ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   Attn missd ( Payment For ESC Carlsberg shirt ) (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/607725-attn-missd-payment-for-esc-carlsberg-shirt.html)

Gangsta Smurf 31 May 2007 10:14 AM

Has someone thought of perhaps calling MissD ... all these stupid little waggy finger posts are actually doing nothing apart from making you all look like idiots. It's obvious the girl has not been on here for well over a month so what is the point of this post. Now what you have done is make MissD maybe embaressed to come to a meet because of a £20 or so quid shirt!!! For **** sake just write the expense off and move on!! Yeh tiny it's annoying that you pay for the shirt and then you don't get payment back but that's your fault and you'll learn from this mistake ... I know it's principle and all that but people posting in this thread are making themselves look like such children.

Oh and if MissD hasn't been on here for a month then, obviousely, something is wrong. So get her number and call her ... its not difficult and you'll get you answer instead of having another ESC bandwagon post like this one.

Spec'c'57 31 May 2007 10:22 AM

she has been online this morning.... ;) Maybe even try Dazza30 as it mentions this is her partner...

WRX_Dazza 31 May 2007 10:24 AM

good job you're here to educate people gangster....

i'm lying of course :)

Dazza

ps: gangsters have guns, not keyboards.

Gangsta Smurf 31 May 2007 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by WRX_Dazza (Post 6972687)
good job you're here to educate people gangster....

i'm lying of course :)

Dazza

ps: gangsters have guns, not keyboards.

:Whatever_ :Whatever_ :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

colin1uk 31 May 2007 01:54 PM

hey gangsta do u delibratly try and wind people up,i think dazza was joking, perhaps its because u have no friends or summit.:cuckoo:

ps before u ask no i havnt got a scooby and no im not in the esc and no i couldnt care less.

Mrs spec'c'57 31 May 2007 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by colin1uk (Post 6973404)
hey gangsta do u delibratly try and wind people up,i think dazza was joking, perhaps its because u have no friends or summit.:cuckoo:

ps before u ask no i havnt got a scooby and no im not in the esc and no i couldnt care less.

Colin he just a FOOL, and when he runs out of friends and things to do he posts boring replies on here... I wonder who rattled his cage this time :sleep:

dazza30 31 May 2007 02:10 PM

this is miss d partner, i would just like to add the she has been badly ill due to her pregnancy that she has been in and out of the hospital, shes really sorry and does not want to put any1 out of pocket at all she will pay even if i drop it of to tiny myself. what more can i say

Gangsta Smurf 31 May 2007 02:10 PM

yeh you're both right ... I have no friends and I have no life.

Any more speculation today??

Gangsta Smurf 31 May 2007 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by dazza30 (Post 6973450)
this is miss d partner, i would just like to add the she has been badly ill due to her pregnancy that she has been in and out of the hospital, shes really sorry and does not want to put any1 out of pocket at all she will pay even if i drop it of to tiny myself. what more can i say

I hope everyone who put up a stupid finger waggy post feels suitably bad now. One phone call would have sorted the situation without the need for a thread like this.

Dazza30. I've never met either of you however I would like to extend my best wishes to you both during what must be a difficult time. My sister gave birth two weeks ago and had quite a horrible end to her pregnancy so I fully appreciate the situation you are in.

dazza30 31 May 2007 02:16 PM

eems to bno probs but shes only 14wks gone now and evry little thing she was eating she brang back up but she seems to be eating bit better now ex chicken burgers

colin1uk 31 May 2007 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Gangsta Smurf (Post 6973451)
yeh you're both right ... I have no friends and I have no life.

Any more speculation today??

yeah but its not suitable for a public forum.:D

ps glad to hear shes ok.

Gangsta Smurf 31 May 2007 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by dazza30 (Post 6973471)
eems to bno probs but shes only 14wks gone now and evry little thing she was eating she brang back up but she seems to be eating bit better now ex chicken burgers

My sister was the same ... it was her first child and every little pain or abnormality in her daily routine got her worried. Her midwife was very good though so it made life a lot easier. Glad to hear things are better for you now.

Mrs ESC 31 May 2007 04:26 PM

She did say she would be at meets 3 time and she said she put a cheque in the post but nothing. Pms sent aswell. cant say WE didnt try.

A phone call or Pm works both ways you know.

Glad she is getting better though.

Gangsta Smurf 31 May 2007 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Mrs ESC (Post 6973863)
She did say she would be at meets 3 time and she said she put a cheque in the post but nothing. Pms sent aswell. cant say WE didnt try.

A phone call or Pm works both ways you know.

Glad she is getting better though.

PM doesn't work at all if the person you are PM'ing isn't coming on-line.

Phone call is the best way to sort out the situation ... and would have avoided this thread.

V4JDMSTi 31 May 2007 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Gangsta Smurf (Post 6973878)
PM doesn't work at all if the person you are PM'ing isn't coming on-line.

Phone call is the best way to sort out the situation ... and would have avoided this thread.

And the usual moaning from you gangsta.

The situation is out in the open now and everyone knows where they stand. It is unfortunate that Miss D has been unwell and we all wish her well and hope that from now on that all goes well.

I don't think the inital post was intended to cause a few posts of people saying that the t shirt should be paid for, just to keep it at the top of section for when MissD returned to it. Have you ever thought that Tiny may not have a contact number for her? If he did he probably would have called or sent a text message.

Tiny 31 May 2007 04:47 PM

Here we go again ....lol

Think this thread has done as intended

The thread will now be closed

Dazza30 Thanks for your response