ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Midlands (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/)
-   -   LJP Monthly Meets (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/635075-ljp-monthly-meets.html)

ricardo_wrx 01 November 2007 02:05 PM

Clashes with Karting.... could we make it later on in the day?:wonder:

Barmyclown 01 November 2007 07:50 PM

Dependzs how long Karting takes, We could go after, then talk about all our exploits over a coke.

Jase

wolfie28 01 November 2007 08:19 PM

Bugger I forgot about the karting :(.

How about meeting after the karting at the Fox and Hounds at Old Somerby. Its only a 5 minute drive from the karting :thumb:. I'll re-pm everyone with the new details.

Wolfie.

wolfie28 01 November 2007 08:23 PM

New meet location.

New location for the next LJP meet, The Fox and Hounds at Old Somerby. At the later time of 4pm on Sunday 18th November.

Hotels and Travel, maps and travel directions - powered by Multimap

Sorry about the change.

Wolfie.

ricardo_wrx 02 November 2007 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Barmyclown (Post 7377395)
We could go after, then talk about all our exploits over a coke.

Sorry Jase, we dont endorce driving while under the influence of recreational drugs :Whatever_

Barmyclown 03 November 2007 09:13 AM

I can see your point the bubbles always make my eyes water when I snort it. Preferable off some nubile lady.:norty:

Terry Butcher 03 November 2007 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by Barmyclown (Post 7381462)
I can see your point the bubbles always make my eyes water when I snort it. Preferable off some nubile lady.:norty:

so is this nubile lady available for a group snorting sesh then?

Barmyclown 04 November 2007 08:05 AM

Yeah sure she is you meet here in chicago rock on a thursday, friday or saturday.

Terry Butcher 04 November 2007 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Barmyclown (Post 7383576)
Yeah sure she is you meet here in chicago rock on a thursday, friday or saturday.

u r barking!!

ricardo_wrx 05 November 2007 01:14 PM

Maybe.... but thats what LJP is all about lol! :freak3: Cuckoo

fez the plodder 06 November 2007 09:18 PM

HELLO ALL....
hope your all ok?
any chance i could come to the next meet? i last saw you guys at the rolling road day at silverstone with my friend ryan,im craig with the silver sti.

wolfie28 07 November 2007 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by fez the plodder (Post 7390524)
HELLO ALL....
hope your all ok?
any chance i could come to the next meet? i last saw you guys at the rolling road day at silverstone with my friend ryan,im craig with the silver sti.

Hello mate your more than welcome :luxhello:.

Wolfie.

ricardo_wrx 07 November 2007 07:41 PM

Yes Fez.... everyone is welcome. The next meet is just after Karting at Ancaster. There is another thread if you fancy it?:thumb:

andy whitlock 07 November 2007 08:01 PM

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s...rewrx/g020.gif fez we hav'nt met yet but i will say hello at the next ljp meet.
Or if you fancy joining in some karting fun before that :norty: take a look at the thread we have spaces available :thumb:
https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-e...r-karting.html

fez the plodder 07 November 2007 08:55 PM

CHEERS PEOPLE..... im busy working at the mo so id only be able to do a meet at the mo,thanks for the invite.... i race a 140cc pit bike at grid line racing around a kart track every other tuesday night at lincon if any body fancies a go? ill keep an eye out on the forum about the next meet,hope to see you all soon..... :thumb:

alpha charlie 07 November 2007 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by fez the plodder (Post 7392884)
CHEERS PEOPLE..... im busy working at the mo so id only be able to do a meet at the mo,thanks for the invite.... i race a 140cc pit bike at grid line racing around a kart track every other tuesday night at lincon if any body fancies a go? ill keep an eye out on the forum about the next meet,hope to see you all soon..... :thumb:

Wars mate, you travel from Leicester to Lincoln to race!!
Is that the track near Tesco? Seen a yellow Evo there but never a Scoob
Cheers
AC:)

kfcbones 08 November 2007 09:42 PM

I will pop along if ok as only live 5 mins away from old somerby. Wish i had known about one at muddle too. Thanks terry for asking me along to next meet. has LJP got a web site?

fez the plodder 09 November 2007 07:41 PM

yes thats the track..... rite next to tescos,i take my bike on the back of my van(a vauxhall:nono: ) it gets really busy now so its worthy the drive..... :thumb:

andy whitlock 09 November 2007 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by kfcbones (Post 7395958)
I will pop along if ok as only live 5 mins away from old somerby. Wish i had known about one at muddle too. Thanks terry for asking me along to next meet. has LJP got a web site?

