ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   Support needed ~ FUND RAISING DAY SUN 13TH MAY (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/591602-support-needed-fund-raising-day-sun-13th-may.html)

APIDavid 22 March 2007 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by cookstar (Post 6771217)
be warned though, do not

1, drink Davids tea

2, enter his office as this will lead to serious debt :D

Only the weak willed succumb to my tactics. Know anyone like that Mr Cook?

Tiny 22 March 2007 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Spec'c'57 (Post 6770468)
A pair of tickets for a flight on the london eye tickets from us for the raffle.... :thumb:

:eek2: :eek2: Are you sure ??

If so that really is a very generous donation :notworthy :notworthy

Tiny :thumb:

Tiny 22 March 2007 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by APIDavid (Post 6771077)
A totally FREE cambelt change service at APi for the raffle.

It would cost £360.00 if you paid SO pay up guys it's for a good cause.

No time limit - come anytime - by appointment; the winner must produce the winning ticket when he, she or it arrives on the day of the service.

Quite a ride up here of course but it'll be worth it.

David

PS and no pressure to buy something else when you are here.................

Brilliant David + ( Cookie ;) Im sure you had a say in this :thumb)

Well i deff will be purchasing tickets , Need a cambelt & 60k Service due within the next month , New clutch & Front bake pads also reqd ;)

Tiny ...

Tiny 22 March 2007 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by John1uk (Post 6770291)
Definatly up for a game of snooker mate ;)

Nice one John :thumb:

Though im not to good ;)

Ok on the Reds , But that's about it :D

Tiny ...

SirFozzalot 22 March 2007 07:26 PM

Would be great if we could get a few cars along. A Large car park opposite "Club Woodham " has been reserved / allocated for our cars , Be great to get a few on show , Flags , Banners up etc .. Maybe then out for a little drive / cruise with the other cars & bikes attending

Please let me hear your thoughts / ideas with regards to this event & please add your name below if you will be able to attend for a few hours

1. Tiny
2. Spally
3. The GreenWagon Clan (tbc)
4. Wozzaa
5. Bubs
6. Flat Eric
7. budgie (tbc, toms footy)
8. John1uk
9. Mr & Mrs spec'C'
10. SirFozzalot & Lady Fozz

wozzaa 22 March 2007 07:30 PM

Blimy i'm sure Jason, Jou, Julie & Jade will be over the moon with the response so far:notworthy

Tiny 22 March 2007 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by wozzaa (Post 6771910)
Blimy i'm sure Jason, Jou, Julie & Jade will be over the moon with the response so far:notworthy

Yes im sure that they will be :thumb:

Im e mailing Jou shortly with an update of everyones efforts

IMHO This support is the least we can do as a club , The Wongy's have been like a breath of fresh air since joining last year :)

Tiny ...

cookstar 22 March 2007 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by APIDavid (Post 6771455)
Only the weak willed succumb to my tactics. Know anyone like that Mr Cook?

<---------- :D

Spec'c'57 22 March 2007 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by tiny01 (Post 6771878)
:eek2: :eek2: Are you sure ??

If so that really is a very generous donation :notworthy :notworthy

Tiny :thumb:

:thumb:

also how about arranging raffle tickets soon..... That way we should really get the sales going... :D:D

cookstar 22 March 2007 09:06 PM

Can i buy some tickets even if i cant attend?

Spec'c'57 22 March 2007 09:09 PM

of course.... :norty: i will be selling them to everyone.... ;)

Tiny 22 March 2007 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Spec'c'57 (Post 6772256)
:thumb:

also how about arranging raffle tickets soon..... That way we should really get the sales going... :D:D

Yep working on that @ the mo ;)

Thanks for all your support :luxhello:

cookstar 22 March 2007 09:15 PM

Would be great if we could get a few cars along. A Large car park opposite "Club Woodham " has been reserved / allocated for our cars , Be great to get a few on show , Flags , Banners up etc .. Maybe then out for a little drive / cruise with the other cars & bikes attending

Please let me hear your thoughts / ideas with regards to this event & please add your name below if you will be able to attend for a few hours

