ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Anyone watching the lap dancing program? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/716921-anyone-watching-the-lap-dancing-program.html)

Torquemada 06 October 2008 10:44 PM

Eeeewww, they weren't worth buying a drink for, let alone paying £250 for a shag!!!!

ScoobyWon't 06 October 2008 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by 84of300 (Post 8181169)
Again, not what I have heard :p

Who keeps making up all these lies about me? :Suspiciou

stilover 06 October 2008 11:19 PM

Forgot it was on.

So what were the secret relevations then? Were the girls offering sex or something?

If not, what was the point in the programe? What did they tell us what we all don't know anyway.

Pay to get in
Pay a lot for a drink
Pay to have a lass dance around in front of you.
Get a semi
Go home
Have a wank.

:)

Lee247 06 October 2008 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by stilover (Post 8181292)
Forgot it was on.

So what were the secret relevations then? Were the girls offering sex or something?

If not, what was the point in the programe? What did they tell us what we all don't know anyway.

Pay to get in
Pay a lot for a drink
Get a semi
Go home
Have a wank.

Read the thread. If you wank to that lot, you need a new set of eyes :lol1:

ScoobyWon't 06 October 2008 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by 84of300 (Post 8181323)
Read the thread. If you wank to that lot, you need a new set of eyes :lol1:

If that lot had touched me, I'd also be wearing marigolds :D

Nat 06 October 2008 11:51 PM

Watched it now.

Nothing out of the ordinary or new revealed really.

bigvern 07 October 2008 07:08 AM

Whatever happened to the good old lap dancing club, where you mates can take you on your works leaving do, have you handcuffed to the stage pole while some bird tips a bucket of ice down your pants, causing you to nearly dislocate your shoulder and spend the rest of the night walking around looking like you've pissed yourself.

Ah the good ol' days...

J4CKO 07 October 2008 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by stilover (Post 8181292)
Forgot it was on.

Pay to get in
Pay a lot for a drink
Get a semi
Go home
Have a wank.

Or, post Credit Crunch,

Have a wank.

Luan Pra bang 07 October 2008 01:18 PM

There are plently of different types of lap dancing club from the posh stylish types that charge £20-£30 for a lap dance and do only just lap dances or the seedy crappy ones full of ruff old bints that offer all sorts that they should not.
If you want to see a real dive go to the Cube in Leughton Buzzard. I am not sure if they offer extras as the girls redefined the concept of UGLY but as an experience it cannot be missed. When I went there the seating was a few old sofas that looked like they had been found on a street corner no carpet on the stairs and a disgusting smell.