Our man ricardo has set up a my-space page

MySpace.com - LJP - 32 - Male - UK - www.myspace.com/ljpclub
or e-mail
ljperformance@yahoo.co.uk

or there is a page on facebook :wonder: not sure where to find thew link for that one just have o look for ljp :thumb:

ricardo_wrx 14 November 2007 12:07 AM

Setting up a website will be a doddle. but we need more paying members to get enough cash together to make it worth while. I'm toying with the idea of setting up a Yahoo club page with built in diary and photo album.
My Space is ok, but like with Facebook you have to join to view. And also my space is a nightmare to make it look half decent.

Hello by the way!:thumb:

kfcbones 18 November 2007 09:19 PM

Was nice to meet ljp tonight. Sorry was busy looking after my son than introducing myself. I was the one in the terzo classic. Hope to come to next meet. Is it richardo that asked for e mail addresses so that future meets wont be missed?

andy whitlock 18 November 2007 10:16 PM

:thumb: hi bones yes it was ricardo. sorry we (ljp) didn't get chance to talk but we had just come from ancaster karting so lots to talk about ya no :lol1:
Anyway i will say hi at the next meet
ANDY (blue classic)

ricardo_wrx 18 November 2007 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by kfcbones (Post 7420450)
Is it richardo that asked for e mail addresses so that future meets wont be missed?

Yes mate that was me..... PM me your email and I will forward it onto Wolfie. Most meets are organised by either one of us.

I had a play with yahoo groups. There is a live online calender, but its not as good as the Myspace site. Grrrrrrrrr:mad: We need a volenteer as the LJP webmaster....... any takers?

kfcbones 19 November 2007 03:18 PM

I went on a skegness run done by scoobynet and scoodycity this year and there was 2 scoobys from newark . Both dark blue. One with stickers and carbon rear spoiler on and other plain. Remember day well as must have been wettest day of the year. i will pm you my e mail addy mate when i get chance

Terry Butcher 19 November 2007 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by kfcbones (Post 7421904)
I went on a skegness run done by scoobynet and scoodycity this year and there was 2 scoobys from newark . Both dark blue. One with stickers and carbon rear spoiler on and other plain. Remember day well as must have been wettest day of the year. i will pm you my e mail addy mate when i get chance

That was LJP and FFF, I was the SC man. Was a wet one!! You met some of us at Holdingham I think, and we met some of the northern Lincs lot too. Good number of cars.

Sorry was not there this weekend, but with the missus home that was more important to me (I know, priorities priorities, but I am getting old and crotchety these days). FFF are having a meet down at Yaxley on Friday 30th if you want to pop along. Normally get around 12 cars there.

ricardo_wrx 19 November 2007 06:43 PM

Oi Terry..... this is a LJP thread find your own members lol :lol1:

andy whitlock 19 November 2007 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by kfcbones (Post 7421904)

Sound's like me and scoobyshaun (:wonder: or should that be shuan he's just sold it) any way your right it was a bit of a wash out that day great laugh racing a vxr astra on the way home though :D sadly it was raining and i bottled out at 1**mph :eek2:

kfcbones 19 November 2007 09:30 PM

Hope next meet isnt so wet.Shauns scooby sounded good with the decat downpipe if same person. Still after one for mine but clutch is slipping fairly bad now

andy whitlock 19 November 2007 09:47 PM

yeah that was shaun :eek: lovin the flames from the pipe on the over-run.
If your in need of a clutch Have a word with Carnetix - The home of Saab and Subaru performance in the Midlands becky and glen can help sort you out im sure :) plus if you join LJP (£5 membership) you get some discount of there labour rate :luxhello:

andy whitlock 24 November 2007 03:11 PM

Are we having a meet next month boys :wonder: