ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Counter Strike Counter Strike Counter Strike : STi Clan Practice : Mon10th Dec (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/58310-counter-strike-counter-strike-counter-strike-sti-clan-practice-mon10th-dec.html)

orbv 10 December 2001 09:44 AM

Steve, icq me the details and I will admin when you get pis$ed off. ;)

scoobs 10 December 2001 10:15 AM

Damaja

Truly Excellent knife fight M8. After the kicking I gave you with the Gun :), Found myself completely outclassed when it came to the knife. The phrase, Yours must be longer than mine comes to mind, but we all know that can't possible be so.. :)

Wife is out tonight, so should be there earlier :)

Scoobs

Damaja 10 December 2001 10:23 AM

Hey scoobs

After you owned me rather embarassingly for the round my frantic stabbing seemed to do the trick. I think it was the build up I must of siked you out with my jumping and ducking kung fu styleeeee. Re about yours being bigger, your joking right? :)

Shame I canny make it cause I reckon a huge knife fight would of benn in order

Steve Perriam 10 December 2001 10:58 AM

whey hey

cs threads taking over non scooby forum :D

orbv 10 December 2001 05:32 PM

So, any new on the maps for tonight CS master?

Steve Perriam 10 December 2001 05:47 PM

cant use other maps orb its a BW server so only has standard ones.

unless anyone is around b4 8 for a game on mikes ?

Steve Perriam 10 December 2001 06:29 PM

ok maps for tonite....

Italy - suddenly very popular ?!
Dust
Aztec
Survivor
Siege

cya l8r

might be around b4 8 on mikes for a game ?

Tiggs 10 December 2001 06:49 PM

if i could get on it i'd play :(

orbv 10 December 2001 08:06 PM

game on

dsmith 10 December 2001 08:18 PM

Arrrgghhhhhhh

Been having problemss with my new SB audigy so been tweaking various drivers etc as you do.

Went to play c/s - hl.exe not a valid file

poke around the disk - large areas totally f**ked

Saved some data but most screwed - another bl**dy rebuild

I hate computers.:(:(:(:(:(:(

Steve Perriam 10 December 2001 09:35 PM

total and utter sh1t.

orbv 10 December 2001 09:50 PM

agree with you steve, it was unplayable

Steve Perriam 10 December 2001 09:53 PM

jeez cr*p nite and i miss the corner :rolleyes:

not my day.

but i did finally clean the scoob so its gleaming :D

HHxx 10 December 2001 11:12 PM

Steve,
hope you are alright. I had major probs. with data errors, you might have noticed me standing still most of the time. Luckily no one shot me when I was standing still:D ( well only once when I started Dust2).

H

Neanderthal 10 December 2001 11:54 PM

Started out alright for me. Had a ping of 80 for the first couple of maps. Then it just went to poo and I ended up with a ping of 300 :(

I hate NTL [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Matt

HHxx 10 December 2001 11:57 PM

Kindda same here, I take it 56k rules the day;)

Hope NTL aren't like that when I get it:(

jjones 10 December 2001 11:58 PM

64k isd behaved itself - couple of seconds of lag, a few ping spikes.

steve - if you can;t get adsl or cable then maybe you shoud consider isdn - it is now "only" 26 quid a month (+isp!)

Neanderthal 11 December 2001 12:03 AM

H- As I've said before, best of luck with NTL. I know 2 other people that had it installed. 1 was problem free (except they got an older cable modem) and the other had as much trouble as me getting it going :rolleyes:

Matt
P.S. in case anyone isn't aware of my feelings towards NTL... [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

orbv 11 December 2001 10:03 AM

Its took six weeks to get my cable modem working with ntl: :( In total I've had 9 months free :) because of the problems with service :(

Puff The Magic Wagon! 11 December 2001 11:23 AM

Well guys - seems I didn't miss much ;)

Came along later & had a wee play. Ended fighting scoobs with knives :rolleyes:

NP with my ping but when I joined in, I was on a team whose av ping was 100 against 3 whose av was 50 :eek: Still killed a couple.

Mikee

Why have I got no stats on your server? I now normally play Locked or Unlocked Rogue only :confused:

Damaja 11 December 2001 11:25 AM

Ahhh scoobs fighting again with the knife, who won?