ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Thieving scum!!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/602497-thieving-scum.html)

Janspeed 02 May 2007 12:03 PM

There are a lot of scumbags trolling around SNET, I know I have had my share of problems!

There should be more care with certain things on SNET IMHO! :mad:

Tidgy 02 May 2007 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by DEC14N (Post 6888090)
J4RED is now under investigation by scoobynet :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello:

think he should be more worried about the police investigating him lol

DEC14N 02 May 2007 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by Tidgy (Post 6888545)
think he should be more worried about the police investigating him lol

I agree but at least it shows that SNET will do their bit in stamping out little toe rags who think they can come on here and steal peoples hard earned cash.

ex-webby 02 May 2007 02:11 PM

To be clear, ScoobyNet is always deeply concerned about issues such as this, but it all has to be handled in the correct way.

DEC14N handled it perfectly, and so we were able to assist. I cannot go into details without causing problems for future people in similar circumstances, but rest assured, as with so many things on scoobynet, while it may look like we don't care, we actually do. :)

Well done DEC14N

Simon

Janspeed 03 May 2007 01:24 AM

Good to know!! Great stuff!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

GROWLER_GRRRR 03 May 2007 04:34 AM

bttt

Originally Posted by DEC14N (Post 6885038)
Well I now know lots of lovely info about this guy so I doubt he will get away scot free. Scotland is a lovely place might just take a holiday there soon :)

give me a knock on the way up north (newcastle ) ......... scum have no place on the forum :mad: .

DEC14N 03 May 2007 09:27 AM

He had the cheek to text me last night with,

'Id appreciate it if ur brother or brothers didnt bad mouth me on scoobynet or place my personal details up as im not very pleased'

I replied with its not my brother on scoobynet its me so if you want a go try me for size! told him to reply to this post and see what reception he gets, which clearly he has not, also said quite honestly I will put what I want especially in these circumstances.:razz:

Have to say he has some front telling me he is not very pleased!:brickwall :brickwall :wonder:

SHESCOOBY 03 May 2007 10:08 AM

Well done Sam

let nail these scumbags to the ground

Kaz

myblackwrx 03 May 2007 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by DEC14N (Post 6890933)
He had the cheek to text me last night with,

'Id appreciate it if ur brother or brothers didnt bad mouth me on scoobynet or place my personal details up as im not very pleased'

I replied with its not my brother on scoobynet its me so if you want a go try me for size! told him to reply to this post and see what reception he gets, which clearly he has not, also said quite honestly I will put what I want especially in these circumstances.:razz:

Have to say he has some front telling me he is not very pleased!:brickwall :brickwall :wonder:

Oh the irony he messes people about and he's the 'innocent' party and since the police have an interest in him i think you 'badmouthing' him is the least of his worries:)

DEC14N 03 May 2007 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by myblackwrx (Post 6891014)
Oh the irony he messes people about and he's the 'innocent' party and since the police have an interest in him i think you 'badmouthing' him is the least of his worries:)

To true :wonder: his attitude confuses me.

myblackwrx 03 May 2007 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by DEC14N (Post 6891255)
To true :wonder: his attitude confuses me.

From what i've read he's just a **** (which seems to be more and more of the people in this country:( ).

DEC14N 03 May 2007 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by myblackwrx (Post 6891310)
From what i've read he's just a **** (which seems to be more and more of the people in this country:( ).

Funny that he sent me a text saying

'ok, im not a **** as you may think, just had a lot of trouble with items, post, debt etc'

so much trouble with items he forgot he had sold the car and continued to sell its parts!:mad:

Still awaiting first payment which was sent yesterday at 1pm recorded delivery.

Jay m A 03 May 2007 04:54 PM

DEC14N, have you told RRE about the police and the repayments? He might be able to get his money back too

myblackwrx 03 May 2007 08:11 PM

https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-r...irus-here.html

This poor guy got a virus off the links from this J4RED character what a c**k.

scotty44 03 May 2007 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by myblackwrx (Post 6892650)
https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-r...irus-here.html

This poor guy got a virus off the links from this J4RED character what a c**k.

Try google the virus name , sometimes help to find a fix ....

Im not sure why these links are still on the forum TBH mate :confused: strange :freak3:

Maybe these links should be deleted now :wonder: so no one else can click them ........

myblackwrx 03 May 2007 08:28 PM

I've had a look and haven't found any info on what it does.

DEC14N 03 May 2007 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by Jay m A (Post 6892199)
DEC14N, have you told RRE about the police and the repayments? He might be able to get his money back too

Yeh have pm'd each other several times, have passed on everything I know including where J4RED works and have also told the police who I have dealt with that there is also someone else who has lost money to this guy.

gus,mac 04 May 2007 12:58 PM

hi i am so glad that u have got him i hope my info help.d lol:luxhello:

DEC14N 31 May 2007 09:56 AM

Have recieved the full refund in three payments, now Jared seems to think I should send him a reciept, yet im a busy woman and unfortunatly ive no pens,paper or stamps (maybe i should steal some in Jared style) so after he continued to push ive told him to get lost!!!!

SO JARED I SUGGEST YOU STOP TEXTING ME YOUR DEMANDS!

Gear Head 31 May 2007 10:09 AM

just send the receipt. Be the bigger person. :thumb:

AllenJ 31 May 2007 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by DEC14N (Post 6972615)
Have recieved the full refund in three payments, now Jared seems to think I should send him a reciept, yet im a busy woman and unfortunatly ive no pens,paper or stamps (maybe i should steal some in Jared style) so after he continued to push ive told him to get lost!!!!

SO JARED I SUGGEST YOU STOP TEXTING ME YOUR DEMANDS!

Depends on what the demands are Sam, you can't leave a man high and dry now !!!!! LOL.

Glad you got your money back.

DEC14N 31 May 2007 03:22 PM

Like i told him i will send it when im good and ready and not when he tells me to! :razz:
Considering i sent the cheque to him mid march and the final refund payment turned up last week i dont think i will rush myself for him, he only paid up because the police got involved, as ive said before he told my brother he was not sending money back and to f*** off t*ss*r which does not make me feel much like being nice.

kingofturds 31 May 2007 03:27 PM

Unlucky fella:( unfortunatey there are loads of these scams going on atm. I have been lucky on this forum, I have bought loads of stuff on here and can vouch that 99% of established members are honest people:thumb:

Andy Porter 31 May 2007 03:29 PM

At least you got your money back, you were lucky, most arent

DEC14N 31 May 2007 03:34 PM

I dont know if RRE got anything back as he stood to lose far more than me. fingers crossed for him.

gus,mac 24 June 2007 02:36 PM

see jared has a gti-r for sale on pistonheads

Nissan : BIG SPEC Pulsar!!!

Snazy 24 June 2007 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by gus,mac (Post 7048670)
see jared has a gti-r for sale on pistonheads

Nissan : BIG SPEC Pulsar!!!

You have GOT to be kiddin!!!
Is this really the same guy. Not compared the contact details yet, but if it is, maybe PH need to know.

gus,mac 24 June 2007 03:14 PM

yes thats him look at the name and phone number plus thats his back garden

gus,mac 24 June 2007 03:16 PM

lol he has took it off but u can still see it

Snazy 24 June 2007 03:31 PM

Taken off, or removed after being reported.... hmmmm