ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Another satisfying drive out (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/597765-another-satisfying-drive-out.html)

DJ Vinyl Ritchie 11 April 2007 04:35 AM

Mr Williams - wipe the froth from your mouth you deluded banchy!

you just can't help yourself can you.... the pull from ol' Bluto was too strong for you and you just have to take a peak inside the threads he starts.

I'd go as far as saying you find him irresistable.......infatuation even.

DJ Vinyl Ritchie.......... nice one Bluto, you've pulled my son :thumb:

mwilliams 11 April 2007 07:05 AM

:D Sounds like jealousy sweetheart!

Do you never sleep?!

Oh and....

you just can't help yourself can you.... the pull from ol' Bluto was too strong for you and you just have to take a peak inside the threads he starts.
...once again, right back atcha.

Only difference between you and blu is you're an amusing troll!:thumb:

chocolate_o_brian 11 April 2007 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by mwilliams (Post 6826218)
Only difference between you and blu is you're an amusing troll!:thumb:

il give him that one, mr ritchie has got a certain style of his own, although the "dj vinyl ritchie...bla bla bla" at the bottom tires after a while.

me dj your not bluto too are you. very similar.:wonder:

Gear Head 11 April 2007 08:43 AM

I must admit, I received 'some' negitive comments when I switched from a MY99 to an Integra type R and wrote a comparison thread, even though it was in the 'other-marques' section.
Even if the guy just intends to troll, many scooby owners still seem to bite, why? :wonder:

Woody1 11 April 2007 08:53 AM

Geeee

I just love this website for the camaraderie it creates among fellow Scoob owners !!!!!!

Where's Audilover on this thread ????? I'm getting worried about him, is he allright ?? !!!!!!!

I like the Audi, just feel like I'm not grown up enough yet to have one !!

blu scoob 11 April 2007 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by wrx-kris (Post 6825749)

:razz:

bluto22b 11 April 2007 09:58 AM

Oh dear, I seemed to have poked the hornets nest again. Do I detect a spot of jealousy amongst some of the lower intellects? My thread was just to tell fellow Scoobynetters (being an EX Subaru owner myself ;) ) what a wonderful drive I had in my piece of Teutonic excellence :D

Put your claws away some of you bitches and take a chill tablet ;)

What I would like to know is what will you replace your classic with when its worn out? Subaru have NOTHING new worth buying in the future. So, start thinking children about what you will replace your beloved Scoob in 10 years time :D

Woody1 11 April 2007 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by bluto22b (Post 6826539)
Oh dear, I seemed to have poked the hornets nest again. Do I detect a spot of jealousy amongst some of the lower intellects? My thread was just to tell fellow Scoobynetters (being an EX Subaru owner myself ;) ) what a wonderful drive I had in my piece of Teutonic excellence :D

Put your claws away some of you bitches and take a chill tablet ;)

What I would like to know is what will you replace your classic with when its worn out? Subaru have NOTHING new worth buying in the future. So, start thinking children about what you will replace your beloved Scoob in 10 years time :D

You have a point there, maybe it's time I do grow up. There again, fcuk it, I'll buy a new Evo, its the dogs danglies :luxhello:

bluto22b 11 April 2007 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Woody1 (Post 6826636)
You have a point there, maybe it's time I do grow up. There again, fcuk it, I'll buy a new Evo, its the dogs danglies :luxhello:

Yes the Evo is an awesome looking beast and I am sure many netters will move over to one in the years to come. If I was 10 years younger I would consider one but my frail spine wouldn't cope with the bone hard ride :D

F1 CJE UK 11 April 2007 07:25 PM

and the speed

Scoobymart 11 April 2007 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by bluto22b (Post 6825560)
You mean "Bored" You are typical of the latest breed of neanderthal Impreza owner :rolleyes: A "board" is something made of wood which you may write on or display characters to make a statement i.e. an "advertisement board"

Learn English before responding to Bluto's threads :rolleyes:

HA,HA,HA :lol: can you come and give me a few lessons in English then mate.:thumb:

bluto22b 11 April 2007 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Scoobymart (Post 6828301)
HA,HA,HA :lol: can you come and give me a few lessons in English then mate.:thumb:

I hear Learn Direct do a pretty good job for the asylum seekers :rolleyes:

wayno 11 April 2007 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by bluto22b (Post 6825568)
.... is perfectly adequate....