1. Tiny
2. Spally
3. The GreenWagon Clan (tbc)
4. Wozzaa
5. Bubs
6. Flat Eric
8. John1uk
9. Mr & Mrs spec'C'
11. Cookie & Little Cookie

BRI4N 22 March 2007 09:16 PM

FUND RAISING DAY

AT CLUB WOODHAM

SOUTH WODHAM FERRERS

( 2 Mins drive from The Lodge )

SUNDAY 13TH MAY 2007

12 NOON ONWARDS

Hi guys & Girls im posting this on behalf of Jou Wong ( Wongy's Dad )

My name is Jou Wong & i have lived in South Woodham Ferrers in Essex for 27 years & have been running a successful business " Essex Digital Copiers " In South Woodham Ferrers for 18 years now & i'am will known throughout the town , I'am am an avid member of both the Snooker club & Club Woodham in the town & also a keen motor biker .

:( :( :(

Unfortunately on 16th Feb 2007 my 44 year old brother , Jorwil was knocked down by a hit & run driver in Bandung , Indonesia , He was left with multipile injuries including a smashed coccyx , Broken legs , Arm , & Back & also a head injury to name just a few of them , He is slowly gaining consciousness now , He has a wife & two childern aged 7 & 10 , In Indonesia where he lives there is no National health service & no benefits or income for Jorwil & his family while he recovers from these horrific injuries . The Hospital treatment alone is estimated @ cosing between £25.000 & £30.000, Not only do we need to try & raise some money towards his treatment , But we also need to try & raise some money for his aftercare & his family's everyday need's whilst he is unable to work

We are therefore holding a Fund Raising day @ Club woodham on May 13th 2007 to try & raise some funds to help Jowrwil & his family . In the afternoon there will be a Friendly football , Squash & racquet ball competitions , We are hoping to have a raffle & an auction with signed sports memorabillia from various local clubs being auctioned off , There are also other events on the day such as Snooker competition , Motor Bike Run , Essex Scooby Crew club cruise , American Car run , Classic bike run etc

:luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello:

We are therfore requesting your support in this venture & were wondering if you would be able to help support this appeal

Any donation in this regard however small will be greatly appreciated

Jou Wong

(c/o Tiny )

Would be great if we could get a few cars along ( A Large car park Opp "Club Woodham " Has been reserved / Allocated for our cars , Be great to get a few on show , Flags , Banners up etc .. Maybe then out for a little drive / cruise with the other cars & bikes attending

Please let me hear your thoughts / Ideas with regards to this event & please add your name below if you will be able to attend for a few hours

1. Tiny
2. Spally
3. The GreenWagon Clan:)
4. Wozzaa
5. Bubs
6. Flat Eric
8. John1uk
9. Mr & Mrs spec'C'

cookstar 22 March 2007 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Spec'c'57 (Post 6772268)
of course.... :norty: i will be selling them to everyone.... ;)

Are you in charge of the raffle then?

If so do you accept bribes vis paypal :D

Spec'c'57 22 March 2007 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by cookstar (Post 6772297)
Are you in charge of the raffle then?

If so do you accept bribes vis paypal :D

Nope but will still take bribes.... :Suspiciou :lol1:

cookstar 22 March 2007 09:50 PM

:wonder: :D

joey_turbo 22 March 2007 09:57 PM

I won't be able to make it, but if you are accepting donations via paypal, let me know.
Ta

cookstar 22 March 2007 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by joey_turbo (Post 6772485)
I won't be able to make it, but if you are accepting donations via paypal, let me know.
Ta

;) :thumb:

cookstar 22 March 2007 10:11 PM

Right then..

I have spoken to Chris from CDF racing, and he has very kindly offered to donate to the raffle.

3 complete sets of lightened pulley wheels. :notworthy

These will be made after the rafle so to give the winners the choice of year and colour

Cheers Chris ;)

kevdsti 23 March 2007 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by BRI4N (Post 6772295)

FUND RAISING DAY

AT CLUB WOODHAM

SOUTH WODHAM FERRERS

SUNDAY 13TH MAY 2007

12 NOON ONWARDS

My name is Jou Wong & i have lived in South Woodham Ferrers in Essex for 27 years & have been running a successful business " Essex Digital Copiers " In South Woodham Ferrers for 18 years now & i'am will known throughout the town , I'am am an avid member of both the Snooker club & Club Woodham in the town & also a keen motor biker .

