ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Tattoo ideas (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/610651-tattoo-ideas.html)

chocolate_o_brian 03 June 2007 09:34 PM

aye up thats it. all pete needs is one post of support and hes straight on the soap box. now i know why he likes labour so much - hes tony blair bastid father... he wants to control everyone:D

pslewis 03 June 2007 09:57 PM

Tattoo at the base of the spine - is it a class thing - Digital Spy Forums

mickywrx 03 June 2007 10:22 PM

Now now, Pete. It's getting late, nearly time for your Horlick's ;)

A lad I used to work with has his son's name tattoo'd on his forearm, running from elbow to wrist.

Not my cup of tea really, but can look alright if done well.

pslewis 04 June 2007 08:44 AM

It can NEVER look alright ......... sorry - it's a fashion thing and fashions change, your kid is not going to think, "OH, my Dad loves me, he got my name Tattooed on him" :rolleyes:

Unless, of course, you have bred a Chav kid ..... what's a Chav kid called? LittleChav? :lol1:

A Tat is there forever :rolleyes:

Leslie 04 June 2007 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by MJW (Post 6981823)
If you're having trouble remembering your kids' names why not write it down on a piece of paper and keep it in your pocket instead ? ;)

Such simple logic, and it did make me smile:)

Its a personal choice of course, but it certainly wouldn't be my choice.

PSL's face was pretty impressive though :D

Les

* * * KEV * * * 04 June 2007 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis (Post 6982793)
It can NEVER look alright ......... sorry - it's a fashion thing and fashions change, your kid is not going to think, "OH, my Dad loves me, he got my name Tattooed on him" :rolleyes:

Unless, of course, you have bred a Chav kid ..... what's a Chav kid called? LittleChav? :lol1:

A Tat is there forever :rolleyes:

His child is more likely to think more of him because of the tattoo than your kids would do if they read SN and saw some of the **** you post on here!!

He's not said that he's having his face tattoo'd, just asking for a little sensible advice on lettering styles, so why have you started saying he's a Chav and insulting somebody you've never met?

Think you need to get a life m8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cdfracing 04 June 2007 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by * * * KEV * * * (Post 6983477)
His child is more likely to think more of him because of the tattoo than your kids would do if they read SN and saw some of the **** you post on here!!

He's not said that he's having his face tattoo'd, just asking for a little sensible advice on lettering styles, so why have you started saying he's a Chav and insulting somebody you've never met?

Think you need to get a life m8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumb:

SJ_Skyline 04 June 2007 01:12 PM

Pete,

You know you're supposed to tell the truth so please tell the good folk here about the "R" and "L" you have tattooed on the back of your hands! :razz:;)

pslewis 04 June 2007 01:24 PM

The R and L were a trick by my mum and dad when I was putting the fork in the wrong hand! Sadly, they will never come off :(

To the poster above who thinks the child will look up to Daddy with silly writing along his arm that spells their name ............... do me a favour :lol1:

Only time will tell what they will think ........ but I think the work 'dick' might feature ;)

Iwan 04 June 2007 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis (Post 6983574)
Only time will tell what they will think ........ but I think the work 'dick' might feature ;)

pslewis in common sense shocker. :eek: :D

The problem with tattoo's is (IMO), whatever they say, what they actually say is "I'm a total chav p3nis who thinks copying a million other people makes me special (needs) and unique".

pslewis 04 June 2007 01:33 PM

YouTube - Tramp Stamps...

What he says ^^^^^

RUDDY 04 June 2007 02:00 PM

petes old man didnt have pete written down his arm, well he might of done but no one knows who he is :)
petes mom has got one of a flower on her arse! neither of witch are nice to look at :)
either way he dosnt like tattoos, he went for one once but the tatooist didnt do gays!

trails 04 June 2007 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by jonathan100 (Post 6982035)

ribs are one of the most painful areas, so good choice for a memorial piece.

post some pics when its done :)

trails 04 June 2007 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by cdfracing (Post 6981142)
I have been meaning to get a tattoo of my little girls name down my right fore arm for a while and just needed a kick up the a$$ to get it done... anyway I went out with the lads last night for a few cocktails and tequila's and it ended up that next sunday we are all going over the parlour to get one done and there's a £50 each fine to the other two lads if anyone pulls out ...

I want to get her name done but not sure of the type of writing:wonder: don't want arabic or chinese, some english but cool?

any one got some goods example's for me :thumb:

chris

Chris do you have an apointment booked anywhere yet?

jaytc2003 04 June 2007 02:56 PM

bit different from the name but get some mistletoe tattooed just above your private bits................................:D

EddScott 04 June 2007 04:42 PM

IF I were going to have one it would a bar code on the back of my neck. Just under the shirt collar line so it can't be seen in work. The nunbers underneath the bars would be my DOB and blood group then my daughters.