You said it mate it is exactly what Audi's are and yes i have driven them. Impreza is more of an animal more raw and enjoyable than your Audi will ever be.

suffolkdar 11 April 2007 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by bluto22b (Post 6825411)
I went out this afternoon and how I absolutely love this car. Flows along holds the road plenty of oomph when you need it and a superb interior. I have covered over 6000 miles and not a single cabin creak groan or rattle.

Magnificent :D

Oh, did I mention the car was not a Subaru but an Audi A4 Avant 2.0T S line SE :D

Try one you WILL be surprised. ;)

Body control over some of Suffolk's worst B roads is awesome. I have owned a lot of perfromance cars in my time and this one feels like its on rails and glued to the road. The rigidity of the chassis is brilliant. Makes my MY02 wagon seem like an amalgam of tin foil and brittle plastic.

Are you sure you are not a little fat bloke in a silver a4 sline? coz I'VE ONCE AGAIN MADE HIM LOOK STUPID on some of the worst roads in suffolk! LOL! If it not's you then who is it? He seems to have a problem with scoobs.....What a TAWT! :lol:

bluto22b 11 April 2007 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by wayno (Post 6828365)
You said it mate it is exactly what Audi's are and yes i have driven them. Impreza is more of an animal more raw and enjoyable than your Audi will ever be.

You are just like the blinkered motoring press, Audi have moved on tenfold in the last 5 years: witness the RS4, new S3 (given 5 stars by Autocar ;) ) the new TT with magnetic dampers controllable with a switch by the gearlever, the new A4 S Line range with the 2.0T Golf GTI engine (mine has the uprated 220PS version ;) ). If you are basing your opinion on older models and hearsay then I have to agree with you, but like me Audi have moved on :D
bigtime. Take a test drive, honestly take a test drive, you will NOT belieive what preogress has been made and I was once a true Subaru god, I ate drank and slept Subaru but nopw they make nasty cars. Enough said :(

wayno 11 April 2007 08:04 PM

I have driven the new models:norty: , get off your high horse mate who the hell do you think you are:nono:

smithy 7 11 April 2007 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by bluto22b (Post 6825411)
I went out this afternoon and how I absolutely love this car. Flows along holds the road plenty of oomph when you need it and a superb interior. I have covered over 6000 miles and not a single cabin creak groan or rattle.

Magnificent :D

Oh, did I mention the car was not a Subaru but an Audi A4 Avant 2.0T S line SE :D

Try one you WILL be surprised. ;)

Body control over some of Suffolk's worst B roads is awesome. I have owned a lot of perfromance cars in my time and this one feels like its on rails and glued to the road. The rigidity of the chassis is brilliant. Makes my MY02 wagon seem like an amalgam of tin foil and brittle plastic.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...uren/taxi2.jpg

what you had a fair in your taxi , thats why you where on Suffolk's worst B roads

suffolkdar 11 April 2007 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by bluto22b (Post 6828416)
You are just like the blinkered motoring press, Audi have moved on tenfold in the last 5 years: witness the RS4, new S3 (given 5 stars by Autocar ;) ) the new TT with magnetic dampers controllable with a switch by the gearlever, the new A4 S Line range with the 2.0T Golf GTI engine (mine has the uprated 220PS version ;) ). If you are basing your opinion on older models and hearsay then I have to agree with you, but like me Audi have moved on :D
bigtime. Take a test drive, honestly take a test drive, you will NOT belieive what preogress has been made and I was once a true Subaru god, I ate drank and slept Subaru but nopw they make nasty cars. Enough said :(

Get a life! LOL,

Most of the folks on here drive an Impreza because they do not want drive a german car, or be associated with one, because Tossers drive german cars as a whole, any trip on any A road will clarfiy this! LOL:lol:

Andy-pay 11 April 2007 08:18 PM

Bluto, what does "nopw" mean exactly? I thought you were a spelling guru or something?

the English lessons not going well for you either? need to book yourself into the asylum seeking lessons you know so much about.

