ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   my new scooby let me know wot you think (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/649307-my-new-scooby-let-me-know-wot-you-think.html)

Will 24 November 2007 06:38 PM

Nice car fella and welcome

Oldfella 24 November 2007 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by stembo2 (Post 7434556)
am from hull. just got back from work just changed the oil it was jet black looks like it ant been done for a bit anyway its done now and the gear box and diff:luxhello:

Is this Rob's (Bobski) old car?

stembo2 25 November 2007 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by Oldfella (Post 7435152)
Is this Rob's (Bobski) old car?

i dont know mate was he a memrer on here? my mate only had it for about 8 month

johnnywrx 25 November 2007 11:20 AM

hello & welcome to s/net:thumb:
car looks:cool:

olliecampbell 25 November 2007 04:29 PM

Looks good, now get that fog light fixed :)

stembo2 25 November 2007 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by olliecampbell (Post 7436828)
Looks good, now get that fog light fixed :)

i know mate i have a few things to do it is missing the cowlin there is some rust issues round the windscreen just dafr little things but they are bugging me.

olliecampbell 25 November 2007 07:44 PM

Well if youre in the mood for de-rusting, take the front bumper off. Theres a support/brace bar that runs along the bumper that always rusts...on every classic ever made....Hammerite do a nice spray on rust eating primer :)

Good luck with the bits and pieces, they always annoy me as well. It makes the car not feel complete in a way...maybe its me! :)

stembo2 25 November 2007 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by olliecampbell (Post 7437350)
Well if youre in the mood for de-rusting, take the front bumper off. Theres a support/brace bar that runs along the bumper that always rusts...on every classic ever made....Hammerite do a nice spray on rust eating primer :)

Good luck with the bits and pieces, they always annoy me as well. It makes the car not feel complete in a way...maybe its me! :)

am the same as you a few of my mates think i paid a bit much for the car
but it just cought my eye and it has a few good mods on it

matttp1 25 November 2007 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by stembo2 (Post 7434179)
ok al fill up with it today is there any meets comeing up a fancy going to one

next big meet will be 6th dec at home farm in hessle, and there will be one at the ketch in willerby on the 29th nov,:thumb: also check out humber jap cars website based in hull:thumb:

stembo2 25 November 2007 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by matttp1 (Post 7437514)
next big meet will be 6th dec at home farm in hessle, and there will be one at the ketch in willerby on the 29th nov,:thumb: also check out humber jap cars website based in hull:thumb:

thanks for that mate never been to any meets like that

Oldfella 26 November 2007 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by stembo2 (Post 7437710)
thanks for that mate never been to any meets like that

Stembo, if you are going to a Humberjapcar meet and your car did belong to Bobski someone there will recognise it.