unwanted.

Would he feel the same if it was his car? Seems to be upsetting a few people on here.

fivetide 29 October 2008 03:08 PM

Awful thing to see this. Never seen the effect of paint stripper before.

Certianly looks like a targeted attack though. A few people have had very bad keying issues and that to me is more like opportunistic/jealousy attacks. For this someone has taken the time to bring the kit with them so has to be targeted.

No idea what the chap has done but he's upset someone and having a think about what (and unfortunately it could be who) he's doen lately should give him i good idea of the culprit and where to send the cops to see if they have any clothes that smell like paint stripper...

5t.

JRFRACE 29 October 2008 03:42 PM

it is really harsh whats happened to this guys car, but i agree its not likely a bunch of yoof's have just been walking down the street with some paintstripper, spray paint and lets face it you'd want some gloves as well because that stuff will fcuk your hands up, and thought 'i know, lets do this random guys scooby'

Its someone who knows him and maybe he's pi$$ed them off, or maybe he doesn't realise it but its not simply some random little scrotes

as to the comment 'why did they bring paint and paintstripper' to fcuk it up properly! you can't argue that whoever wanted to wreck it has done a pretty good job

gutted for him tho, hope he gets a new one