KIPS 11 April 2007 08:20 PM

ONE FOR THE IGNOR LIST :hjtwofing

Scoobymart 11 April 2007 08:27 PM

:lol: You pulled me up on my English.Put your brain into gear before you use your key board "believe" and "progress" your not has clever has you think you are.Your quick enough to jump on us thick impreza drivers:thumb:

Alan MaC 11 April 2007 08:27 PM

DID you not see Life On Mars last night??

Blutto ,was the Plod who jumped off the 20th floor of the Car Park & who drove the Gold thingie???

Alan MaC;)

bluto22b 11 April 2007 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Andy-pay (Post 6828472)
Bluto, what does "nopw" mean exactly? I thought you were a spelling guru or something?

the English lessons not going well for you either? need to book yourself into the asylum seeking lessons you know so much about.

I am tired and getting bored by this tirade of insults; I caught an extra key on the keyboard alright? :mad: it doesn't mean I can't spell like some of the wooden tops on this site of late :rolleyes:

I will challange ANY modern day English teacher to demonise my pure English :D

bluto22b 11 April 2007 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by KIPS (Post 6828481)
ONE FOR THE IGNOR LIST :hjtwofing

You missed the "e" off "ignore". What a pleb :rolleyes:

Scoobymart 11 April 2007 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by bluto22b (Post 6828520)
You missed the "e" off "ignore". What a pleb :rolleyes:

Perhaps his key board is the same as yours.:lol: :thumb:

Alan MaC 11 April 2007 08:46 PM

Sorry re Life On Mars last night,

I've just had a phone call from 1973, Blutto was the TROLL that jumped off the 20th floor of the Multi Storey Car ParK.:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

suffolkdar 11 April 2007 08:49 PM

So it is you!

You twonk!:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Just edited to ad, next time you are less than 1/4 inch off my rear bumper while I am observing a 30 or 40 speed limit you(or your insurance company) will be buying me a new rear end at the very least,Maybe even 4 counts of whiplash, ££££££££! There are lots of wild animals on the country roads in suffolk, and I will have to brake very sharply, Hope the sloppy brakes on your big fat heavy german peice of **** are up to my Brembos.

Andy-pay 11 April 2007 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by bluto22b (Post 6828509)
I am tired and getting bored by this tirade of insults; I caught an extra key on the keyboard alright? :mad: it doesn't mean I can't spell like some of the wooden tops on this site of late :rolleyes:

I will challange ANY modern day English teacher to demonise my pure English :D

you just seemed to enjoy it SO MUCH when you did it to others though - doesnt bother me, but what goes around comes around! I wasnt insulting, just doing to you what youve done to others, sorry if your easily insulted.

need to keep your own house in order before you go insulting others!

(oh, and "challange" has 2 'e's and only one 'a' in it!)

chocolate_o_brian 12 April 2007 06:29 AM

Originally Posted by Andy-pay (Post 6828594)
you just seemed to enjoy it SO MUCH when you did it to others though - doesnt bother me, but what goes around comes around! I wasnt insulting, just doing to you what youve done to others, sorry if your easily insulted.

need to keep your own house in order before you go insulting others!

(oh, and "challange" has 2 'e's and only one 'a' in it!)

:lol1: gutted...

bluto22b 13 April 2007 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by suffolkdar (Post 6828575)
So it is you!

You twonk!:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Just edited to ad, next time you are less than 1/4 inch off my rear bumper while I am observing a 30 or 40 speed limit you(or your insurance company) will be buying me a new rear end at the very least,Maybe even 4 counts of whiplash, ££££££££! There are lots of wild animals on the country roads in suffolk, and I will have to brake very sharply, Hope the sloppy brakes on your big fat heavy german peice of **** are up to my Brembos.

Just to remind you: MY CAR IS A SPECIAL EDITION S LINE WITH PARTS FROM THE S4, DRILLED DISCS and 6 POT CALIPERS INCLUDED so yes if I was behind you I would stop QUICKER because my car has better grip due to the 18" wheels and 235/40 x 18 Dunlop MAXX Sports :D

I admit Brembos are good, but the brakes on the Audi are German engineered and quite frankly it is like hitting a brick wall when I step on the anchors :D

In comparison to my son's MY04 STI they are leagues ahead on both stopping power and pedal feel.

Goodbye :D