ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Member's Gallery (https://www.scoobynet.com/members-gallery-5/)
-   -   my car (https://www.scoobynet.com/members-gallery-5/628283-my-car.html)

Gear Head 01 November 2007 01:43 PM

Those stickers make you sound 15 years old. :rolleyes:

loafofbrett 01 November 2007 02:03 PM

Yep, I can confirm the stickers are very gay.

simscooby 01 November 2007 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by cos500 (Post 7375916)
Graphics dont do it for me, if i read that on the back of any car i would just presume it was driven by a knob.

:luxhello:

EddScott 01 November 2007 02:34 PM

And heres me wanting to buy another Impreza.

Dear lord what am I doing here!

;)

Nick_Cat 01 November 2007 02:41 PM

When I saw the front I thought what a smart looking STi, then when I saw the rear I though he must have photoshoped it for a bit of a laugh. Unfortunately I was wrong:confused:

Nick

wrx-sok 01 November 2007 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Nick_Cat (Post 7376443)
When I saw the front I thought what a smart looking STi, then when I saw the rear I though he must have photoshoped it for a bit of a laugh. Unfortunately I was wrong:confused:

Nick

Was thinking the same thing myself Nick
That thing's like Bruce lee's sister "Ugg":lol1:

Graz 01 November 2007 05:57 PM

Chavtastic :D

ROTFLMAO "Scrappy on board" - Stupidist thing I have ever seen :D

blu scoob 01 November 2007 06:33 PM

do you only go out in the dark in that,I hope so:wonder: you realy need to stay in more:norty: :norty:

Rubberscooby 01 November 2007 07:01 PM

It's not giving out the right signals that Subaru owners want to give out. :nono:

Lose the stickers and you have yourself a nice looking scoob. :thumb:

cos500 01 November 2007 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by Rubberscooby (Post 7377219)
It's not giving out the right signals that Subaru owners want to give out. :nono:

Lose the stickers and you have yourself a nice looking scoob. :thumb:

agree :thumb:

drive 02 November 2007 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by Daft Lad (Post 7375954)
Seriously mate, you must get hassled twice a smuch as the rest of us by the police by having that stuck on the back of your car? :wonder:

its all a bit off fun but ive not been stopped once by the police in the 6 months ive had it

its funny to see every one scream off the lights and im just trundling away minding my own buisness...

drive 02 November 2007 12:41 AM

thanks for all the feed back but the graphics stay

as i own my own graphics company its free advertising

i can only imagine that the majority of people on here first saw there first subaru being driven through a rally stage with stickers all over it

did you approach the driver at the end of the rally and say REMOVE THE STICKERS THEY LOOK GAY AND THAT EXHAUST IS Sh*T i think not
i rest my case

ceri

furrydice79 02 November 2007 12:47 AM

at first i thought you had photoshopped the graphics(specifically the ones on the tailgate) on but then i realised that they are actually on the car for real, do you actually race the car on a track and its a little smug remark for people who are beaten by you,, OR are you actually driving too fast round public roads and giving subaru owners a bad name. i am thinking the latter is probably the case:(.

i dont see any rally drivers coming off a rally stage, then driving the car round the streets and the putting the photos on here for people to see, i mean do you put the photos on for the el of it or are you actually wanting feedback, whether it be positive or negative.

drive 02 November 2007 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by furrydice79 (Post 7378409)
at first i thought you had photoshopped the graphics(specifically the ones on the tailgate) on but then i realised that they are actually on the car for real, do you actually race the car on a track and its a little smug remark for people who are beaten by you,, OR are you actually driving too fast round public roads and giving subaru owners a bad name. i am thinking the latter is probably the case:(.

i dont see any rally drivers coming off a rally stage, then driving the car round the streets and the putting the photos on here for people to see, i mean do you put the photos on for the el of it or are you actually wanting feedback, whether it be positive or negative.

as of yet i havent tracked it but i am going to be, no i dont drive the car to fast on public roads giving subaru drivers a bad name, and yes the smug reamark is for people who are going to be beaten by me,i want people to see the car and think nice looking scooby,as we all do other wise we wouldnt spend all our money on them would we????

feed backs good if its good or bad i dont mind its a free country freedom of speech and all that.so im not a boy racer as some of you may think from some of the remarks,im actually 37 and take pride in what i drive and spend a lot of money on it to keep it in tip top condition.wanted one for years so i saved up and paid cash for it.

p.s. don tell me you've never given your's a little blast on public roads....

