ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   **Cars Stolen from Xtreme!** (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/678210-cars-stolen-from-xtreme.html)

webby v7 slipperwagon 31 March 2008 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by KostaJCW (Post 7774061)
The Lamborghini Gallardo, Porsche 997, one of the Evo IXs and a Scoob have now been recovered. Sounds like the Police are doing a pretty sterling job!

* All have been recovered around the Birmingham area it seems!*

The FQ400 (which i forgot to list) has been seen driving round at high speed in Wolverhampton, running red lights etc today. so if anyone sees it give the Police a call!

Oh here we go THE BIRMINGHAM AREA, it's not surprising. I'm from Brum, Small heath (now SOMALI HEATH) and then Yardley. Used to be a great place to live, NOW A DRUG/THIEF/IMMAGRANT ridden SH*T HOLE. I moved out of Brum to solihull, but that's starting to change as well. So it's off out of this dump for me. The central midlands Brum/Wolvo/Walsall are now just full off low life SCUM BAGS. Shame because there are decent people left in there,all getting tared with the same brush. It's not surprising news,and thats the worst thing of all. It's bad enough the goverment screwing us without these C*NTS running around. I'll turn the lights off on my way out.

HOWY 31 March 2008 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by Sonic' (Post 7774405)
According to the story the alarm was ripped off with the roller shutter being ramraided

Does raise a question that the story also suggests that it was only 3 or 4 people and they took their time taking the cars having to come back for them, and sounds like they made a brew too

Seems a bit odd that no other alarms seem to be in place, especially if it was amateurs who stole the cars

Yep surely they should have had a monitored alarm with that much stock:wonder:

MikeCardiff 01 April 2008 08:31 AM

I would have though they should have had a proper alarm that phones through to the police station when it goes off - would have thought their insurance would have insisted on something a bit more technical than something that can be stopped by smashing it ???

One thing I dont get though - OK, nicking the Lambo, Porsche, the Evos, even the Impreza - but a Clio ??? What were they thinking ? OK its the flash version, but its still a French car FFS ! ( Bet it was the last one they took after having everything else though )

The Rig 01 April 2008 05:07 PM

Reading the replies on the evo forum,they had good security that rang thru to the police/alarm company etc,but it was hacked and bypassed !

if they want it, they will have it.

Mr Leigh 02 April 2008 08:01 PM

Any further news?

mshill 02 April 2008 09:41 PM

Is anything safe these days??
bloody scumbags:mad:

Wonder if they will knock a few grand of the recovered cars, seen as they are now stolen recovered cars:norty:

The Rig 02 April 2008 11:25 PM

if you read the evo forum, i think 9 out of the 10 have been recovered

GC8 02 April 2008 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by webby v7 slipperwagon (Post 7775581)
Oh here we go THE BIRMINGHAM AREA, it's not surprising. I'm from Brum, Small heath (now SOMALI HEATH) and then Yardley. Used to be a great place to live, NOW A DRUG/THIEF/IMMAGRANT ridden SH*T HOLE. I moved out of Brum to solihull, but that's starting to change as well. So it's off out of this dump for me. The central midlands Brum/Wolvo/Walsall are now just full off low life SCUM BAGS. Shame because there are decent people left in there,all getting tared with the same brush. It's not surprising news,and thats the worst thing of all. It's bad enough the goverment screwing us without these C*NTS running around. I'll turn the lights off on my way out.

You cant say that Paul.

shaggy and 03 April 2008 08:27 AM

These cars will be on a container somewhere now (maybe the pacific ocean going to their new pre-ordered gangster home...

Odds on 03 April 2008 08:58 AM

9 out of 10 of them have been recovered. ;)

Tidgy 03 April 2008 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by The Rig (Post 7777462)
Reading the replies on the evo forum,they had good security that rang thru to the police/alarm company etc,but it was hacked and bypassed !

if they want it, they will have it.

somthing sounds very strange about that, they haev the skill to hack and bypass a sofisticated alarm system, then they act like a bunch of fools and basicly do nothing with the cars.

alot of expence and expertese for nothing.

any disgruntled workers? or ex employees, cos sounds very much like and inside job

reano 03 April 2008 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Tidgy (Post 7781628)
somthing sounds very strange about that, they haev the skill to hack and bypass a sofisticated alarm system, then they act like a bunch of fools and basicly do nothing with the cars.

any disgruntled workers? or ex employees, cos sounds very much like and inside job

Hopefully xtreme won't be closing down soon or things will look real suspcious. Surely if you had taken the cars and it was only noticed the day after that is enough time to have got them out the country.

GC8 03 April 2008 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by shaggy and (Post 7781548)
These cars will be on a container somewhere now (maybe the pacific ocean going to their new pre-ordered gangster home...

You have been watching too much television. That the Lancer has been seen hooning up and down Penn Rd running red lights, indicates that they were stolen by idiots to rag about in...

GC8 03 April 2008 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by Tidgy (Post 7781628)

Skill? I could do it and I have no skill: just a little common sense. If the system uses a PSTN line then you disable it at the nearest junction box (they dont even lock) and if it uses a cellular phone then a £20 jammer will block it.....

The Rig 03 April 2008 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by GC8 (Post 7782145)
Skill? I could do it and I have no skill: just a little common sense. If the system uses a PSTN line then you disable it at the nearest junction box (they dont even lock) and if it uses a cellular phone then a £20 jammer will block it.....

apparantly,if the phone line is cut,it triggers the alarm anyway,according to the evo forum guy.

GC8 03 April 2008 03:53 PM

I wasnt there! Thats the way that they used to silence Post Office alarms. If you think about it though, silencing the sounder is the least of their worries. Any worthwhile system will be a 'special' (ie silent) alarm anyway. If you can prevent the system from notifying the alarm companys control room then you are 9/10ths of the way there. Silencing the actual sounder when the line goes can be done with a tin of expanding foam, or a big stick.....