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b...e/HPIM0092.jpg

This is cool but would only use legs.

cdfracing 04 June 2007 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis (Post 6983574)
The R and L were a trick by my mum and dad when I was putting the fork in the wrong hand! Sadly, they will never come off :(

To the poster above who thinks the child will look up to Daddy with silly writing along his arm that spells their name ............... do me a favour :lol1:

Im not doing it for anyone to look upto me.... im doing it for me cause I like them , and I didn't really ask for your thouhgts on tattoo's just wanted some example's / idea's of them ,

would you like me to open a thread for you?

" My opinions on tattoo's" :p

chocolate_o_brian 04 June 2007 06:06 PM

think i may remind pete that if tattoos are a fashion accessory, then they're a bloody aged one at that. tattoos have been around for 100's maybe 1000's of years, whether it be the traditional maori of new zealand, the body pieces many navel officers had done in various destinations, or the modern day fascination with so called "chav stamps".

pete, your really making a fool of yourself by trying to comment on a topic which you have no clue about. a small minded opinion for a small minded person. yes, ok, you think tattoos are chav, thats your opnion on the subject, sowhy do you feel the need to post the same drivel (sorry opinion) over and over again, just worded differently. the gentleman in question had already decided on getting a tattoo, he doesnt need telling "yes you should do it, no you shouldn't". hes already decided that for himself. we've taken your opinion on board, now go spoil another thread and boost your demeaning ego.

andy

Stephb1986 04 June 2007 08:50 PM

my mate recently had a little girl and she got the baby's name (sophie) written like a charm bracelet on her wrist it looks quite nice, but thats one for the ladies :)

movi-star 04 June 2007 10:21 PM

I like tattoo's down the underside of the arm, (dont have any myself), but if I did it would'nt be my daughters name, I've noticed its very common amoungest the burberry jobseekers crew to have "Frogmella" or "Ruby Sue" down their arm.

If I ever did get a tat down the arm, it would have to be "Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"...........thou Im sure 95% would think thats crap too!

Account deleted by request 04 June 2007 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by Anger (Post 6981596)
Is this what happens to you then Pete, when your sitting there in your rocking chair ???

You sound like a man who know's :D

you forgot the rancid pi$$ filling his bag all day

chop :D

Account deleted by request 04 June 2007 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by movi-star (Post 6985747)
"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

Me to :thumb:

chop :)

T5OLF 04 June 2007 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by chocolate_o_brian (Post 6984516)
think i may remind pete that if tattoos are a fashion accessory, then they're a bloody aged one at that. tattoos have been around for 100's maybe 1000's of years, whether it be the traditional maori of new zealand, the body pieces many navel officers had done in various destinations, or the modern day fascination with so called "chav stamps".

pete, your really making a fool of yourself by trying to comment on a topic which you have no clue about. a small minded opinion for a small minded person. yes, ok, you think tattoos are chav, thats your opnion on the subject, sowhy do you feel the need to post the same drivel (sorry opinion) over and over again, just worded differently. the gentleman in question had already decided on getting a tattoo, he doesnt need telling "yes you should do it, no you shouldn't". hes already decided that for himself. we've taken your opinion on board, now go spoil another thread and boost your demeaning ego.

andy

Just ignore him Andy he is far to old to understand about tattoos. He thinks they are an 80s thing which just goes to show how little he knows.

Pete stick to things you know like oil changes.

jonathan100 05 June 2007 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by trails (Post 6983696)
ribs are one of the most painful areas, so good choice for a memorial piece.

post some pics when its done :)

To be honest mate it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. to get it to this stage took 3 hrs and the worst bit was the outline with the fine needle. all the shading was fine. i'll post anther pic of it when it's done:thumb:

pslewis 05 June 2007 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by Stephb1986 (Post 6985233)
my mate recently had a little girl and she got the baby's name (sophie) written like a charm bracelet on her wrist it looks quite nice, but thats one for the ladies :)

Hmmmmm, class!! :rolleyes:

jonathan100 05 June 2007 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis (Post 6987171)
Hmmmmm, class!! :rolleyes:

Change the record will you!!! it's starting to get realy old:mad: :mad:

* * * KEV * * * 05 June 2007 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by jonathan100 (Post 6987456)
Change the record will you!!! it's starting to get realy old:mad: :mad:

Maybe he could have his own original tattoo across his forehead, just put a 'W' after the first T in Tattoo. Bet it would suit him!!!

RUDDY 05 June 2007 03:24 PM

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"
if you like that how about "nil satis nisi opium"
as you can be on 'nothing but opium' :)

Devildog 05 June 2007 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by chocolate_o_brian (Post 6984516)

andy

Andy, Pete makes a fool of himself every time he posts. Then he bleats like a queen when he gets infracted for it.

Pete "slagging" tattoos is as predicatable as rain in a british summertime. Probably as predictable as the rest of his sad little life to be honest.

The reality is that he is scared of anything that doesn't comply with his stereotype of "accepaible"

His defence mechanism is simply to (badly) attempt to ridicule it.

One day I'm sure he'll shock us all by posting something original, but I wouldn't wait up, so to speak.....

T5OLF 05 June 2007 05:00 PM

My 2 new stars, very sore and took ages to heal. Hope you like these Pete.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...Picture195.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...Picture196.jpg