Unfortunately on 16th Feb 2007 my 44 year old brother , Jorwil was knocked down by a hit & run driver in Bandung , Indonesia , He was left with multipile injuries including a smashed coccyx , Broken legs , Arm , & Back & also a head injury to name just a few of them , He is slowly gaining consciousness now , He has a wife & two childern aged 7 & 10 , In Indonesia where he lives there is no National health service & no benefits or income for Jorwil & his family while he recovers from these horrific injuries . The Hospital treatment alone is estimated @ cosing between £25.000 & £30.000, Not only do we need to try & raise some money towards his treatment , But we also need to try & raise some money for his aftercare & his family's everyday need's whilst he is unable to work

We are therefore holding a Fund Raising day @ Club woodham on May 13th 2007 to try & raise some funds to help Jowrwil & his family . In the afternoon there will be a Friendly football , Squash & racquet ball competitions , We are hoping to have a raffle & an auction with signed sports memorabillia from various local clubs being auctioned off , There are also other events on the day such as Snooker competition , Motor Bike Run , Essex Scooby Crew club cruise , American Car run , Classic bike run etc

We are therfore requesting your support in this venture & were wondering if you would be able to help support this appeal

Jou Wong

(c/o Tiny )

Would be great if we could get a few cars along ( A Large car park Opp "Club Woodham " Has been reserved / Allocated for our cars , Be great to get a few on show , Flags , Banners up etc .. Maybe then out for a little drive / cruise with the other cars & bikes attending

Please let me hear your thoughts / Ideas with regards to this event & please add your name below if you will be able to attend for a few hours

1. Tiny
2. Spally
4. Wozzaa
5. Bubs
6. Flat Eric
8. John1uk
9. Mr & Mrs spec'C'

12 kevd & kevd plaything

wozzaa 23 March 2007 11:02 AM

FUND RAISING DAY

AT CLUB WOODHAM

SOUTH WODHAM FERRERS

SUNDAY 13TH MAY 2007

12 NOON ONWARDS

Jou Wong

(c/o Tiny )

1. Tiny
2. Spally
4. Wozzaa
5. Bubs
6. Flat Eric
8. John1uk
9. Mr & Mrs spec'C'

12. Kevd & Kevd plaything

Mrs ESC 23 March 2007 04:28 PM

FUND RAISING DAY

AT CLUB WOODHAM

SOUTH WODHAM FERRERS

SUNDAY 13TH MAY 2007

12 NOON ONWARDS

Jou Wong

(c/o Tiny )

1. Tiny
2. Spally
4. Wozzaa
5. Bubs
6. Flat Eric
8. John1uk
9. Mr & Mrs spec'C'

12. Kevd & Kevd plaything

John1uk 23 March 2007 04:32 PM

I can offer 2x Computer Health Checks, worth £45 each. for the raffle, this will include, virus removal, spyware removal, registry checked, Computer checked for updates, drivers checked, security tested and checked, harddrive tested for errors, scandisked, defraged. Plus more.....

Tiny 23 March 2007 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by John1uk (Post 6774992)
I can offer 2x Computer Health Checks, worth £45 each. for the raffle, this will include, virus removal, spyware removal, registry checked, Computer checked for updates, drivers checked, security tested and checked, harddrive tested for errors, scandisked, defraged. Plus more.....

Thanks John :notworthy

Will add it to the Raffle prize list

Hopefully YOU Will win the ESC Active supporters badge ;) :p

Tiny ...

PeterUK300 23 March 2007 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by tiny01 (Post 6776164)

Tiny ...

Ohhhh cutting remark :lol1:

Tiny 23 March 2007 09:47 PM

Very tactfull i thought :D

FLAT ERIC 23 March 2007 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by tiny01
Very tactful I thought :D

Always the entrepreneur. :thumb:

Mark ;)

Budgie 23 March 2007 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by tiny01 (Post 6776164)

Tiny ...

i was hoping to win that.......

not:p

budgie:hjtwofing :D

DEC14N 24 March 2007 10:22 AM

Should be able to make this as long as work does not call.