drive 02 November 2007 02:09 AM

Originally Posted by richardg (Post 7376081)
like the car, but not a big fan of the graphics or the exhaust. like you've said, each to their own
would look good with replacement alloys and de-tango'd IMHO :thumb:

thanks for the feed back rich

alloys are next on the list when i need a tyre change next,as i want to go up to 17's so i can get a new set off four pots for it,i understand they dont fit 16's ????

will get some clears indicators soon

ceri

drive 02 November 2007 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by Graz (Post 7377043)
Chavtastic :D

ROTFLMAO "Scrappy on board" - Stupidist thing I have ever seen :D

well my kids thought of it and what they say goes if it puts a smile on there faces then im a happy chappy

you know SCOOBY,SCRAPPY GET IT ....

blu scoob 02 November 2007 09:32 AM

how many sheep have you had in the back of it boyo :Suspiciou :D :norty: :norty:

blu scoob 02 November 2007 09:34 AM

just been lookin at your body kit,did you get them side skirts off a 190 merc:eek2:

drive 02 November 2007 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by blu scoob (Post 7378739)
how many sheep have you had in the back of it boyo :Suspiciou :D :norty: :norty:

ohhh im sitting here wondering where you read that one as no one else mentioned it (see the word photoshop in previous posts )someone mentions something and you all jump on the band wagon.or are you that intelligent you thought of it your self!!!!!

drive 02 November 2007 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by blu scoob (Post 7378745)
just been lookin at your body kit,did you get them side skirts off a 190 merc:eek2:

umm no and they where on the car when i bought it

there from the chargespeed kit

(like a merc skirt would fit anyway) muppet....

jonathan100 02 November 2007 11:42 AM

At the end of the day mate it's your car! If you like it then who gives a rats ass what people think on here.Every one on here is always so quick to slate someone's car because it's not just like everone elses.If we all did the same thing and all liked the same stuff the world would be a sad sad place.

drive 02 November 2007 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by jonathan100 (Post 7379024)
At the end of the day mate it's your car! If you like it then who gives a rats ass what people think on here.Every one on here is always so quick to slate someone's car because it's not just like everone elses.If we all did the same thing and all liked the same stuff the world would be a sad sad place.

well said that man :luxhello: they are very quick to slate other peoples cars if mine didnt have graphics other people wouldnt know what a scooby was lol :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: ....
ceri

satancom 02 November 2007 12:37 PM

Seen this car in the flesh.. knew whos car it was cos of the stickers. Eacvh to their own, I too have a rather similar sticker in my back window (See my scooby). Not been pulled once cos i drive it half tidy!

Each to their own, looks good sounded nice and was driven perfectly sensible when I saw it :)

if that sticker put a smile on someones face then result achieved, did put one on mine the day I saw it!

Out of interest how much would you charge for a sticker that size ? Paid like £4 for mine, but they only do single colour.

I have another sticker on my landy which reads

"Hows my driving? Call 0800 Eat sh1t"

And yes its there cos the thing doesn't go over 50mph and im tired of idiots riding my bumper...well diff!

sjwdavies 02 November 2007 01:18 PM

What's wrong with his exhaust?

satancom 02 November 2007 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by sjwdavies (Post 7379257)
What's wrong with his exhaust?

Doesn't meet to everyones taste :wonder:

fred coupe 02 November 2007 04:50 PM

nice car mate

VTR Bondy 02 November 2007 08:50 PM

Love the car mate. Stickers made me grin. As already been said every1 on here are so quick to judge(wether it be for spellin mistakes???? or decals) Enjoy your motor mate.

blu scoob 02 November 2007 10:11 PM

with that name you havent been in the saxo owners club have you:D :D :lol1:

Brian JC 02 November 2007 11:13 PM

I'm sorry, great car, but I would be embarrassed with those graphics.

drive 03 November 2007 04:01 AM

Originally Posted by satancom (Post 7379145)
Seen this car in the flesh.. knew whos car it was cos of the stickers. Eacvh to their own, I too have a rather similar sticker in my back window (See my scooby). Not been pulled once cos i drive it half tidy!

Each to their own, looks good sounded nice and was driven perfectly sensible when I saw it :)

if that sticker put a smile on someones face then result achieved, did put one on mine the day I saw it!

Out of interest how much would you charge for a sticker that size ? Paid like £4 for mine, but they only do single colour.

I have another sticker on my landy which reads

"Hows my driving? Call 0800 Eat sh1t"

And yes its there cos the thing doesn't go over 50mph and im tired of idiots riding my bumper...well diff!

thanks satan owe you a pint lol

probably around a tenner for the sticker.......

ceri